Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:58:59 AM

My bitcoin amount is not significant enough to do any of the stuff like buying, selling or trading. Mine's just sitting in my paper wallet and waiting for new companions.

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:43:54 AM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
Just collect and waiting for good price:) I treat bitcoin as an investment.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:56:00 AM

I hodl most of them. But I also bought some games with it and so.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:09:53 AM

I regularly trade with the amount of btc I get from my signature campaign, and whenever the need arises, I exchange some to my local currency to pay for something like bills and stuff. I am planning to buy something with my btc but I'm still not confident with the site that I saw: http://coinsfortech.com/
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:29:20 AM

my latest buy was a nVidia GPU to mine Ethereum.
but the game is already over...
the diff is now too high

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:34:50 PM

I regularly trade with the amount of btc I get from my signature campaign, and whenever the need arises, I exchange some to my local currency to pay for something like bills and stuff. I am planning to buy something with my btc but I'm still not confident with the site that I saw: http://coinsfortech.com/

I'm thinking about starting trading with mine, although I have been terrible at predicting price swings. I never expected the price to go this low. Every time I expect it to go up it goes down, and every time I expect it to go down it goes up. Perhaps I would be better off doing trades in the oposite direction I expect it to go.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

I invest into PoS coins recently, I simply love staking and I think it ll be a new form of mining.

My personal best is DMD Diamond coin, 50% annual interest and only 4.38 million coins. In other words, you buy 1000 coins and 1 year you have 1500 coins. Also, this coins s been around for years.

Here is the link:

https://bit.diamonds/

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:00:36 PM

Saving and low value spending lately.

I think it's undervalued to spend/invest at the moment.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:10:03 PM

I'm thinking about starting trading with mine, although I have been terrible at predicting price swings. I never expected the price to go this low. Every time I expect it to go up it goes down, and every time I expect it to go down it goes up. Perhaps I would be better off doing trades in the oposite direction I expect it to go.

Most of the time we are expecting, but it is a lot different compared to speculating. I suggest you not to trade YET unless you have researched some of the useful tips you need to learn in trading altcoins. I myself am I noob for almost a year or so in the altcoin trading scene. It is very recently that I got a hold of trading and I'm proud to say that there are only minimal losses that I get every now and then. It is a matter of timing the markets perfectly and choosing a right entry point because if you already have a good position in a coin (price wise), you'd definitely be happy to choose any exit you would like if the coin's price goes up.
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:20:08 PM

Honestly i don't have enogh amunt to buy goods and stuf, all i do is save party and trade with the other like that my amunt is really increas every while and wile
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:05:11 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 07:59:26 PM by Amph

I invest into PoS coins recently, I simply love staking and I think it ll be a new form of mining.

My personal best is DMD Diamond coin, 50% annual interest and only 4.38 million coins. In other words, you buy 1000 coins and 1 year you have 1500 coins. Also, this coins s been around for years.

Here is the link:

ok but it is worth it? usually pos coin depreciate very fast because anyone can have them for free through pos in fact, this is why i don't like them, besides that i would call them lazy investment, because of the passive income

better to invest in something else or to not invest at all, it's not like you obligated to do something with your bitcoin, they can sit there
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:20:08 PM

If the prices are low i would prefer to buy more bitcoins and keep it safe for the future and once the prices goes higher i would prefer to sell it with the great margin of profit and there are many multiple benefits of holding the bitcoins so that would be the profitable to hold it.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:24:34 PM

Hi btcmixer, to settle your curiosity I do not spend my bitcoin on goods, it hasn't got to a price where I am happy spending yet to be honest but I do use it to make more, I invest and I trade a good size amount of my holding. I also used to lose a similar amount gambling but I have knocked that on the head as it was stressing me chasing my losses. Yes I am waiting for a good price before I spend  Smiley

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

Yes I am waiting for a good price before I spend  Smiley

Why not spend and replace now? It's 'stable' enough to know that you won't lose out in the process and now is the time when it needs to be seen being properly used as much as possible.

I've upped my spending considerably.
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

I would keep it safe for the future...As i am in loss right now but i believe that in future it will go up to the high level and when it comes to high level...the sky is the limit...So i would keep it safe for the future and would wait for the right price and once i have it i would definitely sell it off.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:14:45 PM

I buy in fasttech.com many gadgets and cheap stuff
I also gamble and bet with my bitcoins trying to get some profit !
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:20:37 PM

I'm selling my BTC always but sometimes I use it in some stuff online , I don't care on what
I spent my bitcoins my goal is just to spend them . Sometimes I just test some investisment ,,,

BItcoin Boy .
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:59:50 AM

Here is the link:

ok but it is worth it? usually pos coin depreciate very fast because anyone can have them for free through pos in fact, this is why i don't like them, besides that i would call them lazy investment, because of the passive income

better to invest in something else or to not invest at all, it's not like you obligated to do something with your bitcoin, they can sit there

Well, this coin s been around for over 3 years. Also, the inflation control they have in place has limited any serious depreciation. Unfortunately, it has also created a situation where buying large quantities is not possible. However, I like scarcity and have been making money of it for the last 5 months.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:26:25 AM

Buying what i need and also my wants. But my priority is my needs like my personal things. And i buy my wants if theres left with the money that i bought with my needs.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:32:21 AM

Generally I believe in growing my bitcoins for the future. So I am not trading with it but whenever I am short off money I prefer to sell part of it to my local currency for the daily stuff expenses and I prefer to buy more and more bitcoins as it can be the profitable in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: