Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 06:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright, Roger Ver and others on the btc price crash  (Read 38 times)
bosta20

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 05:42:40 AM

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/5189/craig-wright-threatens-to-send-bitcoin-price-down-to-1000-while-btc-dumps.html

Ways forward guys....let's discuss!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1044

View Profile
Today at 01:12:13 PM

No, this guy doesn't really have the power to dump down Bitcoins to that level, but after seeing this dump, I can say that he can definitely dump our brains into selling off our coins dirt cheap by believing that he is Satoshi and that he could actually plunge down BTC to 2014 levels. It's just that this guy is trying to stop miners to switch from BTC main chain (his SV concept) to Roger Ver's BCH after hard fork, but he should literally understand that miners have their own voluntary choices and they can decide which chain is more profitable as well as more smoother to process the transactions.*

* - By saying this, I'm not supporting BCH mining or chain at all, it's just what I feel that this should not go personal because if it does, then we can't really call it as something decentralized. I call for #RealSatoshi to show up and take control so as to revive the hope among the community that nobody here can control the Bitcoin market and that there can't be such damned manipulation.

buwaytress

Activity: 798
Merit: 734

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
Today at 01:23:35 PM

No, this guy doesn't really have the power to dump down Bitcoins to that level, but after seeing this dump, I can say that he can definitely dump our brains into selling off our coins dirt cheap by believing that he is Satoshi and that he could actually plunge down BTC to 2014 levels. It's just that this guy is trying to stop miners to switch from BTC main chain (his SV concept) to Roger Ver's BCH after hard fork, but he should literally understand that miners have their own voluntary choices and they can decide which chain is more profitable as well as more smoother to process the transactions.*

* - By saying this, I'm not supporting BCH mining or chain at all, it's just what I feel that this should not go personal because if it does, then we can't really call it as something decentralized. I call for #RealSatoshi to show up and take control so as to revive the hope among the community that nobody here can control the Bitcoin market and that there can't be such damned manipulation.

Real Satoshi would be going against all known patterns to do that right now, and besides, think it would take a lot more than this (perhaps 2014 levels?) to convince him/her/them to come out. Not sure that would prove anything to the community though... If the point is to show Bitcoin can't be manipulated surely a reappearance with an agenda would only work to prove the opposite?

In any case, anyone who properly believes in Bitcoin has outgrown Satoshi. It's only altcoin people who keep thumping the white paper bible.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1016

View Profile
Today at 01:40:53 PM

We all know that he's not the real Satoshi and this has been proven so many times, clearly a scammer.

What I'm wondering about is what is he expecting from these statements though? If someone believes that he actually did or could do this to bitcoin, why would anyone trust him and use his coin? because he's clearly not someone who should be put in a position of power.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
.XERA.¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦

[/center
kumiskura

Activity: 490
Merit: 117

View Profile
Today at 04:05:59 PM

We all know that he's not the real Satoshi and this has been proven so many times, clearly a scammer.

What I'm wondering about is what is he expecting from these statements though? If someone believes that he actually did or could do this to bitcoin, why would anyone trust him and use his coin? because he's clearly not someone who should be put in a position of power.

What else ? he wants us to recognize him as 'Satoshi'. It is all about fame and recognition, he is that kind of person always did everything that he thought it might affect or increase his reputation. he does not really care about the money but he really care about his image and always tried his best to prove that he was 'Satoshi'.
or

is he just an attention-seeker ?

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
Today at 04:11:20 PM

Well, I think this is just an excuse and he bought a lot of EB. He wants the whole market to buy the EB so that its price increases. In fact, he was in a manipulation group and he was manipulating the world through his words. If you understand his implication, you should buy BCH now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.