Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55803 times)
bitraine

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:19:21 AM

i am using my bitcoins to grow my holdings like most people here. do small trades and gambling for fun. the most important is holding bitcoins for a long period of time will make you a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:20:05 AM

All my btc were sleeping in my wallet,,i do not use them in gambling or any investment site,
I will only wake up them when the right time to sell began. Probably after halving.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:38:23 AM

All my btc were sleeping in my wallet,,i do not use them in gambling or any investment site,
I will only wake up them when the right time to sell began. Probably after halving.
Were the same dude, Im saving my bitcoins too to my wallet and waiting for the bitcoin halving, I stopped investment , gamling and trading to Dodge losing of btc, For now bitcointalk signature campaign is my doings, i cant risk bitcoins now
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:04:53 AM

i am using my bitcoins to grow my holdings like most people here. do small trades and gambling for fun. the most important is holding bitcoins for a long period of time will make you a good profit.
Not only for giving a good profit if you hold your coins for a long time you can be rich depends of your bitcoin how much you have in your wallet..
And i am still believing that the price will increase more i think above 1k value this year..
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:13:21 AM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I use my Bitcoins in several things.
As trading, I buy altcoins at a low price with my Bitcoins, and I sell them when the price increase.
Or buy things on the internet.
And I also use the Bitcoin as investment.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:16:24 AM

I use my Bitcoins in several things.
As trading, I buy altcoins at a low price with my Bitcoins, and I sell them when the price increase.
Or buy things on the internet.
And I also use the Bitcoin as investment.

Bitcoin is the best when it comes to an investment, I will prefer to invest my money in bitcoin itself rather then going for trading or hyips where there are more chances to loose your coins.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:20:00 AM

Spending them in a nice and good way. I only use them when i really need some money..i never use them in any sort of gambling and risking in an hyip
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

See how people improved their strategy and goals while they are continously interacting in any method to earn bitcoin. In here, you already make some own decision on how you will managed your bitcoin. So for newbies out there, don't just read. Put yourself in the situation so that as time passes by you are improving yourself in the world of bitcoin.Before, I just store my bitcoins and withdrew it in times of needs.  I don't gamble, since I'm thinking of losing my earnings there. However, as time goes by, I thought of investing some of my bitcoin.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:29:12 AM

Agree, because if we spend time now, for bitcoin it will negatively impact in the future. For we know that Bitcoin has a most-desired and sought after by all those (price increases). So the way you do it is entirely appropriate, and I hope you do not have an addiction to gambling in order to not lose a lot of BTC
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:31:04 AM

I have my own strategy with Bitcoin Smiley
Some of BTC funds I invested in other online business opportunities, some of funds I invested in my own online business and rest of funds I keep in my BTC wallet.
In this way, I don't care much if Bitcoin price is going up or down, I know that I used my BTC funds in the best possible way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:43:03 PM

Some of BTC funds I invested in other online business opportunities, some of funds I invested in my own online business and rest of funds I keep in my BTC wallet.
In this way, I don't care much if Bitcoin price is going up or down, I know that I used my BTC funds in the best possible way.

I throw my btc into a cold wallet to make sure that i know my btc is safe and then ill wait like a week at a time just incase the price stabilizes at a good value then i can make some good money by just storing it and keeping it nice and toasty.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:51:26 PM

The last one Tongue, i have traded in the very near past and stopped just before the ETH crash and when LSK appeared on the market, it was a bad time for bitcoin and for other coins too, but I'm not spending the bitcoin because I value them more than spending daily like cash.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:11:35 PM

I throw my btc into a cold wallet to make sure that i know my btc is safe and then ill wait like a week at a time just incase the price stabilizes at a good value then i can make some good money by just storing it and keeping it nice and toasty.

Its always good to save your bitcoins for future as we all know that price will go higher in future which will allow us to make good profits from the coins that we have saved.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

Its always good to save your bitcoins for future as we all know that price will go higher in future which will allow us to make good profits from the coins that we have saved.
you are save for the future? what if the price rises in the middle of the road? I mean high prices go up in just 1-2 months. is it you want to sell your bitcoin or still hold your bitcoin for future
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:43:10 PM

you are save for the future? what if the price rises in the middle of the road? I mean high prices go up in just 1-2 months. is it you want to sell your bitcoin or still hold your bitcoin for future

Its always good to sell your coins when you are making profits from it rather then saving it for long term, as you never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

For me every time that the price are too high and i know that i gain a high profit i would sell my bitcoin and after im waiting again when the price will drop again and im buy more bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:15:32 PM

For me every time that the price are too high and i know that i gain a high profit i would sell my bitcoin and after im waiting again when the price will drop again and im buy more bitcoin.

That is a good and simple strategy to follow, buy low and sell high as majority of the users are doing the same thing to secure huge profits at the time of halving.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:36:08 PM

now I use my bitcoin mining for such investment in mining genesis, and eobot, yeah investment for the future. I'm looking for a place for investment for the long term

devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:47:21 PM

now I use my bitcoin mining for such investment in mining genesis, and eobot, yeah investment for the future. I'm looking for a place for investment for the long term

Firstly, I saved my bitcoin money to the secure wallet so then I will be satisfied. Then after I go through some money with best mining option and some I will invest in a safe place. A little from it will be play in gambling section. I am sure that my idea will keep safe my money for the next whole period of life and also I will be satisfied. Smiley
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:53:31 PM

HODL & trade & HODL.  In that order. 

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: