Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:31:37 AM

hi man I use my Bitcoin for many different kind of things, trading, buying stuff and so on.  I don't simply hoard it like Gold, I'm of the rare breed that uses their BTC every day

~CfA~
and you forgot for sharing with us about your holding, in this tme every user of bitcoin is holding their coins and each of them is earning well from their stored bitcoin, so i am one of them
Yup price has started to move up now so best thing would to hold our coins as now we can expect some good and higher price at the time of halving.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:40:54 AM

hi man I use my Bitcoin for many different kind of things, trading, buying stuff and so on.  I don't simply hoard it like Gold, I'm of the rare breed that uses their BTC every day

~CfA~

I feel the same way.

There's no reason to have BTC if your not going to use it.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:57:56 AM

That is the right time to save BTC at this moment as price gonna rise at the time of halving so we can expect higher profits at that time, at a moment holding is the best thing. Save more to see more profits
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:19:46 AM

That is the right time to save BTC at this moment as price gonna rise at the time of halving so we can expect higher profits at that time, at a moment holding is the best thing. Save more to see more profits

Majority of users have chosen to hold their coins for the halving and that is the right decision to make as price will be much higher at the time of halving event.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:30:59 AM

I do with my Bitcoins different things like send money to my family and friends.I play gamble with Bitcoin and invest in other Altcoins where I see some scope to have good gain in future.I pay for some services like mobile charge or some utility bills.I also have holding good Bitcoins for this period specially of halving to see some increase.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:34:10 AM

I do with my Bitcoins different things like send money to my family and friends.I play gamble with Bitcoin and invest in other Altcoins where I see some scope to have good gain in future.I pay for some services like mobile charge or some utility bills.I also have holding good Bitcoins for this period specially of halving to see some increase.

Yup holding coins for halving is good at a moment, and bitcoin is the best when it comes to money transfers as transaction fees it too low and credits are instant.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:45:04 AM

i am still holding it tell halving.i hope the price will still increase. after halving i have to invest in gambling but not the full. i have to invest there in a limit. hop that i will also make money in gambling.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

Yup holding coins for halving is good at a moment, and bitcoin is the best when it comes to money transfers as transaction fees it too low and credits are instant.

Yes I agree that holding BTC till after halving is good.  It is temporary since speculation of higher BTC at halving.  Then we need to watch the market closely.  But the thing is I want to increase my BTC holding faster,  so I need to  roll it to produce more BTC.  So i try to trade, rent mining rigs and if there is a good legal profit generating venture, I invest on it. That way my BTC isn't sleeping in my stash.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:37:48 AM

Yes I agree that holding BTC till after halving is good.  It is temporary since speculation of higher BTC at halving.  Then we need to watch the market closely.  But the thing is I want to increase my BTC holding faster,  so I need to  roll it to produce more BTC.  So i try to trade, rent mining rigs and if there is a good legal profit generating venture, I invest on it. That way my BTC isn't sleeping in my stash.

Its good that you are earning from various sources and that is the best thing to multiply your coins in quick time as we cannot afford to miss an opportunity to make profits from halving.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:08:08 AM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
For now. I'm just waiting to good price. And if the price is going high i should sell all my bitcoin in my wallet now. And after that i withdraw all my cash. 😂 and I'll buy some foods and clothes and all my needed. And the rest I'll will make a capital to play a gambling game. Then if my capital is exist the same way to spend my bitcoin. Or i maybe also gather all my earning bitcoin to build a business if i want. Because business is the best way to succeed. Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:21:45 AM

For now. I'm just waiting to good price. And if the price is going high i should sell all my bitcoin in my wallet now. And after that i withdraw all my cash. 😂 and I'll buy some foods and clothes and all my needed. And the rest I'll will make a capital to play a gambling game. Then if my capital is exist the same way to spend my bitcoin. Or i maybe also gather all my earning bitcoin to build a business if i want. Because business is the best way to succeed. Smiley
If were you i will stop doing gambling because it's not for people who are serious to earn a living it's a for people who want to have some fun and waste their few hours of their day. If you ask me i will just save them and put them on a secure wallet and hold them for long term investment which i can use someday to start what you said "business".
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:47:48 AM

For now, i'm using my bitcoins for gambling on Euro 2016 matches and so far i earned much profit from it and i also do trading with bitcoin.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

I used my bitcoin by paying my monthly bills and for loading my mobile phone but now i stop spending and just keeping bitcoin in my wallet and continue collecting coin in signature campaign for preparation of incoming halving
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:07:20 PM

I used my bitcoin by paying my monthly bills and for loading my mobile phone but now i stop spending and just keeping bitcoin in my wallet and continue collecting coin in signature campaign for preparation of incoming halving
interesting you are a lucky person. its  mean that there are such kind of shops in your area who are accepting bitcoin. that is how you can pay your bill and recharge your mobile. but we have no such opportunities. therefore we are only holding our bitcoin for price increase.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 01:19:54 PM

You can do everything you want, mostly it depends on your future goals, if you want to increase your good, better to start investing in somethig or just trade, etc.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

You can do everything you want, mostly it depends on your future goals, if you want to increase your good, better to start investing in somethig or just trade, etc.

Investment seems to be risky at a moment as end results are very disappointing, as sites are not trustworthy anymore, but trading is a good option to grow coins over a period of time.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:53:21 PM

I would prefer trading than investment because it's hard to trust on investment sites because they could possibly just a ponzi scheme which will scam you in the end. In trading especially alt coins there are many opportunities because there are many alt coins to choose from. So In my opinion i will go trading because it can double or even triple the amount of bitcoin that you have in less than a week if you choose the right and on the trend kind of coin.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:34:08 PM

I would prefer trading than investment because it's hard to trust on investment sites because they could possibly just a ponzi scheme which will scam you in the end. In trading especially alt coins there are many opportunities because there are many alt coins to choose from. So In my opinion i will go trading because it can double or even triple the amount of bitcoin that you have in less than a week if you choose the right and on the trend kind of coin.
Its very hard to choose in trading and it needs a lot of study before you can make a profit in trading if you are just newbie dont know how to trade better to ask in expert first how to choose the best altcoin..
Honestly you can still trade without risk you can use bounties in altcoin section where you can use for trading..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

for the most times i will try to do my purchases with bitoins and exchange at current rates.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:44:50 PM

interesting you are a lucky person. its  mean that there are such kind of shops in your area who are accepting bitcoin. that is how you can pay your bill and recharge your mobile. but we have no such opportunities. therefore we are only holding our bitcoin for price increase.

If I am not mistaken rhed718 is from Philippines and I used to use it too the name of the merchant we have is coins.ph. It is really a reliable merchant that give us a good option of paying our bills and other services that are nice to offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: