Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55807 times)
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:17:51 AM

I now just hold  my bitcoins for the future because it has a good future a head and its also that with the bitcoin you can make a lot of money.
The halving is coming and a lot of people are buying it right now so that will let the price rise.

I'm also holding the bitcoin its the best thing you can do right now with all these nice risings that are coming.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go to the moon.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:25:39 AM

There are now many people around this time that is now holding it and that is because they are not that greedy and they are smart because they see that the value is rising slowly so that is perfect.
And you also can see now that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher and it is also becoming more worth so that is nice.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:35:46 PM

I now just hold  my bitcoins for the future because it has a good future a head and its also that with the bitcoin you can make a lot of money.
The halving is coming and a lot of people are buying it right now so that will let the price rise.

I'm also holding the bitcoin its the best thing you can do right now with all these nice risings that are coming.
That is better for now holding bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is continue increasing thats why it is profitable. Thats what iam doing in my bitcoin
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:34:48 PM

for what I am doing to my Bitcoins is i'm holding it, trade, join signature campaign.
for me to have more Bitcoins. Smiley
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:51:35 PM

Just hold it now for a moment and wait for the right moment to sell it and that is important otherwise it will be sin.
And you have to sell it on the right moment because than you can earn some profit with it.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:21:39 PM

I mostly spend it on digital goods but right now I'm not spending it at all because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good future.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

I mostly spend it on digital goods but right now I'm not spending it at all because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good future.

Maybe I just keep it and wait for the best price and sell it.
I am looking for bitcoin just for profit.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:55:56 PM

Yeah ,that's why bitcoins now is a kind of money that can get an easy money within these years .spending bitcoins right now is not applicable especially halving is not yet end so it will be more profitable to save or hold.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
HousamTibia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:01:01 PM

Trade it, convert it to our currencies, buy some stuff, many times holding it.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:09:40 PM

Yeah ,that's why bitcoins now is a kind of money that can get an easy money within these years .spending bitcoins right now is not applicable especially halving is not yet end so it will be more profitable to save or hold.

Right now holding can be more profitable, price is good so even if you sell at current price you can make profits, but if you are looking for additional profits then you should sell at halving.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:29:09 PM

actually i have no flat money at all to buy bitcoin. therefor i am earning it from a signature campaign and that is Yobit. actually we do not have any shop here in our area who are accepting bitcoin as a currency or doing exchange in bitcoin. on otherside i have no idea how to do trading and shopping online therefore i am only saving my bitcoin. but still i am hopeful that a time will come when i will be able to do shopping from a shop who will accept bitcoin in our area.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:57:27 PM

Just hold it now for a moment and wait for the right moment to sell it and that is important otherwise it will be sin.
And you have to sell it on the right moment because than you can earn some profit with it.
There is no 'right moment'. Or at least that 'right moment' is something subjective and its meaning differs from everyone. Holding is probably the best choice to do with our bitcoins right now because we are still expecting the value of bitcoin to be higher by the time of the halving.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:08:54 PM

That is better for now holding bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is continue increasing thats why it is profitable. Thats what iam doing in my bitcoin
Yes hope halving will make all bitcoiners more richer Wink Just all of us must hold our coins with more patience and of course keep on adding up more bitcoins from time to time to make sure we are heading more richer.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:09:22 PM

Everybody have different reasons and ways how to spend or invest bitcoins, i think that i will spend my bitcoins on new car cause it's my goal from from little up.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:14:04 PM

Everybody have different reasons and ways how to spend or invest bitcoins, i think that i will spend my bitcoins on new car cause it's my goal from from little up.
The true thing is I can’t really spend on shopping other than a converting them in to my regional currency, I just waiting to enable BTC payments as like money in real time So that we can spend it across.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

What i do with my bitcoins is that i check them regularly and see if someone is donating to increase my balance Tongue, telling the truth I'm not doing anything with them right now because I'm afraid that will lose them, but sometimes i trade them for altcoin and vise versa.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:35:38 PM

What i do with my bitcoins is that i check them regularly and see if someone is donating to increase my balance Tongue, telling the truth I'm not doing anything with them right now because I'm afraid that will lose them, but sometimes i trade them for altcoin and vise versa.

Yeah trading is the right thing to do if you can afford to take risk, or else you can simply hold for the halving as it will allow you to make good profits.

HousamTibia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:44:27 PM

I spend my bitcoins , betting on gambling website i like betting like NBA with small amount of bet like 0.005 i don't want to lose more and if i win im happy that my bitcoin double and ienjoy also watching and after i win i cashout my money and bought some ramdom staff because here in my country bitcoin now is famous and many user use bitcoin to pay some goods .
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:54:49 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I earn Bitcoins by services on Bitcointalk, signature campaigns or a few investments.
Then I look if the price of Bitcoin is high enough to trade.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:00:26 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I earn Bitcoins by services on Bitcointalk, signature campaigns or a few investments.
Then I look if the price of Bitcoin is high enough to trade.

That is the right thing to do at a moment as price gonna rise at the time of halving so we can expect higher profits at that time, at a moment holding is the best thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: