Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:39:28 AM

I hold it
Patientce and wait for the best time to sell it. maybe 1 weeks before the halving the price will increased
I'm sure you are an investor or buy bitcoin at a low price and then sell it when it is high. Of course you have to wait a long time to wait for prices to rise. yeah it's up to you
Yes really possible if people have the bitcoin wallet each investor it is arguably as if patiently waiting will certainly benefit from rising prices. If I only collect bitcoin until I want and sell it.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:50:53 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I first gathered, waiting for me to rise in the price of bitcoin, so big I get, then I buy these I need. and invest in the investor sites
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

yes this time only to trade and wait for prices to rise, there is nothing better than that, because the others are too risky.
yes you're absolutely right. the other is so risky. it's better to wait long when the price of BTC, that well to me
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:18:41 PM

Right now I am not doing anything with bitcoins that I hold, I am trying to earn and buy as much as possible as price has gone down, and will prefer to hold for the halving.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

I hold it
Patientce and wait for the best time to sell it. maybe 1 weeks before the halving the price will increased
I'm sure you are an investor or buy bitcoin at a low price and then sell it when it is high. Of course you have to wait a long time to wait for prices to rise. yeah it's up to you

Waiting and holding for long will just give you less profits compare for taking a ride when the price is on active movements like in $20 above margin. Look at those big whales, prior of becoming a big whale, they holding their coins based on the trend. No definite time, years or target as long as they feel the currenct price trend.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Right now I am not doing anything with bitcoins that I hold, I am trying to earn and buy as much as possible as price has gone down, and will prefer to hold for the halving.
Well i think this is the better way right now because the price is reduce. but i already made a profit when the price is 700 above i sold it before the drop price happens.. and now i buy bitcoins again ..and hold tight and i think its a long journey again that price of bitcoin will increase we dont know what will happen after block halving but i decided to hold bitcoin until block halving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:09:01 PM

Well i think this is the better way right now because the price is reduce. but i already made a profit when the price is 700 above i sold it before the drop price happens.. and now i buy bitcoins again ..and hold tight and i think its a long journey again that price of bitcoin will increase we dont know what will happen after block halving but i decided to hold bitcoin until block halving..

That is a perfect strategy to follow, sell when you know that you will crack some profits and wait for price drop to buy it again and that is the best way to play with your coins.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:35:55 PM

That is a perfect strategy to follow, sell when you know that you will crack some profits and wait for price drop to buy it again and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Exactly as what traders do. They are taking profits once they think that the they have earn enough profits or they feel what will be the trend for other day.

About holding, it's really depend on a person holding their coins. But make sure that you take closely to the coins that going to hold because we all know that bitcoin price is really active in terms of volatility.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:55:14 PM

Exactly as what traders do. They are taking profits once they think that the they have earn enough profits or they feel what will be the trend for other day.

About holding, it's really depend on a person holding their coins. But make sure that you take closely to the coins that going to hold because we all know that bitcoin price is really active in terms of volatility.

See at today's drop price fall extremely today, its below $640 now and we were expecting $800 at this stage, so you should sell your coins when price goes higher and now its better to hold.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:04:17 PM

It depends !! Sometime i use bitcoin in buying different things and most of the time i use bitcoins in trading because the best way to increase or double your btc is trading !!
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:38:04 PM

Giving loan till halving
It is a good decision, but I think it is full of risk, as what will happen when the person refuse to repay the loan at the time when you need, or the person delay it and you lose the opportunity to sell your coins at the highest peak?
But with positive aspects, I too believe lending is a good thing (a business too) to do with our bitcoins.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:41:59 PM

It depends !! Sometime i use bitcoin in buying different things and most of the time i use bitcoins in trading because the best way to increase or double your btc is trading !!

Agreed trading is the best way to multiply the coins, I bought today few coins when price dropped and will sell even when it reaches to $700, I am satisfied with small profits.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

I buy normal stuff, like 3D printer parts, vps's and videos games.

But with the recent price drop, I won't be able to buy all three for a while.

Good bye steam summer sale  Cry
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:10:41 PM

Agreed trading is the best way to multiply the coins, I bought today few coins when price dropped and will sell even when it reaches to $700, I am satisfied with small profits.
That is the safiest way buy right now bitcoin and sell it when the price is high.. but it doesn't work in altcoin. trading is one of the good source of bitcoin if you are skilled trader you can control the fluctuate of  the price depends what coin do you trusting.. i heard many traders are can control the price. but they are just rich and they are holding many bitcoin thats why the can control the price...
But this is not the onlky way to multiply your bitcoin..
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:14:41 PM

That is the safiest way buy right now bitcoin and sell it when the price is high.. but it doesn't work in altcoin. trading is one of the good source of bitcoin if you are skilled trader you can control the fluctuate of  the price depends what coin do you trusting.. i heard many traders are can control the price. but they are just rich and they are holding many bitcoin thats why the can control the price...
But this is not the onlky way to multiply your bitcoin..

The other way to multiply bitcoin is gambling, its risky though but if you have courage to take risk then you can try your luck in gambling, who knows you may hit the jackpot if you are lucky.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:07:42 PM

I think that the best thing what everybody can do thiers bitcoins is increasing, increasing amount of bitcoins is possible in many ways like trading or mining, etc.

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:11:33 PM

I think that the best thing what everybody can do thiers bitcoins is increasing, increasing amount of bitcoins is possible in many ways like trading or mining, etc.

People are not preferring to go for mining now as it is no more profitable now, but you can surely trade with it and try to grow your coins, as higher coins will earn you higher profits.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:40:13 PM

Ever since the value fluctuated, I decided to hold on to my bitcoins and wait it out. I will probably spend them again as soon as their value once again goes up at ~$700. However, I am only going to be using at most 20% of my total bitcoin funds as I do not want to feel really bad when the value goes even higher.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:15:28 PM

Ever since the value fluctuated, I decided to hold on to my bitcoins and wait it out. I will probably spend them again as soon as their value once again goes up at ~$700. However, I am only going to be using at most 20% of my total bitcoin funds as I do not want to feel really bad when the value goes even higher.

I really feel that we should hold our coins for next couple of days as we are expecting much higher price at halving and at a moment price is not good to sell our coins.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:19:55 AM

I store and collect BTC. I study BTC as a pastime. It is quite interesting to study about this new technology. I trade to gain money and sometimes I gamble some tiny amount which end up being huge losses.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: