Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns?  (Read 4302 times)
asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:25:47 PM

I think the signature campaigns pay a lot, compared to other bitcoin earning sources. Using just the signature campaign can fuel my small faucet of around 500 unique visitors. And I just recently became jr. member.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:59:07 AM

I am very happy with bitmixer.io's signature campaign.  Super-reliable bot takes care of almost everything!

They do not pay a LOT, but I have used their service, which is why I went with them.

On the other hand, I might need that +/- $20 they have paid me over the past months!  Never know...  Smiley
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:26:53 AM

not much (as a full member), and i've earned just about 0.05+ BTC from sig. Campaign since i was a jr.member. But may be i can earn more if i was a hero member or legendry.

~Rude Boy

you can earn more if you join other sig campaign like dadice campaign which pays .0009 per post and thats if your posts are constructive enough
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:22:00 AM

It also depends if you are looking into the future, you might be winning only 0.2 / month and at this btc price is low but in the future if the price of btc goes up you could have been potentially earning way way more
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:02:19 AM

not much (as a full member), and i've earned just about 0.05+ BTC from sig. Campaign since i was a jr.member. But may be i can earn more if i was a hero member or legendry.

~Rude Boy

you can earn more if you join other sig campaign like dadice campaign which pays .0009 per post and thats if your posts are constructive enough
May be! If my current campaign doesn't exists. Because, now my current rate per post is 0.001 BTC (joined when i came to a full member). And before this campaign, i was at secondstrade's campaign and i was a member than, that's why my earning is still 0.05.

~Rude Boy
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:09:19 AM

Bitmixer.io don't pay me much, but it's more than enough to buy video games on sale Smiley
Also, their rules are very good compared to the other signature campaign
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:16:19 AM

Bitmixer.io don't pay me much, but it's more than enough to buy video games on sale Smiley
Also, their rules are very good compared to the other signature campaign

That's also an important factor, whether or not they show a bit of leniency or not Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:10:18 AM

Well, social media campaigns would improve the situation. What do have ATM, none or maybe one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:51:07 AM

~Rude Boy

May be! If my current campaign doesn't exists. Because, now my current rate per post is 0.001 BTC (joined when i came to a full member). And before this campaign, i was at secondstrade's campaign and i was a member than, that's why my earning is still 0.05.

~Rude Boy

then you just need to post more i guess, because 0.001 for a full member is good enough no need to join others campaign, and also i don't remember any with a better payout
umairsaleem

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:02:54 AM

Yes, it's profitable if you make plenty of posts,some even creats multipl account to farm signature campaigns, As long as you can post all the day, it's still profitable.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns

You can make a bit, dont know if its possible to make a lot. If you try to over post it probably ends up in either removal from campaign or spam banned or you being completely annoyed at what you are doing on a day to day basis.  Just post like normal but get involved and the rest falls into place.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:00:08 PM

I made alot and invested.. hmmm now i've stopeed joining and im just waiting for my babies to produce more BTC
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:15:54 PM

I think they do , I can see that some people may get at least 20$ at week from signature
campaigns , but you have to write some helpful posts not spammy ones or you will be
deleted from the signature and maybe get a ban in this forum .

Bitcoin Boy .
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:45:07 AM

Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns

They shouldn't be making too much. If they're making a "decent profit" they're probably making frivolous posts, which is severely frowned upon. If you start your thinking on income generation over posting productive contributions to the discussion you're going to end up chasing posts with bullshit, worthless comments. This ends up hurting us all.

Think of the signature campaigns as a nice bonus for your thoughts on this forum - it's not an income stream.

Also, it depends on where you live. One country's euro is another country's 10 dollars.

mirjangka

Activity: 154

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:12:28 PM

Users can earn a lot with CloudThink Signature Campaign. Try it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Use my signature to view other campaigns we manage.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:54:17 AM

Users can earn a lot with CloudThink Signature Campaign. Try it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Use my signature to view other campaigns we manage.

I hope nobody listens to this guy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=354495
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

well we dont live on it but we do apreciate the fact that our ideas are payed in here acording to the time and knolage we possess into the bussiness world of btc

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:54:56 AM

Just one question, what does 'the post should be constructive and contain 60 characters minimum ' means. Does it mean that post must have min. 60 words or 60 characters! Huh

xmaxbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:22:14 PM

I make around 50$ a month with the signature campaign I belong to. That's at today's exchange rate, but I hold the btc earned and maybe one day it will be worth much more.
I'm not getting rich, but I haunt these forums regularly and participate in many conversations, so it is basically free money, and I'm happy to take part.

The problem with signature campaigns is they attract people who just want the money, and there is much talk of users submitting poor quality content and clogging up the threads with useless drivel.

Most of these campaigns require you to post around 50 quality posts a month, 2 posts a day more or less. If you consider joining a sig campaign, you should first look at your already existing behavior here. If you have about 50 useful things to say a month for free already, by all means join a campaign, if not, ask yourself if you really want to be hated by most users here for filling threads with vapid responses. Even worse, you could be banned for spamming. At best, many here will disregard everything you have to say simply based on the fact that there is an ad appearing under each of your posts.

good luck

You make around 50 bux a month and it all depends upon your rank , so the time that you have spent here searching for threads that interests you must be huge if I am right .
medhat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:38:36 PM

The signature campaigns, says the member is a good means to profit Bitcoin but I think it needs a lot of experience because not all post-effective, useful, and there are a lot of members who are taking advantage of such campaigns for profit and without providing any benefit to this forum, which paid for the signature campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: