Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan 0.1 btc or 0.05 (No Collateral)  (Read 561 times)
jacqfrost (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:20:16 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:05:10 PM by jacqfrost

I need A loan of 0.1 btc or 0.05 btc
I'll be paying in next month June same day as today.
05-11-15
I just need the money badly and I don't have my allowance back until next month.
I don't have any properties online so I don't know what I can give as a collateral other than my account here so please consider.
I am a student and working part time so I can assure the money will be paid until next month.

Please someone help me.
We can talk and negotiate. I can give Personal Infos if that can help. Thank you.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:23:15 AM

Any collateral?

Edit: No need to answer. Already found.

I need a loan badly.
Loan amount required : 0.1 btc or 0.05
Term length: 1 month
Interest : 20% depends on you.

I don't have any collateral to offer besides my account which I know is not enough. I need the money badly now. I can't repay until next month because I will have my allowance back this June. Please let me have a loan. we can talk and Negotiate further. I just need it badly for some emergency thi week with my family. Sad

address: 1J6zJhBNJagJLAEcE77Zu4G73nHAkJqtm

You won't get any Bitcoins as you don't have any trust/trade feedback and your post history isn't good. Provide collateral or close this loan request.

MrQuickie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:35:28 AM

I can give you max .02 if you can give your account as collateral
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

I'm really desperate here. I sent you a pm sir.

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:27:43 PM

Listen to my advice carefully after you will get a loan with a lowest interest. Goto btcjam.com give them you phone number, ID proof , address proof, connect some social accounts like google+,LinkedIn,Facebook and also give them proof of income you will definitely get the loan there without any problem but if you failed to repay then you have to pay for that.
After making it please post the listening link here I will also lend some BTC.
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

Listen to my advice carefully after you will get a loan with a lowest interest. Goto btcjam.com give them you phone number, ID proof , address proof, connect some social accounts like google+,LinkedIn,Facebook and also give them proof of income you will definitely get the loan there without any problem but if you failed to repay then you have to pay for that.
I wanted to try btcjam but I don't have any government issued Id. What I have is a student Id. Will that work?

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:32:20 PM

I wanted to try btcjam but I don't have any government issued Id. What I have is a student Id. Will that work?
K you have a student Id proof no problem just try it I think it will work there but not sure
Are you 18+ ??
Go have fun
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:37:55 PM

K you have a student Id proof no problem just try it I think it will work there but not sure
Are you 18+ ??
Go have fun
yea I'm 18

jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:41:54 PM

Are you 18+ ??
Go have fun
They don't accept student Id. Only passport, national Id and drivers license. Don't have any of them so. yea. I can't

jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:56:04 PM

Loan not needed anymore. Locking this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: