Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More huge news  (Read 3348 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:55:38 AM

Never again? You haven't been around long enough. Things are just getting started Wink

Things are just getting started for more than 1 year.

I'm starting to get tired

I agree, but technically things are heating up- we're coming to the end of a wedge, we've breached some downtrend lines to the upside. I think we will see a big move in a week. Perhaps setting the tone for the rest of the year.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:08:15 AM

The Nasdaq experiment is for settlement, not trading (of course, you can't possibly do HFT on a blockchain Tongue).

--

Good news has been shrugged off for more than a year, even as the news comes in faster, thicker, better. We've got a tremendous backlog of amazing news accumulated, seeming to get exponentially more fantastic. Once the market stops downplaying good news and switches to up-playing it, the price is going to shoot up like a champagne cork.

People will look back and say, "What the HECK were we thinking valuing Bitcoin at mid-2013 prices NOW when it was little more than a toy back then? We ignored all this incredible news staring us in the face. If I had only noticed the obvious back then, if I had only given it a few moments' worth of serious objective thought and not been swayed by the irrelevant short-term price action..."

Excellent post! There have been so much great news, but everyone seems to be hypnotized by the long bear-market. It is fantastic that bitcoin blockchain could bu used for settlements.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: