Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEEEEEEE Account  (Read 926 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

Free account (this one):

Password: MurderVod

Your welcome!

Get sick. Get well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:31:34 PM

Free account (this one):

Your welcome!
It says password is invalid
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:35:05 PM

Free account (this one):

Your welcome!
Good point. And I changed it because those who red marked this account can't profit for free off me, thats not the intent here. If you are a member and you don't look like Quickseller under his many accounts, please PM me and I'll tell you the new password.

The goal is to give this to an account for free but not make it sellable, sorry quicksilver you cant scam a free 0.05 by then removung your rep from me and then selling this account.

Get sick. Get well.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:36:08 PM

[size=30FREEEEE ACCOUNT GUYS! Message me with why you want this account (in a sentence or less please) and I will confirm you aren't quickseller and the account is yours. If you're Vod then I will require a video of you killing yourself before I give you the password.pt][/size]

Get sick. Get well.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:37:34 PM

Free account (this one):

Your welcome!
Good point. And I changed it because those who red marked this account can't profit for free off me, thats not the intent here. If you are a member and you don't look like Quickseller under his many accounts, please PM me and I'll tell you the new password.

The goal is to give this to an account for free but not make it sellable, sorry quicksilver you cant scam a free 0.05 by then removung your rep from me and then selling this account.
I don't see how that would be me scamming.

I have a feeling that you are trying to fake another "sale" just like you did with your KoS account in an effort to get your negative trust removed. Just like last time I highly doubt it is going to work
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:39:19 PM

Free account (this one):

Your welcome!

I don't see how that would be me scamming.

I have a feeling that you are trying to fake another "sale" just like you did with your KoS account in an effort to get your negative trust removed. Just like last time I highly doubt it is going to work
lol you really think i didnt sell kingofsports youre such a fool. ask tomatocage he even escrowed. some senior member watoshi dimoto or whatever his name is bought that account.

I'm giving away this account, also i was giving away the account to someone who ISNT an idiot, if you had tried "murdervod" without capital letters, you wouldve had the account. so sorry bro. i will say the next password involves death and vod!

Get sick. Get well.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:39:51 PM

i have 3 other accounts all full members so please try to find them PLEASE. especially you vod since you make it your life mission to do so.

Get sick. Get well.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:49:44 PM

This is a tough call for me. I approve of your stick it to Quickseller policy, but not your murdering Vod policy.

*Reserved

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:54:16 PM

This is a tough call for me. I approve of your stick it to Quickseller policy, but not your murdering Vod policy.

*Reserved
Ding ding, we have a winner! Congrats Blindmayor, I approve you as being a great contributor to this forum. Messaging you the password now!

Get sick. Get well.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:57:13 PM

*Reserved
Ding ding, we have a winner! Congrats Blindmayor, I approve you as being a great contributor to this forum. Messaging you the password now!

Lulzy Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:08:31 PM

*Reserved

Lulzy Cheesy

I take back everything I've ever said.

Get sick. Get well.
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:10:34 PM

*Reserved

Lulzy Cheesy

Oh I'm sure you do new account owner...or are you really me Kingofsports? Hm. Tough one guys.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

*Reserved

Lulzy Cheesy

Oh I'm sure you do new account owner...or are you really me Kingofsports? Hm. Tough one guys.

That was fun for a second.  Undecided
Consider the account ded, as a service to the community.
BMB

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 11:28:33 PM

i have 3 other accounts all full members so please try to find them PLEASE. especially you vod since you make it your life mission to do so.

Only if we're taking your word for it.

Hey buddy, remember when you GUARANTEED that I would be put in the hospital on my last vacation?

I came back with no issues at all.  Your word means nothing.   Wink

(p.s. my involvement in this thread and your worthless life came about 30 seconds after I received a PM from another member.  I care very little about your scamming ways, and don't spend any moments of my life wondering what scams you are up to.  Sorry loser.)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:35:36 AM

Can i have 1 of your spare account pls? Smiley
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:20:16 AM

Why?
What are you going to do with it?
It is probably with red trust anyway?

Why don't you just create a new on, or even better just buy a Sr. member account.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:29:09 AM

Why?
What are you going to do with it?
It is probably with red trust anyway?

Why don't you just create a new on, or even better just buy a Sr. member account.

I can use it anyway. I can join sig campaign
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: