Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: humble opinion  (Read 791 times)
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:59:46 PM

there is much animosity and little cooperation.

there is even more replication of effort and less innovation.

The SDC / DASH / MONERO  war has not fed one mouth yet is still ongoing. No-one will ever defect and all you've done is scare off new comers.

on a side note...what happened to Navajo? Noone talks about it, it's like it was quickly hidden away from view after the anon update.

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:20:33 PM

The SDC / DASH / MONERO  war has not fed one mouth yet is still ongoing. No-one will ever defect and all you've done is scare off new comers.

on a side note...what happened to Navajo? Noone talks about it, it's like it was quickly hidden away from view after the anon update.

These crypto-wars are counterproductive and only hurt crypto. I wouldn't be surprised if none of the warring coins ultimately survive. I know that the negativity in many coins do keep some potential investors away. IMHO.

JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

I think these wars are more about ego than anything else.

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 10:10:07 PM

Some good points in here. Will participate in the discussion tomorrow.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:34:10 AM

It wasn't worth talking about...?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:36:50 AM

People turned cryptocurrencies into a way to make fast profits, no matter of the consequences.
They will fight, argue, promote etc... as long as they make their 0.02 BTC profit, dump and move to other schemes.
Not to mention some coders, which prefer to launch some coin, leave it in short time and then "make" another.

Southampton

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:14:36 AM

Of course. They always are, but when people have money staked on something it just magnifies their sensitivity and butthurtness tenfold.
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:30:52 AM

I noticed it can be near impossible to create a thread in this altcoin discussion forum, without it being deleted because of people accusing about something. It seems quite corrupt.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

The SDC / DASH / MONERO  war has not fed one mouth yet is still ongoing. No-one will ever defect and all you've done is scare off new comers.

I agree, this "wars" are absolutely disgusting.

I do participate sometimes in Dash fudding-threads (there are dozens in this section), but I think I participate as a self-defense Dash supporter.

We should concentrate in developing and promoting our coins, not in bashing the competence.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

This is completely untrue.

The Monero War against ALL other cryptocurrencies was a planned, coordinated strategy...
And was carried out by about 10 core Monero sociopaths in a ruthless manner spring 2014 onwards.

It was also unprecedented and basically destroyed Alt Crypto.
If you put those 10 Monero bastards on ignore... that coin completely disappears like magic.

It's Poetic Justice that ByteCoin has pulled ahead of those cocksucker bagholders. Makes my day.
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:42:12 PM

This is completely untrue.

The Monero War against ALL other cryptocurrencies was a planned, coordinated strategy...
And was carried out by about 10 core Monero sociopaths in a ruthless manner spring 2014 onwards.

If you put those 10 Monero bastards on ignore... that coin completely disappears like magic.

It's Poetic Justice that ByteCoin has pulled ahead of those cocksucker bagholders. Makes my day.

This is exactly the kind of thing we want to stop. You are just as guilty for continuing the war as the  10 Monero supporters that you're talking about.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:23:28 AM

You are just as guilty for continuing the war as the  10 Monero supporters that you're talking about.

He isn't. Nowhere near it.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:28:59 AM

That's giving quite a bit of credit to not very many people  Roll Eyes  Dark/Dash is still ahead so I'm not sure why the butthurt  Tongue

I still believe it is naive in a currency for a bunch of different ones to exist.  Stronger ones naturally push out the weaker ones.  So on some level the wars completely make sense to me.

I still think the fighting should be technological / strategic not just spewing shit and hoping something sticks.  But I mean - none of this is a real economy anyway.  It's people trying to get rich off the backs of suckers.  So blasting each others coins really is the lesser of the evils (by far) committed in this space.  Where's Stopniek?  He'll back me up here ...
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:47:02 AM

I can comment about NAV. Last year Summer coin developer abandoned the project and it was taken over by soopy. Initially the coin was named SUM2 and then later became NAV. There was a conversion from SUM1 to SUM2 coins and this is where the developer and his team took major control of unaccounted coins (Lions share). They hold the maximum supply of coins and decided to pump the shit of out it by announcing anon and few hypes. They did deliver anon, pumped and looks like they are for exit
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:08:02 AM

That's giving quite a bit of credit to not very many people  Roll Eyes  Dark/Dash is still ahead so I'm not sure why the butthurt  Tongue

I still believe it is naive in a currency for a bunch of different ones to exist.  Stronger ones naturally push out the weaker ones.  So on some level the wars completely make sense to me.

I still think the fighting should be technological / strategic not just spewing shit and hoping something sticks.  But I mean - none of this is a real economy anyway.  It's people trying to get rich off the backs of suckers.  So blasting each others coins really is the lesser of the evils (by far) committed in this space.  Where's Stopniek?  He'll back me up here ...

I concur the FUD and trolling campaign against DASH is going nowhere. Markets don't care at all, even after dozens of threads in the section and hard trolling in our main thread.

But this is something that we (as an alt community) we should think about. I remember one year ago this place was civilized, now is full of angry people trying to destroy other communities, disrespectful, offensive, etc.

The problem is: some people think that we (Dash community) don't are allowed to be alive, and our currency should be destroyed. The fudders and trolls think they work for the common benefit of the alt community trying to prevent against the "evil forces" (Dash) and satan himself (Evan). Forgetting that we are all rational people, and we all take our rational choices.

When you think you are superior and the other should me destroyed you are nothing but a fanatic, and having so many fanatics around is bad for the alt community.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:38:46 PM

Yes. I think all wars, every war, all suffering, and every hurt is a result of unbound/runaway ego.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: