Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Milli | FAUCET | Up to 1000 Satoshi Every 45 Minutes! 65% Referral payout!  (Read 7431 times)
BitcoinGenie (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:23:14 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 02:54:31 PM by BitcoinGenie

Milli Free Bitcoin Faucet

Referral payout set at 65% today - http://milli.io/?r=YourBTCAddress.

http://milli.io

Milli has replaced BitcoinGenie - one of the longest running Bitcoin faucets ever! Thank you to all our users!

Payouts:

Payouts up to:

Satoshis Every 45 Minutes

+

A huge 65% referral comission

---------------------------------

Let me know how I can make the site better for you!

Add Milli to your rotator then PM me for 50,000 satoshi!

satashito

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:25:19 AM

F**king survey!
swaghard

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:28:01 AM

Is the survey long?
BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:30:32 AM

F**king survey!

This is the only way I can afford to give you free money. You seem very hostile for somebody who's taking my free money I'm giving away to you. I clearly stated that in the OP; and they're not even surveys (depending on which you choose) I just did one that was a simple e-mail submit. The entire site other than this is 100% ad free.

Is the survey long?

There are short ones, check it out. I just did one that was a very basic simple e-mail submit. Theres a tracker on the BitcoinGenie.info page which will tell you the status of the offer, and when it is completed. Again, this is the only way I can afford to hand out 35K satoshi left and right Smiley

Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 08:54:07 AM

Great Idea to refinance with surveys. This could push the classical faucets out of the market

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:07:17 AM

Great Idea to refinance with surveys. This could push the classical faucets out of the market

Hey, appreciate the kind words. I figure cut out the majority of very low quality users who just scrape faucets all day by creating a simple task to perform. Due to this, I can offer a 100% ad free experience (after the link), and much higher payout rewards for the good users there are out there.

Hopefully people will realize it's the honestly almost the same thing as the "prove your human" tasks in CAPTCHAS. The whole "AH, surveys nonononono facku for giving mi free monies!" seems to come out a little too quickly sometimes, but that's alright.

Happy there's somebody out there who likes it!

aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:18:37 AM

It requires me to enter my mobile phone number, which I greatly refuse. Catchas does not require to give any personal information. So I won't participate in this. Good luck to the people who decides to do that.

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:22:32 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 09:42:02 AM by BitcoinGenie

It requires me to enter my mobile phone number, which I greatly refuse. Catchas does not require to give any personal information. So I won't participate in this. Good luck to the people who decides to do that.

The initial screen will give your four different options, and then, if you refresh, you should get 4 more. It's pulling from a large batch. I'm going to try to pinpoint it onto a simple email submit / zip submit, working on it. But it's not just one option, some may be mobile tasks, others simple web clicks.

Thanks for trying. If you can, I'd go back and see if you can get a gift card one or something that requires your email, next page load, and checking like two Q&A box answers, haha.

EDIT: For some people, here's an email & address entry - http://cpa.ly/6cwL

Here, you can go and do that task until the third page, and PM me your BTC address, country of access, and what email you used. I will send the equal amount of satoshi directly (you can do the faucet and this as well!)

aniko11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:50:01 AM

I refresh many times and it always gives me the same options. I think it is also country related. I'm living in the wrong country (Hungary). I have no luck with this.

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:53:02 AM

I refresh many times and it always gives me the same options. I think it is also country related. I'm living in the wrong country (Hungary). I have no luck with this.

Dang. What about this one? http://cpa.ly/6cxn - Hungary is pretty in slim pickings for these.

aniko11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:56:37 AM

No good.

aniko11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:58:44 AM

It still wants my mobile phone number. I think some other countries might have problems with this kind of survey too. So it is not for everyone. But thanks for your effort trying to help.

Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:00:37 AM

I get always the same option, too. I am from germany. Some task are really heavy to complete.
cpalead.com is your provider, have you options to set the difficulty?

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:08:37 AM

It still wants my mobile phone number. I think some other countries might have problems with this kind of survey too. So it is not for everyone. But thanks for your effort trying to help.

Ahh, I am in works of getting some standardized offers, I will shoot you a PM when I do. In the mean time, post your BTC address for some free forum faucet satoshis.

I get always the same option, too. I am from germany. Some task are really heavy to complete.
cpalead.com is your provider, have you options to set the difficulty?

Interesting, I am experimenting with a few separate CPA's and trying to pinpoint something solid. Expect to have the issue sorted out within the next day!

Thanks for the feedbacks

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:01:51 PM

Updated some of the links for you guys.

BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:31:06 AM

Updated, I removed the 35K satoshi payout and offers, and will be launching a 'VIP' faucet as apart of BTCGenie.

Until then, enjoy your free satoshis! 450 payout at the moment.

asmal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:42:42 AM

your faucet have a good background and theme
but your rewards so low only 450 every 180 minutes Sad
please consider to increase it
aniko11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:10:30 AM

Updated, I removed the 35K satoshi payout and offers, and will be launching a 'VIP' faucet as apart of BTCGenie.

Until then, enjoy your free satoshis! 450 payout at the moment.
thank you

Miftach

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:45:52 PM

i think "get btc" button does not work,please fix it
and please consider to increase the rewards
at least 1000 satoshi every 180 minutes
BitcoinGenie (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

i think "get btc" button does not work,please fix it
and please consider to increase the rewards
at least 1000 satoshi every 180 minutes

Working great for me, care to try again?

Thursday, May 14th Update:

- Payout upped to 750 Satoshi for the day.

- Added SSL certificate so all your traffic is secure & encrypted - (https://bitcoingenie.info).

- Will be launching the 'VIP' part of the faucet today.

- Upped referral payout set at 40% today (that's 300 satoshi) - https://bitcoingenie.info/?r=YourBTCAddress.

- Design will have an hour or two spent on it, resizing and editing responsiveness.

- Dust off your social media accounts too, because BTCGenie will have an awesome campaign soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: