Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun CryptoGames - cryptogames.io | Play games and earn bitcoins | Provably Fair  (Read 49618 times)
Cryptogames (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Have fun and get paid for it!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:19:36 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 01:49:06 PM by Cryptogames

Well done kostya.ash!

At some point of time, constantly playing the game, I found that it's easier to win. It was the feeling but I haven't found any numeric prove of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 01:52:59 PM

20000 bets been made today. I'm sure it's just a start. Good luck guys!

Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 10:48:14 AM

Happy Friday! Weekend is coming  Cool

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:50:45 AM

Will play it today surely Smiley

yo
Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 02:45:26 PM

Will play it today surely Smiley

You could get 10,000 satoshi by simply posting your username to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090572. Nice bump for the start  Roll Eyes

Good luck man!

Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 06:40:18 AM

We've reached 2,000,000 milestone of bets made by affiliates. Join our referral program, 10% is yours by default!

Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:33:56 PM

Raised Faucet to 1000 Satoshi and Minimal Bet to 100. Hope you'll love the changes Wink

Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 09:46:25 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 10:49:29 AM by Cryptogames

CryptoGames introduces a brand new game: Wheel of Fortune!

It's actually 3 games in one, so you never get bored! Play three different wheels at any time! Choose from Steampunk, Cyber or Festival. Wheels differ not only thematically; they also have different payout multipliers to perfectly fit your taste.

Take our Steampunk Wheel for a spin! If you fancy the antiquated fashion of the Victorian era, monocles and steam powered centipedes than this wheel is for you. Besides, a payout multiplier of .2 – 3 means it's hard to loose the entire bet. The Steampunk wheel gives you a greater chance to return your bet with the possibility to triple it!

Cyber Wheel leads you into the inner world of computers and networks right to the core of the cyber world. The game design is inspired by the sequel to the classic Tron movie. The main character of this game is the Bug. The payout multiplier range for this wheel is: .7 - 2. It's more like flipping a coin, where you have equal chance to loose your bet or double it.

Here comes the Festival! The bright colors and a cheery atmosphere of this wheel are sure to drive away the blues after a rough weekend. Having fun and getting paid for it, is what you can expect. The payout multiplier falls between 1 and 3. This wheel could be treated as a nice starter. Jump in and see what all the excitement is about.

DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:47:53 AM

It's actually 3 games in one, so you never get bored! Play three different wheels at any time! Choose from Steampunk, Cyber or Festival. Wheels differ not only thematically; they also have different payout multipliers to perfectly fit your taste.

Take our Steampunk Wheel for a spin! If you fancy the antiquated fashion of the Victorian era, monocles and steam powered centipedes than this wheel is for you. Besides, a payout multiplier of .2 – 3 means it's hard to loose the entire bet. The Steampunk wheel gives you a greater chance to return your bet with the possibility to triple it!

Cyber Wheel leads you into the inner world of computers and networks right to the core of the cyber world. The game design is inspired by the sequel to the classic Tron movie. The main character of this game is the Bug. The payout multiplier range for this wheel is: .7 - 2. It's more like flipping a coin, where you have equal chance to loose your bet or double it.

Here comes the Festival! The bright colors and a cheery atmosphere of this wheel are sure to drive away the blues after a rough weekend. Having fun and getting paid for it, is what you can expect. The payout multiplier falls between 1 and 3. This wheel could be treated as a nice starter. Jump in and see what all the excitement is about.

Wow I dont think I'll ever keep stop saying this but your artwork rocks.
P.S: I tried this site and made 0.1 profit , awesome, waiting for my depo to confirm for me to withdraw it, or I'll just bust it all xD.
https://cryptogames.io/player/QeEl0KEA
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:52:07 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 10:04:06 AM by Patatas

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Wow! I like the design of the wheels especially the second one (cyber wheel), it's so cool! I'm gonna give it a shot!

Edit: I can't find and play the other wheels on mobile(android) I can only play with festival wheel Sad
Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:00:41 AM

Wow I dont think I'll ever keep stop saying this but your artwork rocks.
P.S: I tried this site and made 0.1 profit , awesome, waiting for my depo to confirm for me to withdraw it, or I'll just bust it all xD.
https://cryptogames.io/player/QeEl0KEA

Thanks DiscoverCebu! We're trying to create something unique and cool on this field.

Happy to hear about your earnings!

Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:08:51 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 11:24:05 AM by Cryptogames

Wow! I like the design of the wheels especially the second one (cyber wheel), it's so cool! I'm gonna give it a shot!

Edit: I can't find and play the other wheels on mobile(android) I can only play with festival wheel Sad

The Bug in Cyber Wheel is my fav. Cheesy

Could you please give me more info about the device you're using. Device model, OS, browser. I'll fetch this info right to our techies.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:14:39 PM

Could you please give me more info about the device you're using. Device model, OS, browser. I'll fetch this info right to our techies.

My device is acer liquid z520 with Android kitkat OS and i'm just using the system/default browser. I hope it will be resolved soon Smiley
Cryptogames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 09:32:16 AM

My device is acer liquid z520 with Android kitkat OS and i'm just using the system/default browser. I hope it will be resolved soon Smiley

Hi Patatas.

Saw your post in our name giveaway thread, thanks for the support and wish you a good luck!

We've introduced only one wheel at the moment on mobiles. It's done to make you enjoy is sooner. Two other wheels are coming up.

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 11:24:10 AM

Wheel of Fortune design and sound effects are awesome! My favourite wheel  is Material.
What is current waiting time for faucet claim?

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:34:53 AM

What is current waiting time for faucet claim?

You can claim the faucet every 600 seconds (=10 minutes) as long as your balance is 0.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:26:14 PM

Hi Patatas.

Saw your post in our name giveaway thread, thanks for the support and wish you a good luck!

We've introduced only one wheel at the moment on mobiles. It's done to make you enjoy is sooner. Two other wheels are coming up.

That's kinda sad cuz I really want to play with the Cyber Wheel on my mobile , I guess I'll just play with it on my lappy in the meantime. Also I'm looking forward for the two wheels to be released on mobile. Thanks for the bonus!
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:36:54 PM

I loved your domain name and web page is loaded quickly.

Great design and game was awesome.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:56:40 PM

wow, very nice idea. I like it
I hope there will be a lot of success.
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:52:13 PM

do you have any bug rewards for people who finds them?
regards.
-Katerniko1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: