Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns?  (Read 4302 times)
Tabata11 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:00:29 AM

I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.
Tabata11 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:07:27 AM

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

wow only around 200 euros a month? :/

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:14:26 AM

As a Sr. Member. I'm getting around 0.03 Bitcoin per week from 777Coin campaign. So, on average I'm earning around 0.12 Bitcoin per month - which is equivalent to $28 USD at current value.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:33:53 AM

It's good for those who have managed to make an extra amount of bitcoins by enrolling in a number of signature campaigns via their alts but it also increases the risk of getting banned. There are some who have been taking advantage of this and they keep posting with their alts in the same thread and hence spam. For me, it's better to just have only one active account with a signature.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:46:02 AM

Last month I was unemployed and had time to do a lot posting on the forums. I was able to make a fairly decent amount using the Bit-X campaign, but the amount of time I spent on the forums was a bit too much. The burden of being paid / post made the experience of the forums a little less fun and the campaign's rules (not posting in Local section) also affected my usual stomping grounds. Signature campaigns are great for those times you do not have any regular income.

Tabata11 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:02:47 PM

Last month I was unemployed and had time to do a lot posting on the forums. I was able to make a fairly decent amount using the Bit-X campaign, but the amount of time I spent on the forums was a bit too much. The burden of being paid / post made the experience of the forums a little less fun and the campaign's rules (not posting in Local section) also affected my usual stomping grounds. Signature campaigns are great for those times you do not have any regular income.

do you mind sharing how much time you spent in order to make enough income to go by ?

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1651

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:28:39 PM

do you mind sharing how much time you spent in order to make enough income to go by ?

Yeah coinpr0n is right, I also use to spend Much more time like 10 hours or more to make .7 BTC per month through BIT-X, But then Work load was getting more and more, I had to read many post to Make a Good post, And also my Uni work was started thats why I reduced my time on this forum to just 4 Hours
And Now making .3- .4 BTC A month

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:56:26 PM

I am sure they do. I see people like redsn0w and a couple other guys who keep posting 30-40 posts daily, and say they like what they do. If you look at the address on their profiles, seems they have been making good money .

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

I get about 50% of my income from signature campaigns.

My living expenses are $100 per week excluding food and I get about $50 from signature campaigns. It's better than faucets, surely.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1651

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 05:37:36 PM

My living expenses are $100 per week excluding food and I get about $50 from signature campaigns. It's better than faucets, surely.

A newbie Earning 50$ From the Sig campaigns? How It could be possible? You you have many other accounts?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

Of course they do. That's why account sales are so high and why there are a lot of people trying to post high volumes in a short amount of time. When I was doing them I was earning more than 1 bitcoin per month which is a monthly wage for people in some countries at the time and price of bitcoin.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:50:11 PM

A newbie Earning 50$ From the Sig campaigns? How It could be possible? You you have many other accounts?

I have a hero accounts, senior accounts, full member accounts, etc.

This account was created solely to post one particular thread (about time travel back to 2009) hence the username.
ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:12:46 AM

Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
The more account with signature campaigns the more money will earn.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:26:46 AM

obviously a sock puppet. guess he wants to stay anonymous.

may I ask where you live @2009?

sun64986161

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

In God Im Trust

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:30:33 AM

Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
Yes. I have pretty consistently made a good amount of BTC participating in signature deals. I'd rather not discuss specifics however over many months it has worked out to a good amount on average per month. Not only that but participating in signature deals has given me the incentive to post a lot, which has given me the incentive to read a lot of threads and has allowed me to gain huge amounts of knowledge about bitcoin which has more value then a few BTC from sig deals will get you

You are part of the minority that appreciates the knowledge that posting and reading a lot can give you, I have seen you posting and it shows you actually pay attention to what is going on sadly not everyone does the same.

OP I hope so because I will start campaigns as soon as I get the money to either buy an account or wait for this to rank up but I think I will go with the 1st option as it takes a long time Cheesy

fuck bit-x
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:56:06 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 06:46:20 AM by chmod755

I have a hero accounts, senior accounts, full member accounts, etc.

Do you just buy some new accounts every other week to increase it?

I'm not getting paid enough for the time I'm wasting here.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:31:33 AM

Decent money? Only if u a robot. Also, I do not understand why whenever there s something nice to sign up which pays well, people immediately try to find a way to exploit it.

NO, you cannot post mindless comments just to pump up your post count and get paid for it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:08:53 AM

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:41:07 AM

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.

No way. Show me a calculation where you can make 200 euros form this. If you suggest posting 40 posts per day, no sane normal person can do 40 quality posts per day. What else, give me a breakdown.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: