Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 25.5 inch ASUS Monitor 15 btc  (Read 539 times)
squid (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:34:46 PM

I am looking to sell a used Asus VK266H monitor as I have recently upgraded. This monitor is 25.5" and has a 1920x1200 resolution with a variety of inputs (HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component) as well as built in speakers and webcam. Please note the quality of the built in webcam and speakers are both crap so don't expect much.  As far as dead pixels there have been none that I have noticed after using this for ~ 2 years. This monitor is located in the USA (Seattle in particular) so shipping via UPS ground to USA only.

Review of the monitor can be found here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236046

For the monitor + original stand I am looking for ~ 15 btc

However, I also have a stand that can be included which allows this monitor to swivel, rotate, change between vertical/horizontal positions. The cost of the rotating stand would be an additional 3 btc which mostly just included the additional shipping cost as I would need to ship it separately.[/size]

Since I am new here escrow seems to be ideal and we can use a well known forum member who provides escrow services at my expense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: