Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55803 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

I do trading, the most hard part of trading is when have you sell after you buy. It is need experience. You have to guess what happen on the future by reading the graph.

You don't really need to guess anything for future but you have to see what happened in the past, just open the history of coin and see what was the price yesterday or last week and what it is now and also see the highest price of 24 hours, if you see the price right now is lower than the price of 24 hours then it worth a try because it has the potential to grow back.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:26:39 AM

I do trading, the most hard part of trading is when have you sell after you buy. It is need experience. You have to guess what happen on the future by reading the graph.

You don't really need to guess anything for future but you have to see what happened in the past, just open the history of coin and see what was the price yesterday or last week and what it is now and also see the highest price of 24 hours, if you see the price right now is lower than the price of 24 hours then it worth a try because it has the potential to grow back.

Bitcoin just like a us dollar has no intrinsic value. It only has any value people agree it has value. That may sound odd, but that is in fact how all fiat currency works (which is basically all currency).
People are buying bitcoin and speculating on the futre value, but unlike tulips there is no expiration date or failure point. It's simply a volatile commodity with more people and companies using it will become more stable just like any commodity. It is not quite the same but compares well with gold.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:30:07 AM

Bitcoin just like a us dollar has no intrinsic value. It only has any value people agree it has value. That may sound odd, but that is in fact how all fiat currency works (which is basically all currency).
People are buying bitcoin and speculating on the futre value, but unlike tulips there is no expiration date or failure point. It's simply a volatile commodity with more people and companies using it will become more stable just like any commodity. It is not quite the same but compares well with gold.

Truly a remarkable thought. I don't imagine that bitcoin is the same as US dollars. because I see that bitcoin is the currency that delivers profits and less suitable for as a means of payment, for now still very few stores that accept bitcoin
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:06:16 PM

Even if price of bitcoin drops we should not get panic and instead of selling our coins we should buy some more coins and hold it for future as price will surely rise in future.
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:27:06 PM

Holding them, Buying other alt-coins with them when I see something good, Buying random online things in this forum and bitcoin auction sites, You could do probably anything with bitcoins now but these are the things I find fun and profitable to do.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:35:15 PM

Holding them, Buying other alt-coins with them when I see something good, Buying random online things in this forum and bitcoin auction sites, You could do probably anything with bitcoins now but these are the things I find fun and profitable to do.
If I were you I'm not just hold it try it atleast for short term. And many ways you can use your bitcoin right now you can buy in online store using bitcoin there's  an escrow if you want  buy from Amazon and eBay. wake up there is many ways to enjoy your bitcoin not just hold it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:50:01 PM

If I were you I'm not just hold it try it atleast for short term. And many ways you can use your bitcoin right now you can buy in online store using bitcoin there's  an escrow if you want  buy from Amazon and eBay. wake up there is many ways to enjoy your bitcoin not just hold it.
Yes so many ways to enjoy with bitcoin. If worrying about spent to much bitcoin from buy in online shop . just trade you're bitcoin . think smart. We earn for use.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:00:50 PM

Yeah only holding is boring as its almost your coins are dead and cannot be used anywhere, you should try to spend some of them in trading to multiply your coins for future.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:42:55 PM

I will wait for good price Cool
Are you going to wait until when? because if you are going to wait until the bitcoin increase the price you gonna wait it for long for sure for me while waiting invest your bitcoin so that you can earn money for it you can earn profit and if you don't want that try another coins where you can easily grow your bitcoin too
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:48:17 PM

why not spend some of our coins and enjoy our life while we are still holding some of it on our wallet  Grin Grin i think we could still replace what we hav spend from the forum or from whatever we making and earning bitcoin . spending your money on thing that making you happy is not a waste , waiting does  Grin .
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:05:24 PM

i spend my bitcoins on sports betting or gambling website. sometimes i do a little trade. i don't have much for saving
Maybe if they get a little bitcoin better to focus on trade and investment in order to benefit more. Because if you use to gamble it would be very unfortunate and we certainly did not benefit.

If you spend your coins in gambling you would probably not have anything to save, just do trading and save the profits you gain from there but don't gamble them all because that wont earn you anything in coming time.
you are right, in my opinion it is impossible to make any money with gambling because you would lose everything you already have
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:07:57 PM

i spend my bitcoins on sports betting or gambling website. sometimes i do a little trade. i don't have much for saving
Maybe if they get a little bitcoin better to focus on trade and investment in order to benefit more. Because if you use to gamble it would be very unfortunate and we certainly did not benefit.

If you spend your coins in gambling you would probably not have anything to save, just do trading and save the profits you gain from there but don't gamble them all because that wont earn you anything in coming time.
you are right, in my opinion it is impossible to make any money with gambling because you would lose everything you already have

People ignore the fact that gambling is also an best way to loose money in quick time, but they still prefer to go for gambling hoping that they will win big sometime.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:14:53 PM

I'm not do anything with my bitcoins, because i always collect my bitcoins everyweek and every saturday i exchange all my bitcoins into fiat and sometimes i use some for gambling too.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

I'm not do anything with my bitcoins, because i always collect my bitcoins everyweek and every saturday i exchange all my bitcoins into fiat and sometimes i use some for gambling too.
I still never converted any BTC back to fiat, no did I spend any, the fees always seem pretty high - so planning on making a larger transfer once I have enough of a pile where I think its worth a draw down
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

I mostly try to build up quantity of bitcoin I have. The few that I have I try to increase by trading and lending. I have used some for online purchases in the past.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:12:38 PM

Since I am satisfied with my current holding of 5 Bitcoins. I just invest extra Bitcoins in other hot altcoins to get profits and cash out for fiat to do other things. I sell them to my friends and other people personally for money. I am looking forward to buy in future same more to reach 10 Bitcoins target to have in my holdings.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

In replace of gambling I will suggest for trade as it also give a pleasure when we do trade and there we do not face any lose if we will have a good knowledge and skills.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

In replace of gambling I will suggest for trade as it also give a pleasure when we do trade and there we do not face any lose if we will have a good knowledge and skills.

That's right trading is better then gambling as it is not dependent  only on luck, so if you have good skills and  knowledge then you can expect some profits from it.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:01:30 AM

You will need more then knowledge and skills to be sucessfull at trading, because the market is very hot and coins are fluctuating a lot these days, but sure its much better then gambling for sure.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:58:32 AM

I mostly try to build up quantity of bitcoin I have. The few that I have I try to increase by trading and lending. I have used some for online purchases in the past.
I also trade because i believe that in trading my bitcoin will grow i just need to be patient while i hold some of my bitcoin, waiting for the price to increase. sometimes i gamble if i have free time and spend small amount of my earnings.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: