Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The coin that is supposed to take on Bitcoin.....  (Read 2281 times)
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:22:20 AM

the bitcoin killers lol

cocaine is a hell of a drug

These Bitcoin killers are coming so thick and fast I can barely keep up. Looks like I'll have to cash in a big portion of my Paycoins and Leocoins. Another day, another opportunity to make a few million. Boy, life is sweet.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:23:08 AM

The coin will "be valued at 1 gram of gold at the day's market price...
ROFL that's all I needed to know to not take this seriously. You don't progress civilization by tying your new technology to the ancient past.

Also doesn't this belong in the altcoin subforum?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:49:21 AM

So, I just read this article about Hayek, which is supposed to be a coin backed by gold and it will take on Bitcoin.

All altcoins are built and designed to take on Bitcoin. If not, they're setting their goals and aspirations way too low. imo

Take Litecoin for example, its goal is to hang on to the #2 spot and that's one of the reasons it will fail. Imagine if Michael Jordan had set out to become the second best basketball player ever.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:56:07 AM

Yawn.

Another day. Another scam.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: