Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:34:53 PM

I do all things with BTC. I buy all things needed, use for expense, exchange the btc to my currency and save them in bank for future use and etc. BTC has become a part of my life.   

Exactly bitcoin has become daily routine of our lives and to be honest once I hold btc in my wallet I eagerly keep on checking the rates of bitcoin every now and then.
yes that is a fact it has made us addected and now we cannot even any think about bitcoin. i do check the price of bitcoin on regular bases. by the way i am holding my bitcoin for the price increase. because i can hope that the price will start flying in next few days.

That's the right thing to do, as price is moving up slowly so we may see all time high price in coming months, so holding for next couple of months is the right choice.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:42:22 PM

I use bitcoin to make an investment to buy at bargain prices to sell at high prices
yeah, i always use bitcoins as an investment too and i think that it will earn me really great money in the future, i hope that i will be rich because of the bitcoins soon
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:50:25 PM

I use bitcoin to make an investment to buy at bargain prices to sell at high prices
yeah, i always use bitcoins as an investment too and i think that it will earn me really great money in the future, i hope that i will be rich because of the bitcoins soon

Bitcoin is good as an investment but you also need to use it as a currency to take price of it higher in future as only holding will not serve the purpose in long run.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:43:26 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
Since I dont have much coins and buying them is not possible for me at current price,I prefer to hold it for future.I keep investing a part of it in trading by selling when price goes up but immediately buy back when price falls below my sell price even if it means less profit.

pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:27:30 PM

i use bitcoins like investment too and i think that the price is going to go up a lot, in my opinion we will make some good money really easily after a few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:29:13 PM

i use bitcoins like investment too and i think that the price is going to go up a lot, in my opinion we will make some good money really easily after a few years

Yeah bitcoin is best as an investment tool at a moment, majority of people are investing their money in it to earn higher profits in future and that is the right thing to do.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:24:32 AM

Since I dont have much coins and buying them is not possible for me at current price,I prefer to hold it for future.I keep investing a part of it in trading by selling when price goes up but immediately buy back when price falls below my sell price even if it means less profit.
Holding has become excited things in, this time, I doing that but on some problem there are a people who wanna to get a huge profit, buying a bitcoin it's become any obligation for them. well just holding it's become average people think in this place.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:41:51 AM

Lately i spend some of my bitcoin because of some problem but now i am part of collecting of bitcoin and i keep it again to have a great income on it and also for some purposes that really need a cash.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:48:45 AM

As much as possible I don't touch my Bitcoins in my wallet, I hold them and plan to sell them when the price reached on my desired amount. In cases of emergency I may sell a percentage but not all, I still prefer to keep and hold them as an investment. If there's anything on sale in the Market section that I think will give me a fast profit, that would be a good reason for me to use my coins and buy an item.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:52:09 AM

Yeah bitcoin is best as an investment tool at a moment, majority of people are investing their money in it to earn higher profits in future and that is the right thing to do.

Yes absolutely we can invest by buying bitcoin and then hold it until the price becomes high. That could make some gains, but we have to monitor the price of bitcoin in order to find the right time to sell when prices are high bitcoin.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:10:34 AM

currently i am doing trading with btc.me just buying btc from cex.io,bitsmap and selling it to localbitcoins in high price and people are buying.so this is what i only doing with btc and making easily profit.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:12:12 AM

currently i am doing trading with btc.me just buying btc from cex.io,bitsmap and selling it to localbitcoins in high price and people are buying.so this is what i only doing with btc and making easily profit.

Yeah, buy low sell high is exactly what you should do to increase your bitcoins, as opposed to gambling or investing in shitty ponzi schemes that will scam all your money.

But investing in things that are worthwhile are also alright

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:13:44 AM

I do gambling with my btc and also do mobile recharges some times with them.When i have larger amount of btc i withdraw them and convert into fiat.
Now i am planning to buy some and hold them for some time and collect some more at the same time.
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:23:32 AM

I spend my bitcoins on gambling for entertainment when boredom strike on me. Sometimes i win but most of the time i lost my bitcoins.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:26:07 AM

BTC is a good as an investment however we need use them as a money and price will get reaches to higher in future and holding them for bit long time to earn high as expected. Will wait for sometime to grow them up.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:31:46 AM

Yeah, buy low sell high is exactly what you should do to increase your bitcoins, as opposed to gambling or investing in shitty ponzi schemes that will scam all your money.

But investing in things that are worthwhile are also alright

Trading is really wrothwhile. as you see what the above guy said. buying from trading sites and selling them for fiat in local bitcoin. I am also a trader and I know how much profitable trading could be.. but there is many ways and strategy to trade. I haven't tried that way but it also seem profitable.

I do gambling with my btc and also do mobile recharges some times with them.When i have larger amount of btc i withdraw them and convert into fiat.
Now i am planning to buy some and hold them for some time and collect some more at the same time.
I don't know why you are gambling with your money. do you win money from gambling and satisfied with that? gambling may win you some money some time but usually it cause you lose your money. better to just hold them.

langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

I spend my bitcoins on gambling for entertainment when boredom strike on me. Sometimes i win but most of the time i lost my bitcoins.
I earn and hold it until i see lump of btc in my wallet. When i am in need of money, i exchange the btc to my currency and use the money for my daily expense. 
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:54:36 AM

At times i too think of buying more btc and hold them for a longer period to earn profit out of it. But sudden unexpected expense does not allow me to do so. Saving more btc will bring more profit.Planning to save bit by bit.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:21:39 AM

I am just going to hold on to my Bitcoin because of the fact that I am going to make money with them in the future, the price has to rise again soon.
I want the price to be at least $1000 at the end of 2016 so that I can sell a bit.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

i'm buying random stuff online like shoes computer parts, or foods

i don't like to waste coin in pure gambling, i prefer trading if i really need to choose to gamble

Hi, you have mentioned that you are buying random stuff online  but what do you use? Bitcoin or you convert your bitcoin in dollars first? if you are using bitcoin, may i know the name of the website that sells random stuffs and accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Well in gambling you are not really wasting your coin, it is all about how you will control your emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: