Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:56:00 PM

What do you do with your btc?

I give them back for free...every 12 hours to who claims them...funny...not?

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:59:54 PM

What do you do with your btc?

I give them back for free...every 12 hours to who claims them...funny...not?

Its a funny thing but you aren't giving all of them. I believe you run some kind of faucet or similar program, anyway currently im saving some coins expecting a better price and at the same time im investing into new project.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:01:13 PM

For now, i'm using my bitcoins for gambling on Euro 2016 matches and so far i earned much profit from it and i also do trading with bitcoin.
i make some bets on euro 2016 from time to time too, i really like that to be honest, football is one of the sports that i like the most as it gives me high quality entertainment when i watch it

i sometimes trade some bitcoins to be honest in order to make even more money later, though right now im also holding in order to earn if bitcoin price is going to go up during the halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:14:35 PM

For now, i'm using my bitcoins for gambling on Euro 2016 matches and so far i earned much profit from it and i also do trading with bitcoin.
i make some bets on euro 2016 from time to time too, i really like that to be honest, football is one of the sports that i like the most as it gives me high quality entertainment when i watch it

i sometimes trade some bitcoins to be honest in order to make even more money later, though right now im also holding in order to earn if bitcoin price is going to go up during the halving

Gambling is good for fun but only on certain occasions as if we get addicted to it then you will definitely loose in long run, and at this stage we cannot afford to loose even a small amount of it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

You can do everything you want, mostly it depends on your future goals, if you want to increase your good, better to start investing in somethig or just trade, etc.
Of course we can do whatever we want with our own bitcoins but what about you? I mean, you have a high rank. I don't really know what most high rank members do with their bitcoins so I'm a little interested in what you guys do with your bitcoins.

As for me however, I cash it out sometimes and buy stuff, mostly foods though.
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:30:06 PM

i use bitcoin mostly for gambling on sports events and when i need money i liquid it into cash but intend to save some for future investment in bitcoin
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:43:20 PM

when i use to have enough bitcoin is i used to spend them on mostly gambling sites, exchanging them to fiat money and use to trade with some coins. but now at the moment i dont have any coin with which i can enjoy all the above mentioned things. life looks boring to me now
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:48:23 PM

when i use to have enough bitcoin is i used to spend them on mostly gambling sites, exchanging them to fiat money and use to trade with some coins. but now at the moment i dont have any coin with which i can enjoy all the above mentioned things. life looks boring to me now

If you would not have spent them on gambling in past then I am sure you must be holding some coins in your wallet at this particular time, there are better places to spend them.

Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:36:34 AM

i use bitcoin mostly for gambling on sports events and when i need money i liquid it into cash but intend to save some for future investment in bitcoin
Sports gambling is also very pleasant to me, sometimes I do that too. And I also use my bitcoin for investment because it is very profitable. And when I need it I moved to become atm and then I use the money to buy what I want.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:59 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
We'll i used to buy some of my daily needed. And also I am trying to save bitcoin now for my future for investment and when prise will be good in the future i will use my bitcoin to selling. Because if the price is going to increase that's better to sell all my bitcoin. To get more cash for trading. And the rest i will buy something. And build a small business. That's my plan to spend my bitcoin.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:27:14 PM

I will invest bitcoin I have. I want to add my money. trading is the best way in my opinion. trading, give me more money. better investing than just silent !!
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:29:34 PM

I will invest bitcoin I have. I want to add my money. trading is the best way in my opinion. trading, give me more money. better investing than just silent !!
If you are into trading then I think you should by some bitcoins now, as price is lower now so if you buy now then you can expect some good profits at halving.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:37:10 PM

If you are into trading then I think you should by some bitcoins now, as price is lower now so if you buy now then you can expect some good profits at halving.
Well, to be honest, I don't know if it's a good idea to buy right now. it looks like the low/mid $600s are going to be the new normal for a while. I don't think it a good time to invest right now, unless you're content on waiting a fairly long time to wait for the value to go up, and it might be better buying after the halving. That is just my opinion though.
albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:43:31 PM

I will invest my bitcoin in REAL cloud mining
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:44:25 PM

In the past years I'm into HYIPs and PONZIs, invested some of my Bitcoins but it was scammed for good, sometimes when I remember it I think I'm gonna wet my pants Grin Learned my lesson back then, right now I'm into trading, just a newbie still on the process.

albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:47:43 PM

In the past years I'm into HYIPs and PONZIs, invested some of my Bitcoins but it was scammed for good, sometimes when I remember it I think I'm gonna wet my pants Grin Learned my lesson back then, right now I'm into trading, just a newbie still on the process.

I was scammed some years ago with Gaw, but genesis seems to be legit (i hope xD)
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:49:01 PM

Well, to be honest, I don't know if it's a good idea to buy right now. it looks like the low/mid $600s are going to be the new normal for a while. I don't think it a good time to invest right now, unless you're content on waiting a fairly long time to wait for the value to go up, and it might be better buying after the halving. That is just my opinion though.

Price may go lower after the halving and if it does then that would be the best moment to buy some coins, but if you feel that price will be higher at halving then better to buy some of them now.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:53:40 PM

I will probably try to sell bitcoin I have and try to build a small company, and perhaps that will only hire employees salary will be in the form of bitcoin to let them know and get closer to the bitcoin
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:54:21 PM

Well, there are lots of lessons to learn when we are starting but im keen on HYIPs and PONZIs but i think i missed to detect that gawminer / zenminer scam LOL but I admit I profited from it.  I bought it at around the initial price and then they announced it at higher value the following week.  So I sell at a very huge profit but I feel sorry to those who were late comer.  Anyway I do trading and spending with my BTC.  Trading altcoin, rentinig miners, paying bills  and buying prepaid cards.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:02:10 PM

I will invest my bitcoin in REAL cloud mining

In my view you're risking yourself high. Better you try with small amount of bitcoin at the beginning because most of the cloud mining websites were ponzi right now. Scenario might change after years.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: