Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best web hosting service  (Read 977 times)
unclescrooge (OP)
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:26:05 AM

Hi all,

I would like your inputs on bitcoin-accepting web hosting providers.

I'm searching for a VPS or shared host, for a website using PHP scripts but with no heavy load expected.

Which one are you using, which one would you recommend? Why?

Mods, if it's misplaced please move or delete the thread Smiley

Thanks Smiley
unclescrooge
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 10:24:09 AM

I offer BTC web hosting, you can check out my packages here. Prices are in USD real time price conversion at checkout. Our Basic package should suit your need from .27BTC monthly http://www.bitronictech.net/web-hosting.php

With such a variety of web hosting companies around, finding the right company for your needs can be difficult as well as confusing. Depending upon your individual needs, you may find that one company offers more features that appeal to you while that same company may not meet the needs of another individual. Bitronic Technologies is on the bleeding edge of shared hosting performance, and we take pride in offering scalable individualized solutions to fit your shared hosting needs.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 06:21:34 PM

I've had success with both vpsno.de (though they are not strictly Bitcoin, they accept it) and BitVPS. Whomever you choose, make sure you do due diligence first.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
oldschool

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:25:39 AM

Hi all,

I would like your inputs on bitcoin-accepting web hosting providers.

I'm searching for a VPS or shared host, for a website using PHP scripts but with no heavy load expected.

Which one are you using, which one would you recommend? Why?

Mods, if it's misplaced please move or delete the thread Smiley

Thanks Smiley
unclescrooge

PM me for a great deal, I've recently integrated bitcoin payments into my hosting service and before I make it live would like to test it with a few real world trials...

I can give you hosting on a webmin server or cPanel server, I'll give you a special link and coupon code with reoccurring discounts...  I'll do the webmin server for 0.05btc a month for testing the checkout process for me and answering a few questions about the checkout process
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 10:03:41 PM

HI there

Let me know if your seeking premium cloud web hosting for BTC, I have many cloud instances available and shared cloud hosting accounts are available.

Rates starting at 0.3BTC per month.

Regards,
QuantumKiwi

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 03:29:36 PM

OrangeWebsite.com is somewhat expensive but it's been well worth it, they accept bitcoins and are located in Iceland. I only recall one minor downtime in 9 months.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: