Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55803 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:07:11 AM

Before, I just store my bitcoins and withdrew it in times of needs.  I don't gamble, since I'm thinking of losing my earnings there. However, as time goes by, I thought of investing some of my bitcoin. So that's what I'm doing now. I store some of my bitcoin and invest some of it. I also don't want to withdraw my coins yet since the price is still going higher Smiley

See how people improved their strategy and goals while they are continously interacting in any method to earn bitcoin.

In here, you already make some own decision on how you will managed your bitcoin. So for newbies out there, don't just read. Put yourself in the situation so that as time passes by you are improving yourself in the world of bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:07:30 AM

im ussually use 40% from my btc for trading, and hold the 55%, and 5% left i use it for gambling
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:43:02 AM

Nowdays i am holding them and wating for price increase, than i am gonna sell it to get more profit. I am not sure that price will grow very high so need to find a right moment.
I think for the moment where halving will come and the upward trend of prices continues to occur, many people who prefer to hold their bitcoin than spend it. same as me I now prefer to hold maybe it will provide great benefits for me

Yes, I also prefer holding right now because I know the bitcoin is gonna be very profitable this year with the bitcoin halving .
There is gonna be a huge price increase without any doubts.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:25:01 AM

im ussually use 40% from my btc for trading, and hold the 55%, and 5% left i use it for gambling

you are a good way of divided parts of the lotus to gambling is not good
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:33:23 AM

Before, I just store my bitcoins and withdrew it in times of needs.  I don't gamble, since I'm thinking of losing my earnings there. However, as time goes by, I thought of investing some of my bitcoin. So that's what I'm doing now. I store some of my bitcoin and invest some of it. I also don't want to withdraw my coins yet since the price is still going higher Smiley

See how people improved their strategy and goals while they are continously interacting in any method to earn bitcoin.

In here, you already make some own decision on how you will managed your bitcoin. So for newbies out there, don't just read. Put yourself in the situation so that as time passes by you are improving yourself in the world of bitcoin.
Grin Thank you. I think that happens when you are really interested to learn more about something. I want to know more about bitcoin and different ways on how to earn it. That's why I'm still exploring, still trying different ways on how to earn more of it. It's just a matter of time and effort for you to know broadly about bitcoin. Well, it was great that I improved the way I earn/use it.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:41:23 AM

I'm not the kind of guy who likes to keep all his money i spend most of my bitcoins and keep only a 10-20% for two main reasons.

a) Money were made for spending them
b) Only if we use bitcoin for our purchases,receiving money etc. we will make it stronger.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:29:09 AM

gambling is the only thing which comes to my mind when it comes to btc. you can convert it to fiat or purchase things or make donations. you can do practically anything with your BTC, but i am using it for gambling.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:39:35 AM

Nowdays i am holding them and wating for price increase, than i am gonna sell it to get more profit. I am not sure that price will grow very high so need to find a right moment.
I think for the moment where halving will come and the upward trend of prices continues to occur, many people who prefer to hold their bitcoin than spend it. same as me I now prefer to hold maybe it will provide great benefits for me

Yeah, right now I'd rather hold my bitcoin than to sell it, simply because I do not have anything to do with fiat currencies right now anyway. I have enough of the paper money to cover my day to day expenses.

But in the future, I'd like to see more merchants accepting bitcoin directly. This will mean wider adoption, as well as greater bitcoin usage.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:38:10 AM

There are allot thing to do with bitcoins also because the prise has rises allot the last view weeks and that is really profitable there are allot thing to buy with just one and i would like to buy as many thing i could with my coins.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:46:06 AM

The best thing now that you can do with Bitcoin is that you have to hold it because you can now even see that the value of Bitcoin has started to rise so that is really nice.
We just have now to wait and see for what will happen later in the future.
Ulloa

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:02:17 PM

Most people are now holding their coin and that is logic because they can see that they can earn profit with Bitcoin in the future and that is really nice of course.
But they have just now only to wait for the right value and that is all but patience is important.
Lokfar

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:22:30 PM

Well man based on what im seeing bitcoin have some potential to grow more in the future. Maybe in the future, all countries are gonna use bitcoin in daily transactions instead of their own currency. However, there is a possibility that in the future, bitcoin will go back to the way it was priced when it is first launched.
We can't say clearly what's bitcoin's future because its very unpredictable there are many factors that can affect it's rise or downfall.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:31:06 PM

I mostly just use my bitcoins to buy sometimes some good here on the forum and as a investment because its profitable.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:53:27 PM

I think in future bitcoin will change the world.I wait for fast-food who will accept bitcoin as payment,I want bitcoin available for all people over the world.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:11:43 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley

I collect and waiting for a  good price,i treat bitcoin as an investment that is why I saved every satoshis I can earn because I just know this is going to be one of the best asset in the world..

Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

Our country is banned by the American so we can't have PayPal I'm earnings btc and trade for buying things that need online money like VPN and gem for clash
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:54:22 PM

Our country is banned by the American so we can't have PayPal I'm earnings btc and trade for buying things that need online money like VPN and gem for clash
I  usually do some signature campaign and earn through that. Using BTC in online shopping and trading are the options we have to earn and spend.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

Lol yeah nice division dude I also had the same money manage like you. I divide is greater in trade and business/other investments. I save 45% of my money in my wallet and use a certain percentage for shopping or gambling? yeah sometimes I need refreshing right Cheesy
Halliche

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:13:08 AM

I use most of them to pay bills or buy things online from Amazon through All4BTC.

Sometimes I take a small gamble on DirectBet

The rest , I just hoard.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:27:23 AM

If I use bitcoin only to supplement their income. I only collect as much as possible and then transfer to the currency. I also sell when prices are high because it can help us gain some advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: