Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:30:03 PM

I am holding them in my wallet and whenever i need them i use them as a currency to buy things.
copymate

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:44:07 PM

i am holding it for high price.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:04:22 PM

I am holding them in my wallet and whenever i need them i use them as a currency to buy things.
well i dont think that buying all the stuff with bitcoins at the moment is such a good idea to be honest

im holding my bitcoins only right now and i hope that i will manage to make a lot of money out of it
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

U am collecting and earning as well  and waiting for the right time to sell it . I think its better to store it as of now till halving comes.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:21:53 PM

hold it into my wallet first, and then use the btc for buying something like steam wallet, steam games and any other thing like doing trading
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:33:20 PM

I buy gift cards from gyft.com and my *prescriptions* to  Shocked
what kind of prescriptions you've bought ?
you know what i'm glad to see pharmacist or dispensary accepted bitcoin as payment method ,
as for me, i spent my bitcoin mostly for purchase some online stuff like domain,vps and other things, since bitcoin is  the simplest for paying things online, just saying
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:19:10 AM

Around this time you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher and that is really nice because you have to know that there are now more people is holding it.
But of course it is hard to know what Bitcoin will be and that is the risky thing.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:22:16 AM

Around this time you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher and that is really nice because you have to know that there are now more people is holding it.
But of course it is hard to know what Bitcoin will be and that is the risky thing.

We cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in future, but one thing is sure that price will be higher at the time of halving, so holding till that point can be really good choice.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:43:00 AM

hold it into my wallet first, and then use the btc for buying something like steam wallet, steam games and any other thing like doing trading
Yes absolutely right hold bitcoin will make us benefit. And use of trade will allow us to multiply our bitcoin.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:00:11 AM

Giving loan till halving
I am also giving some loans to the persons who need it, but for that I am not using any online lending system like BTCjam, as at there I think it will hard for me to get my money back when a person default, so I am giving loans in my family members and other relatives.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

Giving loan till halving
I am also giving some loans to the persons who need it, but for that I am not using any online lending system like BTCjam, as at there I think it will hard for me to get my money back when a person default, so I am giving loans in my family members and other relatives.

You take interest from family members? I mean giving loan to relatives is a good option but you cannot expect to make profits from family, that is really weird.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:08:46 AM

Giving loan till halving

You take interest from family members? I mean giving loan to relatives is a good option but you cannot expect to make profits from family, that is really weird.

it's really bad if you give loan it to your family or your relatives, and you expect interest from them, I think it's pretty cruel.
if you want to benefit from the loan, it is better to do that with people you do not know, or online.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:20:20 AM

What i do with my bitcoins is that i check them regularly and see if someone is donating to increase my balance Tongue, telling the truth I'm not doing anything with them right now because I'm afraid that will lose them, but sometimes i trade them for altcoin and vise versa.

Yeah trading is the right thing to do if you can afford to take risk, or else you can simply hold for the halving as it will allow you to make good profits.
Holding is better because there is lesser risk than trading. But if you are an expert in making trades, then it is better. Personally, I am just holding what I earn because I am yet to learn trading. But once I am an expert, I will trade all the way and stop holding my coins.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:25:26 AM

Giving loan till halving

it's really bad if you give loan it to your family or your relatives, and you expect interest from them, I think it's pretty cruel.
if you want to benefit from the loan, it is better to do that with people you do not know, or online.

Oh my in my case it's really not right to take interest from my family members or relatives just to make a growth in your money. Taking profits with that kind of system will really create a bad returns for you.

I suggest to just give loans for other people that you really know with low interest since you know their capability of paying. Don't give loans on BTCjam because there are lots of negatives feedback about those person involves in that site.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:29:00 AM

Giving loan till halving

Oh my in my case it's really not right to take interest from my family members or relatives just to make a growth in your money. Taking profits with that kind of system will really create a bad returns for you.

I suggest to just give loans for other people that you really know with low interest since you know their capability of paying. Don't give loans on BTCjam because there are lots of negatives feedback about those person involves in that site.

Exactly its risky to give away loans on btcjam now, as majority of people are defaulters and that will make you through big loss, its better to give loans to people around you whom you can trust.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

Yes absolutely right hold bitcoin will make us benefit. And use of trade will allow us to multiply our bitcoin.
yes we can only do that as we cannto buy any thing with our bitcoin in daily basis.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:54:38 AM

the most recent rise I sold .03 for 25$ to someone I trust on paypal
and used .03 ish to get 25$ on my steam account.

If it hits 800 im definitely going to deposit some in a sports book and get
that big conversion number and lock in some profit

Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:23:06 PM

I save it . sometimes I use it on trading sites sometimes on investment but for now I  store it and wait for the right time to sell it

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:19:00 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I buy a car, I buy clothes, I buy motor, buy me food, I buy everything I want to buy,
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:38:01 PM

I save it . sometimes I use it on trading sites sometimes on investment but for now I  store it and wait for the right time to sell it

Even I am now not spending my Bitcoin now and that is because you see that there are a lot of people that is holding their coin because they are hoping that the value will be more.
So we can sell it maybe next year or something but you are not for sure of that so that is the risk that you have to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: