Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you do to Earn your coins  (Read 4083 times)
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

First I tried faucets for weeks but I can't get a decent satoshis but when I discovered this forum it gave me hope. I  think campaign signature is the only I can get a decent bitcoin.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:41:50 PM

if it possible everyone talk about how the begining with BTC was and how he earn their BTC right now Wink

I'm webmaster for the fun.

I like programming systems to earn referrer commissions.
To feed the system I give back my commissions and generally the system makes cash (bitcoins or other ecurrencies) (I can then sell banner ad space)

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:46:11 PM

Im trying to learn some programming and do freelance work for BTC, but the main way to get BTC for me and most people is unfortunately by dollar cost averaging monthly using the wage.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:34:41 PM

First I tried faucets for weeks but I can't get a decent satoshis but when I discovered this forum it gave me hope. I  think campaign signature is the only I can get a decent bitcoin.
You are really right you will earn in this forum and you can now stop clicking captcha every hour and just only to earn a small coins.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:35:25 PM

Yes its true signature campaign can give you more than faucets and we can know a lot of things in this forum but I can suggest something more is trading altcoin or trading bitcoin if you want to earn more. But that is depends on you, some people just do the signature campaign because they said trading is volatile so its risky
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

I earned my bitcoin in faucets and paid to click sites, it's really hard to earn but "Patience is a Virtue".

But if you just patient enough with faucet I dont think you can earn much, because their payout is so low and it is wasting time and wasting your energy to do both of that faucet and PTC site. And there is chance that it will scam, better dont do it anymore and start earning by signature campaign, the payout is better

Yes, clicking and ptc site payout sucks, it's only a little and if you wanna make more money, there are better ways.

1. trading bitcoin against fiat or altcoins.
2. signature campaign, it's a stable and risk free campaign, I can earn 0.5btc from dadice campaign per month, that's a nice income.
3. gamble, high risk, you may earn a lot from gambling, but more likely is lost money more than earning. Don't recommend it unless you are lucky and have good strategies on blackjack, video poker, or baccarat.

Overall, making btc is not easy, just be an active member in the forum, and we can earn a lot if we are clever enough.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:08:11 PM

When the first time I knew about Bitcoin, I earn it by playing some faucets. And I just earn maybe 0.0001, and it's when Bitcoin price still in $500. And then I moved to the solo mining, I mined some doge and earn $5 maybe for 2 weeks. But then I couldn't do it again, so I moved again to the faucets. After maybe 2 months later, I found an amazing topic that lead me to here. So now, I could earn $6/weeks by myself Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
Dotakels

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:31:01 AM

I earned my bitcoin in faucets and paid to click sites, it's really hard to earn but "Patience is a Virtue".

But if you just patient enough with faucet I dont think you can earn much, because their payout is so low and it is wasting time and wasting your energy to do both of that faucet and PTC site. And there is chance that it will scam, better dont do it anymore and start earning by signature campaign, the payout is better

Yes, clicking and ptc site payout sucks, it's only a little and if you wanna make more money, there are better ways.

1. trading bitcoin against fiat or altcoins.
2. signature campaign, it's a stable and risk free campaign, I can earn 0.5btc from dadice campaign per month, that's a nice income.
3. gamble, high risk, you may earn a lot from gambling, but more likely is lost money more than earning. Don't recommend it unless you are lucky and have good strategies on blackjack, video poker, or baccarat.

Overall, making btc is not easy, just be an active member in the forum, and we can earn a lot if we are clever enough.
This is the main methods to earn bitcoin. Use this method so that you can earn a bitcoin but i not recommended the number 3 because its not for us that method its for a expert and already to lose their money.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:23:06 AM

When the first time I knew about Bitcoin, I earn it by playing some faucets. And I just earn maybe 0.0001, and it's when Bitcoin price still in $500. And then I moved to the solo mining, I mined some doge and earn $5 maybe for 2 weeks. But then I couldn't do it again, so I moved again to the faucets. After maybe 2 months later, I found an amazing topic that lead me to here. So now, I could earn $6/weeks by myself Smiley

faucets need to be played in mass to be profitable if you open only one tab you can't earn anything, but with 10-20 tab and a rotator in everyone it's a different story, maybe a bit stressful but if you are young you can surely do it
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:20:22 AM

faucets need to be played in mass to be profitable if you open only one tab you can't earn anything, but with 10-20 tab and a rotator in everyone it's a different story, maybe a bit stressful but if you are young you can surely do it

Faucets are useless for any serious work. Sig campaigns are much better option.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:23:13 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 11:04:54 AM by Amph

yeah i know, but in my case i have much free time and i can't post all day here or i would saturate every thread lol, i need to gain from something else, seeing how mining and trading are no profitable and the latter is a bit risky, and i don't like "risky money", i find faucets convenient for my needs
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:51:05 AM

yeah i know, but in my case i have much free time and i can't post all day here or i would saturate every thread lol, i need to gain from something else, seeing how mining and trading are that profitable and the latter is a bit risky, and i don't like "risky money", i find faucets convenient for my needs

I find faucest very convenient for my needs too.
And since I give back on my site a big part of my referrer commissions more and more people are using faucets trough my links.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:44:42 AM

yeah i know, but in my case i have much free time and i can't post all day here or i would saturate every thread lol, i need to gain from something else, seeing how mining and trading are no profitable and the latter is a bit risky, and i don't like "risky money", i find faucets convenient for my needs

On average, how much can you earn from faucets? Any faucet to recommend?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:48:04 AM

On average, how much can you earn from faucets? Any faucet to recommend?

this is the best that i found, 4k + on average, per hour

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/, but it is every 5 min, a bit annoying
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:18:53 PM

Yes its true that you need more than one tab and the payout is good enough but you must need so much time to clicking the captcha and its boring enough and its just wasting your energy to clicking the captcha one by one? Better if you got bot to do it, it will be much easier but to find bot nowadays is rarely so better for me to get out from that faucet things
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:44:14 PM

Yes its true that you need more than one tab and the payout is good enough but you must need so much time to clicking the captcha and its boring enough and its just wasting your energy to clicking the captcha one by one? Better if you got bot to do it, it will be much easier but to find bot nowadays is rarely so better for me to get out from that faucet things

I don't think a bot could actually accomplish things such as captcha entering because captchas are invented to battle bots in the first place. You need to do it manually if you want to get paid. You can't complain because after all, money needs to be earned with a lot of hard work, and even entering captchas and clicking buttons are considered one.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:29:39 PM

I don't think a bot could actually accomplish things such as captcha entering because captchas are invented to battle bots in the first place. You need to do it manually if you want to get paid. You can't complain because after all, money needs to be earned with a lot of hard work, and even entering captchas and clicking buttons are considered one.

But someone will buy that auto captcha to accomplish it so he just open their pc or laptop for 24/7 then his bitcoin will flow like a water. I dont know how much is the price for that auto click. If you use like imacros or something like that. I ever found thread about someone post their script to earn from faucet but I can't recall it for now since I didnt use any faucets now
Dotakels

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:45:39 PM

But someone will buy that auto captcha to accomplish it so he just open their pc or laptop for 24/7 then his bitcoin will flow like a water. I dont know how much is the price for that auto click. If you use like imacros or something like that. I ever found thread about someone post their script to earn from faucet but I can't recall it for now since I didnt use any faucets now
Cool i think i should try that it and i think i will get a big coins in every faucets that i will click the captchas.but they didn't track it or know that method? (The owner of that faucets) and its ok to them that someone using it?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

Captchas aren't limited to clicking. You need to enter some text that are presented to you and it is randomized in every instance. How could a bot possibly do that? Even an automated script couldn't possibly be created to guess what would be the next combination of texts and numbers to be inputted in the text box.
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:31:53 PM

gift from a friend.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: