Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you already lost some BTC in ponzis/hyips?
Yes - 1 (50%)
No - 1 (50%)
I didn't even invest - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone invested in financeinv.com?  (Read 949 times)
LsHallo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:41:25 PM

I saw this new site a day ago and i want to get your thoughts about it. Please don't write only "it's a scam". Please name a reason for your decision that it's a scam.

They are offering 8% daily for your investment BUT and that's the thing that makes me hope about that: Only for 28 days. After that the contract is terminated and the initial investment isn't returned.
But in these 28 days you roi a little bit over 200% so that's not a problem that you don't get back your investment.

Thank you!
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:47:51 PM

"it's a scam".reason in these 28 days you roi a little bit over 200%

FTFY
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:49:50 PM

Many scam investment sites working here around us and I lost too much in these so be careful about them
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

Many scam investment sites working here around us and I lost too much in these so be careful about them

That's how I feel too.  I'm at a break even point now so I'm not bothering with HYIP or financial investment involving Bitcoin unless it's a reputable business with real people and infrastructure.

To the OP... do your due diligence which means picking up the phone, talking to people and visiting people and facilities.  When you can verify for your self that a business is legitimate then it's a more tangible business consideration.  Until then, you would be truly gambling and the same goes for taking investment advice on an internet message board.  That type of advice comes nowhere near the value of actual due diligence of engaging with business leaders.

gl2u

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:07:06 PM

it wouldnt be a scam investment site it they would tell that their site is hyip, and it would be in games and rounds section. also i cant understand why all people call ponzies/hyips scams? its just a type of gambling

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:09:54 PM

i would never invest in site that offter 200% return in 1month that is just crazy. how would they make it, its impossible i can't say if its scam or not but i would stay 1000feet away from it Smiley
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:13:52 PM

Thanks for all your replies. I think I will stay away from it. Thanks a lot! You save me about 0.001BTC Wink
98problems

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

i would never invest in site that offter 200% return in 1month that is just crazy. how would they make it, its impossible i can't say if its scam or not but i would stay 1000feet away from it Smiley
do you do gambling? if yes you should understand that hyips can also be a kind of gambling. why you wouldnt invest to it? if you want to win sometimes you have to take risks

Thanks for all your replies. I think I will stay away from it. Thanks a lot! You save me about 0.001BTC Wink
oh thats a decent amount of money i guess it was worth it Cheesy

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:25:22 PM

do you do gambling? if yes you should understand that hyips can also be a kind of gambling. why you wouldnt invest to it? if you want to win sometimes you have to take risks

Yeah i would test it with that amount before i do a big investment.
Edit: And i wanted to make a thread that has a warning about that ponzi/scam.
98problems

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:32:23 PM

Yeah i would test it with that amount before i do a big investment.
Edit: And i wanted to make a thread that has a warning about that ponzi/scam.

well as i already mentioned before if it is in investor based games section, if they admit that they are a hyip and if they pay as long as they have money technically its not a scam

andolini82

Activity: 558

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

In my oppinion just give a chance and try it, because u only want to deposit a decent amount of money, unless u want to deposit kore than 1 BTC  Grin

DirkBlik

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:02:27 PM

How is stealing money from the last people to invest gambling or a game?
mchlis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:08:57 AM

they stolen my money in finvance.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0az5uw83OE
andolini82

Activity: 558

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:53:07 PM

How is stealing money from the last people to invest gambling or a game?

I said it gambling because, maybe i stealing others investment or maybe my investment being stolen by others..

JurkOaf

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

You guys are ignoring this site and are investing instead of total bullshits, if you want to invest, then its only this site at the moment where to make investment. Check company registration and EV GREEN SSL, which is not for idiots. Not easy to get and it means admin will be paying for quite some time, not like these other bullshit sites. And you are asking about 200% in one month?  Its for business days, it will be more. And how many of you invested in earntomorrow where they paid you 200% in 20 days? Cheesy in 1 month it would be 300% and they paid for more then that.

Just my piece of mind.
ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:15:56 AM

Do you want to save your BTC? Stay away and don't invest any kind of investment site. That's very simple.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:18:02 PM

I tried the site with 0.0005 BTC. So the minimum and i already withdrawn 11400 out that site. Today i think there was a bug i could withdraw 0.000041 two times in a row.

Proof:

So i'm already at 31% ROI. I keep you updated!

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:19:42 PM

Like bitcoinfield.net or 14daily.com my withdrawal is pending now... I hope it will get paid, but i don't think so... Another ponzi collapsed...
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:03:30 AM

Reputable cloud mining sites offer a roi in 5 months. Do not trust in it,the offer sound too good to be true. It is not even close to being realistic.

Verify

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:37:32 AM

This a big scam! I invested the minimum deposit 3 days ago in this site and I'm not receiving my daily interest. What a shame.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: