Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ways to get free bits..  (Read 1090 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:00:35 AM

If you are looking for paid-to-click site, PaidVerts seem good. I earned around 0.2 USD so far. Not yet withdraw from them. However, they accept withdrawal thorough Bitcoin. And their payout is much higher than others.

i tried it..but first they tell you to collect baps..etc and after some days they give you paid clicks..if there is some short cuts then i can again do it??

There is no short cut. You might be able to get 0.01 worth ad if you have around 500 BAPs. It only take a few days (.. 3?) to reach 500 BAPs.

I got one 0.02 and two 0.01 before.

don't you think brother that it is far far less to get only 0.01$ worth BTC in 3 days time..??

At least it is better than CoinAd which give us around 0.000711 USD per click. Anyway, I heard when we have 1600 BAPs, we will be getting better paid ADs. Not too sure.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
valleyx (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:05:00 PM

If you are looking for paid-to-click site, PaidVerts seem good. I earned around 0.2 USD so far. Not yet withdraw from them. However, they accept withdrawal thorough Bitcoin. And their payout is much higher than others.

i tried it..but first they tell you to collect baps..etc and after some days they give you paid clicks..if there is some short cuts then i can again do it??

There is no short cut. You might be able to get 0.01 worth ad if you have around 500 BAPs. It only take a few days (.. 3?) to reach 500 BAPs.

I got one 0.02 and two 0.01 before.

don't you think brother that it is far far less to get only 0.01$ worth BTC in 3 days time..??

At least it is better than CoinAd which give us around 0.000711 USD per click. Anyway, I heard when we have 1600 BAPs, we will be getting better paid ADs. Not too sure.

anyways thanks...
asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:33:36 PM

the rates on the faucets are really dependant on the advertisment rates, unless you want to loose on creating one. I think it is fair this way.
I have created a faucet 10 days ago and up to this point I give out around 70-80% of ad revenue each day. And I still have to pay for hosting. The bad thing is most of the money comes from google adsense so I can't make it flow directly back to the faucet users.
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:35:52 PM

I do make more of a signiture campaign in a day than hours of clicking faucets.

choZin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

from faucet we only can make some satoshi with free
you can enroll signature campaign
and trading activity Smiley

valleyx (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:58:26 PM

Hello..
This is my first post on this forum..
I just wanna know if there is any ways to get free bits upon joining any sites,
Don't suggest me faucets..I am tired of them.. Undecided
There ain't no site that give you free money upon signed up in their site.

There is a lot of way to earn free bits around here.
If you have any special skill such as coding, you might earn a full Bitcoin with your abilities in coding instead of getting dust.

So, if you had skills like that, head over to Services section and make a topic about it.
Someone MIGHT contact you if they are in need of your service.

quoted in black bold and red...  Grin

i know some sites which give you free bits upon signing up(complete registration)

1.bitoasis
2.freebitcoin..etc

you didn't read the whole discussion, neither you thought about what to reply..

no offense(not to a particular person): most of the people are hurry in increasing their post count and do give NON-SENSE reply
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:35:47 PM

Hello..

If you have any special skill such as coding, you might earn a full Bitcoin with your abilities in coding instead of getting dust.

So, if you had skills like that, head over to Services section and make a topic about it.

i know some sites which give you free bits upon signing up(complete registration)

1.bitoasis
2.freebitcoin..etc

no offense(not to a particular person): most of the people are hurry in increasing their post count and do give NON-SENSE reply
Hey, this is what you said:
It's true that some website are giving you free cents when you join their website, but you will need to verify your account to prove that you are not a robot... just to receive your money that is not even worth a cent.
Sometimes, there is also website that give you free money when you join their website but in order to withdraw the money they give you, you need to invest specific amount of money before you can receive your money that is not even worth a cent.

I only reply to that part, because I met people like you before.

1.bitoasis
2.freebitcoin..etc

I feel offended. Undecided
And I'm not in hurry to increase my post count, compare my reply to the other replies here.

Man, I'll just delete my previous reply. Lips sealed
I shouldn't have join this discussion.

Good luck.

Life sucks.
valleyx (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:12:49 PM

author=krunox123 link=topic=1057233.msg11347094#msg11347094 date=1431358547]
Hello..

1.bitoasis
2.freebitcoin..etc

Hey, this is what you said:
It's true that some website are giving you free cents when you join their website, but you will need to verify your account to prove that you are not a robot... just to receive your money that is not even worth a cent.
Sometimes, there is also website that give you free money when you join their website but in order to withdraw the money they give you, you need to invest specific amount of money before you can receive your money that is not even worth a cent.

I only reply to that part, because I met people like you before.

1.bitoasis
2.freebitcoin..etc

I feel offended. Undecided
And I'm not in hurry to increase my post count, compare my reply to the other replies here.

Man, I'll just delete my previous reply. Lips sealed
I shouldn't have join this discussion.

Good luck.
[/quote]

Hey brother...
No no...don't feel offended...
I owe you a sorry if it makes you happy...
BTW I am obiliged that you felt the need of mine and replied here..
Never i had intentions to ping you. I was just saying a normal phenomenon..
Please bro I am sorry if u felt bad..
@YoeN

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:24:31 AM

play on gambling site which free faucet
and try to multiplier it
if you luck you will get free bitcoin Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: