Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:16:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how To Unblock Mbank card  (Read 909 times)
gilangajha (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:43:30 AM

hi guys,. i will tell you how to unblock your Visa card,. maybe so many people has same problem, me too, my card was blocked since i buy it from someone,. here is what you need to do if you want to unblock your card

step 1. you need to send email to prepaid@mbank.pl

- subject "card active but cannot withdraw in ATM"

- Content:
   Just tell them if you were stay outside Polsky , and tell them if you need the money, and not be able to go to polsky because has no much money for traveling to Polsky, dont tell them from where you got the card , they will not ask about it,

- after you sent your email then waiting from them for reply (im waiting not more than 24hours here In indonesia)

- then if they response to you without ask to go to branch you will get this email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

The bearer prepaid card issued as an Electronic Money Instrument, card has an authorisation refusal and fund redemption block turned on.
According with the clause 39 Rules of Bearer Prepaid Card issued by mBank S.A. as Electronic Money Instrument The Bank may temporarily deactivate or cancel the Card and terminate the Agreement with immediate effect in particular due to:

- Card security risk,

- the Card Holder breaches the applicable law or social norms in connection with using the Card,

- suspicion of committing an offence in relation with the use of the Card, including using the Card by the Card Holder or third parties for the purpose of abuse or fraud,

- suspicion of using the Card Account for settlements with third parties or for illegal purposes,

- sale of Cards without written consent of the Bank.
The bearer prepaid card issued as an Electronic Money Instrument, has an authorisation refusal turned on. In order to deactivate the authorisation refusal please send the following to prepaid@mbank.pl

-the scan of the filled-out and signed Card Complaint with including the scan of your ID  and scan of the card. If on to the scan document has not been included all applicable documents, unlocking the card will be rejected.

- please transfer one currency unit to the card account for the purposes of verification of the data on the card holder. Please transfer the funds from the account held by the card holder.  In the transfer description please include the string of characters CARD VERIFICATION.

Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this mail is coming with attached file that you need to signing by you + scanned of your id card + your card,.

step 2. if you get email if you still need to go to branch MBANK at polsky that is not possible for you ,

then  Grin Grin,   i never do this but maybe you can try if you want,.

Just download the file that i got from them,

fill the form-

you need to go to bank and transfer 1 dollar to your card with descriptions "CARD VERIFICATION" (the sender must match with the id card that filled in document)

create new email: to prepaid@mbank.pl

subject: Card Verifications,

just tell them if you was doing verifications process and wait them for unblocking your card,'

I've got 8 minutes waiting for replay from them that telling me if my card was unblocked in the time 2.30 PM Indonesia,.

im happy because my $717 was backk.. Grin Grin Grin

here is what i got from them

"
Hello,

Cards has been unlocked. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

"

just try step one, and if step one not work for you and you want to try step two just Reply ,

cheers,

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:15:49 AM

And how does this relate to Bitcoin in any way? Maybe I'm missing the obvious here but...
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:54:30 AM

And how does this relate to Bitcoin in any way? Maybe I'm missing the obvious here but...

There are services here which helps you to load money with Bitcoin.

Example-1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427007.0

More: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=bitcoin+mbank+cards & https://www.google.co.in/search?q=bitcoin+mbank+cards+site:bitcointalk.org

gilangajha (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:24:14 PM

i just want to help some people that have problem with their card,.

i will not reject if someone asking me my bitcoins address for donation  Grin Grin Grin
gilangajha (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:33:40 PM

There are services here which helps you to load money with Bitcoin.

Example-1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427007.0

More: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=bitcoin+mbank+cards & https://www.google.co.in/search?q=bitcoin+mbank+cards+site:bitcointalk.org

Thanks Zakir Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:55:13 PM

WTF, "my card was blocked since i buy it from someone"Huh

How did u buy a VISA card from someone? Was it stolen and blocked?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gilangajha (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:48:56 PM

WTF, "my card was blocked since i buy it from someone"Huh

How did u buy a VISA card from someone? Was it stolen and blocked?

this is anonymous card, and this is not stolen or unused card,. the bank has the right choice to block the card for a moment,. then after i do what they need for verification purpose and maybe they see there are no suspicious activity on my account, they unblock the card and now i can use it,.

i was buy 5 card,. 3 cards work and 2 cards blocked too,. im not unblocking another one because i have no balance on it,.

Also the seller dont know about card was blocked,.

and see this,

"

- sale of Cards without written consent of the Bank.

"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: