Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns?  (Read 4302 times)
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:51:19 AM

I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

wow only around 200 euros a month? :/

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.

No way. Show me a calculation where you can make 200 euros form this. If you suggest posting 40 posts per day, no sane normal person can do 40 quality posts per day. What else, give me a breakdown.

at bit-x rates, you get 0.28 euro/post with Hero account.

You'll have to do around 24 posts by day, what is perfectly doable.

Or less, if you have some spare accounts to join 50 posts/month deals and if you use avatar and social media campaings.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:13:44 AM

I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

wow only around 200 euros a month? :/

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.

No way. Show me a calculation where you can make 200 euros form this. If you suggest posting 40 posts per day, no sane normal person can do 40 quality posts per day. What else, give me a breakdown.

at bit-x rates, you get 0.28 euro/post with Hero account.

You'll have to do around 24 posts by day, what is perfectly doable.

Or less, if you have some spare accounts to join 50 posts/month deals and if you use avatar and social media campaings.

Wich was exactly my point, i used to participate in dadice twitter media campaign and i was earning 0.025 btc per week, meaning around 0.10 per month, and a little bit less from rollin.io campaign, 0.0075 per week, around 0.03 per month, that alone gave me 0.13 btc per month, not too much but it was really easy and didnt require much effort at all, that plus using 1 signature campaign like the guy above me stated where you can get 0.28 euro per post you can definitely get 200 euros per month, and i didnt count avatar campaigns. You can definitely do 40 posts per day if its the only thing you focus on
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:46:20 AM

Wouldn't necessarily call it farming, but I got 0.23 BTC yesterday from Bit-X... Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:22:42 PM

You people are robots, 40 posts a day is really a lot. I cannot do that unless I would do nothing else. Also, it does not pay that well to do it.

But OK, I get your point.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:31:26 PM

Sig campaigns allow you to earn extra money just by posting, why dont get paid posting? so i guess everyone having sig is earning atleast a dollar or more from sig
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:37:53 PM

I get about 50% of my income from signature campaigns.

My living expenses are $100 per week excluding food and I get about $50 from signature campaigns. It's better than faucets, surely.

A newbie Earning 50$ From the Sig campaigns? How It could be possible? You you have many other accounts?

obviously a sock puppet. guess he wants to stay anonymous.

may I ask where you live @2009?

Yes here lot of people have lots of account, to earn much BTC from sig campaign but if they will post low quality posts they will be get banned.
So are you going to track that guy lol

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
XinXan

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:52:27 PM

You people are robots, 40 posts a day is really a lot. I cannot do that unless I would do nothing else. Also, it does not pay that well to do it.

I think the best method if you really wanted to post 40 posts a day (wich is not going to help since most campaigns only allow 100 per week max? You would have to post 5-10 posts at one time, leave for 2-3 hours and come back again post again and repeat
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

I think the best method if you really wanted to post 40 posts a day (wich is not going to help since most campaigns only allow 100 per week max? You would have to post 5-10 posts at one time, leave for 2-3 hours and come back again post again and repeat

First, this is junk cause these forums are not here for you guys to bomb it with useless comments. Posts need to add value. Second, campaing have campaing managers and these guys ll always spot spamming and trolling and ban u from the campaing. As it should be.

XinXan

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:33:17 PM

First, this is junk cause these forums are not here for you guys to bomb it with useless comments. Posts need to add value. Second, campaing have campaing managers and these guys ll always spot spamming and trolling and ban u from the campaing. As it should be.

No one said it has to be useless, you can post 10-20 posts per day and all of them to be useful and constructive, you yourself posted around 30 posts in the last 2 days, so dont come here saying we bomb this forum with useless comments
Tabata11 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:27:51 PM

so which one is the best campaign at the moment? I might join one just to make some btc a month
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:02:24 AM

so which one is the best campaign at the moment? I might join one just to make some btc a month
I would recommend https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0 (Bit-x) as for it is the highest paying and automatic weekly payouts. 
DA DICE isn't bad either, with the same rates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973949.0

You can check those two out, but I believe DA DICE is the better one to join right now, they are accepting participants and they have an active profile pic campaign.
skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:22:14 AM

I would recommend https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0 (Bit-x) as for it is the highest paying and automatic weekly payouts. 
DA DICE isn't bad either, with the same rates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973949.0

You can check those two out, but I believe DA DICE is the better one to join right now, they are accepting participants and they have an active profile pic campaign.

Those campaigns requires atleast full member to join, he is just a member now so i suggest secondstrade sig campaign
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:32:20 AM

Bit-x is closed to new participants and the campaign will be closed soon. And it is not clear if a new campaign will be launched afterwards.

Da Dice surely is better for the single fact it is open, but there are better options.

Bitmixer might be better for full members right now, because the payment is automated and weekly, so you won't be surprised by half your posts being classified as non constructive or something
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:12:21 AM

Bit-x is closed to new participants and the campaign will be closed soon. And it is not clear if a new campaign will be launched afterwards.

Da Dice surely is better for the single fact it is open, but there are better options.

Bitmixer might be better for full members right now, because the payment is automated and weekly, so you won't be surprised by half your posts being classified as non constructive or something

are you sure about the campaign being closed soon? marco didn't say anything about that, he also said that he is happy with the campaign, i doubt we are near the end

having only dadice with no competitors would be bad...
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:13:50 AM

are you sure about the campaign being closed soon? marco didn't say anything about that, he also said that he is happy with the campaign, i doubt we are near the end

having only dadice with no competitors would be bad...

Where did u get this info about Bit-x?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:30:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 here's a full overview of all signature campaigns

photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:34:04 AM

from what i hear , yes some people who are on line a lot do make decent btc from it

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:35:22 AM

The question of "a lot" as others have noted is highly variable, but I've enjoyed the "fun money" I've gotten by getting some bitcoin while making posts I'd normally make anyway.  I agree, it is way better than faucets and in some ways has replaced them.

favdesu beat me to the punch on the link to the campaigns, which is a very good link.

Also it looks like many people have taken this seriously and have many accounts to use in the campaigns.  Before you buy accounts there is always talk of getting rid of signatures as a whole, though you could just manually insert the advertisement into your post.
Assad

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:23:34 AM

The question of "a lot" as others have noted is highly variable, but I've enjoyed the "fun money" I've gotten by getting some bitcoin while making posts I'd normally make anyway.  I agree, it is way better than faucets and in some ways has replaced them.

favdesu beat me to the punch on the link to the campaigns, which is a very good link.

Also it looks like many people have taken this seriously and have many accounts to use in the campaigns.  Before you buy accounts there is always talk of getting rid of signatures as a whole, though you could just manually insert the advertisement into your post.

manually inserting advertisement is forbidden because they are off topic.

girlbitcoin got banned because of that, when she was still newbie, for example
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:47:13 AM

not much (as a full member), and i've earned just about 0.05+ BTC from sig. Campaign since i was a jr.member. But may be i can earn more if i was a hero member or legendry.

~Rude Boy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: