Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin best for holding  (Read 2116 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Currently there a good coins that worth holding, those coins have prospect even though the bear market linger. The top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are hold for lose while the one below are hold for profit. Here is my list of coins best for holding at this time:
TRON
DASH
NEO
Dogecoin

Hold these coins and maximize huge profit after the bear market end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

So you have made profit with trading or from holding that coins for a long time ? anyway if you have made it then you understand how its working so you needt any advice.

Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

I think Bitcoin, XRP, Litecoin, EOS, Cardano, NEO. Also Zilliqa is good for long term.
There is no doubt in the fact that this is a good collection of coins but execution does matter and as long as you do not execute or make practical moves, no great coins is going to make you earn money.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

good coins in my opinion for long-term investments such as Cardano, EOS, Ethereum, Stellar and Dogecoin, I hope the coins will be able to increase the price even higher from now on, with the technology project he developed I believe in the future it will be far more good from now.

although many coins have good potential but I think they are difficult to continue to increase their prices even higher and the level of popularity will remain far below.
Don't get me wrong those are good coins but if you are really thinking about holding a coin for the long term then you need to hold bitcoin, I know this is very hard when we see the market crashing the way is crashing right now but no one ever said that holding bitcoin will be easy to do it
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

ethereum, neo, cardano and eos are the best choice coins in my opinion to be kept hold. we can see the potential of some of these coins because there are so many factors that make us sure about the coin.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.

It depends on which coin do you really believed in. Analysis is the most important thing to do for us to be able to identify which coin is really the best for holding. But of course bitcoin is one of the best.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
AIDUS

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

I think - Token
i buy here https://aidus.io/#buytoken
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

I think Bitcoin, XRP, Litecoin, EOS, Cardano, NEO. Also Zilliqa is good for long term.
There is no doubt in the fact that this is a good collection of coins but execution does matter and as long as you do not execute or make practical moves, no great coins is going to make you earn money.

I do not think that there is some special altcoin which is the best one for holding. Many people were ready to hold Ethereum when it was over a thousand, and now they regret. Some of them trusted NEO. Difficult to name it.
mabugaaj

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

It depends.
Personally, i think it is a good time to invest in altcoin with some big declines, but which show resistant in this last weeks (when btc was falling from 6k$).
Some good example is IOTA, which was at 7k sato, then fell to just 6200satosh, but immediately jumps back to 7k+satoshi.
Also think about leaving money in just BTC, coz i personally dont suggest going now into fiat, or stable coins. (btc already fell really low)

Nowadays i'm looking for some really strong teams with a lot of money, which are now really low in rank because of delays in delivering some complicated product. 
Here, a good example is Lisk. Lisk was ranked by Chinese in top10 best technologies, but by market cap, Lisk is top30+ and -95%+ from ATH
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

I Assume a lot of coins are waiting to pump high. As every coin depends on the Bitcoin's movement. So, If bitcoin's price increase high, I mean if the crypto bull market starts then ETH, LTC, EOS, BNB, NPXS, ZIL, OX, CHT, NEO, CMT, ABT, TIO and a lot of reputed coins price will increase and they are best for holding too!

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

the crypto market has now fallen to $ 4200 on BTC and this is an opportunity to reinvest in cryptocurrency. you can choose the best investment coin for the long term. I have set a portfolio on BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA and NANO coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: