Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55803 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:04:26 AM

I mainly spend my Bitcoins for trading because it gives me much profit to enjoy my life and cover my expenses....
Properly using bitcoin to trade could get much benefit a lot. If I use bitcoin also eased the situation for trade and I save. In addition I use bitcoin to buy my needs. I sometimes do if I want to dice gambling entertainment.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:08:56 AM

I am not a real time gambler, So I just use my Bitcoin as a currency. But I like sports betting, and I do not regularly do whenever I am sure about my game then I do betting. So I do betting with Bitcoin. I use to play only extra coins to gambling. I will not buy Bitcoin with my real money. I collect Bitcoins from Signature campaign.

Signature campaign is helping majority of us to earn descent amount of coins and that is good for those who cannot afford to buy bitcoin, I am earning it and saving it for future.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:16:20 AM

Most of time when I get BTC I wait for price increase after then sell them for higher price. Thats all.

Even some times I invest my earned bitcoins for getting some good profit.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:37:38 AM

Most of time when I get BTC I wait for price increase after then sell them for higher price. Thats all.

That's perfect if you are making some profits then you should not hesitate in selling your coins, and you have opportunity to buy it again when price will go lower in future.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:01:30 AM

That's perfect if you are making some profits then you should not hesitate in selling your coins, and you have opportunity to buy it again when price will go lower in future.
Well we are not the same how we are manage our bitcoin those methods are common almost all people here are doing buy low and sell high..
And i doing that too.. But this not the only thing that we can do using bitcoin to increase the amount of your bitcoin.. i using bitcoins too in my site or i invest bitcoin to my site that i know i am making a profit while investing it to my own site.. with advertisement. ..
This is my own strategy to manage my bitcoins to increase the amount of my bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:23:22 AM

Well we are not the same how we are manage our bitcoin those methods are common almost all people here are doing buy low and sell high..
And i doing that too.. But this not the only thing that we can do using bitcoin to increase the amount of your bitcoin.. i using bitcoins too in my site or i invest bitcoin to my site that i know i am making a profit while investing it to my own site.. with advertisement. ..
This is my own strategy to manage my bitcoins to increase the amount of my bitcoin..

Different people have different strategies of making profits, if you have your own site then its good but people will follow only that method which they find it easy and simple for making profits.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:35:21 PM

I earn it and sell it to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins at a moment and I am really satisfied with it.
I don't really change my Bitcoin into hard cash because I know its value will increase and so I am holding it.  But I surely believe in using btc for phone top up and to buy some online stuffs. Cheesy
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

I earn it and sell it to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins at a moment and I am really satisfied with it.
I don't really change my Bitcoin into hard cash because I know its value will increase and so I am holding it.  But I surely believe in using btc for phone top up and to buy some online stuffs. Cheesy

Yeah phone top up using bitcoin is really easy and convenient and you can also gain some extra credit if you do it using bitcoin, that is the only way I use my bitcoin and rest I am saving it for future.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:56:41 PM

I am earning bitcoins and holding them in my wallet for the future as in the future the price of it will increase, and when i need to buy anything with that i use it to buy, and when i do not find any place for a specific thing to buy then i convert it to fiat and buy that thing.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

I mainly spend my Bitcoins for trading because it gives me much profit to enjoy my life and cover my expenses....

Trading is the good option to spend bitcoins, from this you can also earn some more bitcoins from trading. I also spend my coins in trading and now i am planning to spend my coins in visiting beautiful places and enjoy my vacations.
macwika

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
All I used to do with my faucet earnings was trade for a few profits or sometimes for a loss.
But better I like gambling with my earned bitcoins.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:20:29 PM

Agree, bitcoin is simply a savings for you so that you can get a profit soon. If you avoid spending any cent of it and just spend it with emergency that will be great for you because you can save bitcoins alot.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:49:17 PM

Agree, bitcoin is simply a savings for you so that you can get a profit soon. If you avoid spending any cent of it and just spend it with emergency that will be great for you because you can save bitcoins alot.
Yes currently thats what i have been doing too. i just save my bitcoins to my wallet and spend it when im need of money, i just cashout my balance and hold some. my earnings now are save in my wallet.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:00:02 PM

Yes currently thats what i have been doing too. i just save my bitcoins to my wallet and spend it when im need of money, i just cashout my balance and hold some. my earnings now are save in my wallet.

Sell it only in case of any emergency, better option is to save it for future as price will be very much higher which can give you more profits if you sell at that particular point.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:06:46 PM

Sell it only in case of any emergency, better option is to save it for future as price will be very much higher which can give you more profits if you sell at that particular point.

That's true, I too prefer to save continuously than selling often to have a good living. Possibly most of the time try hard to multiply what I've within my wallet. Also periodic buying is done to profit by future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:07:04 PM

But we cannot let people to save more bitcoin especially if they really need a money so the tendency is they would pulled out more of it and leave only some amount . And sometimes they don't any choice but to spend it because they will always need a money even without an emergency or it is just a normal event  
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:10:17 PM

That's true, I too prefer to save continuously than selling often to have a good living. Possibly most of the time try hard to multiply what I've within my wallet. Also periodic buying is done to profit by future.

true, as indeed the future BTC will be better than now and not only that, the price of the bitcoin is the main reason we do it. Because unstable price bitcoin can we take advantage of to continue to add and save all of the Bitcoin obtained, after it was sold when the price is high
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:14:30 PM

The most of us earn bitcoin from signature and when got paid they exchange it to fiat or purchase something online with it. Im collecting some extra coins to make some projects live, as soon i can make the two projects i wanna to make, i will just collect bitcoins and no more investement.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

I do alt coin trading so i invest 50% of my btc their and with balance 50% i do sports betting in soccer, tennis and cricket. on monthly i do my mobile recharge and data card recharge.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

keeping them for a while then spend it when something is worth buying  Grin Grin Grin
I usually lend my bitcoins to my skype friends whom I personally know, trust me this is the best business if you are among honest people as they can not scam and you get high interest from them daily Smiley . For now this is what I really want do with my BTC. More interestingly it helps me to grow my bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: