Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 06:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com -------1btc-----------homepage redesigner  (Read 976 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 11:26:10 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 11:46:36 AM by girlbtc.com

www.girlbtc.com

we want to redesign the site's view. and looking for a professional designer.  

before that we suggest you can get the whole strory about us from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.0

a very hardworking team and honest to the world. but in a thirsty for a good page designer.

requirements:

1. Showing the elephant eating the tiger, tiger eating the mouse, mouse eating elephant.  in either a .GIF format or precisely moving to make the concept of rules clear to newbie's
2. We must show every one this is gambling site ,not suitable for 18-.and cartoon image is not good I think.
3.girlchoosing will be the main income of our site in the future. and it has a different concept from onevsone. it can be show in a less important place in the homepage
4.some flash is better not must.

the total work(design and code) for home page is 1 btc Smiley  0.5 for design and 0.5 for code

we may use escrow if you like. really wish this site will rock the btc world with the help from you .

jacqfrost

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:39:47 PM

www.girlbtc.com

before that we suggest you can get the whole strory about us from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.0

a very hardworking team and honest to the world. but in a thirsty for a good page designer.

requirements:

1. Showing the elephant eating the tiger, tiger eating the mouse, mouse eating elephant.  is important.
2. We must show every one this is gambling site ,not suitable for 18-.and cartoon image is not good I think.
3.girlchoosing will be the main income of our site in the future. and it has a different concept from onevsone. it can be show in a less important place in the homepage

the total work(design and code) for home page is 1 btc Smiley  0.5 for design and 0.5 for code

we may use escrow if you like. really wish this site will rock the btc world with the help from you .

Will you escrow the funds? When is the deadline? im interested in doing the design.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:07:23 AM

www.girlbtc.com

requirements:

1. Showing the elephant eating the tiger, tiger eating the mouse, mouse eating elephant.  is important.

Will you escrow the funds? When is the deadline? im interested in doing the design.

escrow ok.

in one week.

jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:54:43 AM

www.girlbtc.com

requirements:

escrow ok.

in one week.

I can start now once you escrowed the funds. Question, is there consolation prizes?

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:25:42 AM

I can start now once you escrowed the funds. Question, is there consolation prizes?

do you mind you show me some of your good works?

jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

I did created some banners and online designs. I will send you some of my works when i get to my computer later. Cheers

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:54:03 AM

I did created some banners and online designs. I will send you some of my works when i get to my computer later. Cheers

This person jacqfrost scammed my account. He said he can give me a loan of 0.03 btc. I need that money to get home and I'm desperate today but he didn't send me the bitcoins but he changed the password and email of this account. Please give him a negative trust. He might scam others more.

thanks ,this forum is full of scammers.

but we need proofs.

jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:56:35 AM

I sent to my example entry. I will give you the full entry and details if you escrow the funds. thanks and more power girlbtc

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:20:17 AM

okay if just homepage design i will do it on my dreamweaver.
i have experience on dreamweaver web design, i'll pm you my past work.
jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:37:20 AM

sample homepage i sent to girlbtc admin

https://i.imgur.com/bOIYXLS.png

note: this is just an example

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:07:11 AM

The Sample is good and it was very fast of you.
Hope to see a better Design , keep it simple but Creative.
The circle showing all 3 animals is good but it would beb etter to have a .GIF showing them eating each other as per the rules to make the concept clear to people.

But your account seems to be stolen.
We ask you to create new account to enter the contest and the rules will be hard for you , BTC will remain in Escrow till we get the code for design if you win
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:28:05 AM

The circle showing all 3 animals is good but it would beb etter to have a .GIF showing them eating each other as per the rules to make the concept clear to people.

We ask you to create new account to enter the contest and the rules will be hard for you , BTC will remain in Escrow till we get the code for design if you win
Quoted. Alt of girlbtc

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:31:10 AM

Quoted. Alt of girlbtc

seriously? you need to think before you act honestly. we are girlbtc staff me and numan. not freaking alts of the admin. maybe do some research before making silly quotes.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:49:00 AM

Hey,
is this still open or did someone filled the slot?? I would sumbit my design too. Smiley
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:51:28 AM

Hey,
is this still open or did someone filled the slot?? I would sumbit my design too. Smiley
still open for all
jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:06:54 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 12:24:45 PM by jacqfrost

Is the funds in escrow now? I would like to know before submitting the codes

jacqfrost

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:50:13 PM

Any trusted user that would like to view the live version of the Homepage i created? I need comments Smiley pls pm me if you are interested

xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:57:34 PM

I sent you my entry. Can you escrow funds now sir?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:48:23 AM

Hey,

I can design web pages, PM sent - answer back if interested in my offer.

Regards.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:24:35 AM

I would suggest contacting Bitcrea for it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444106.0
He also designed the opening webpage for Primedice and did a great job at it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: