Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 02:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Splitting cost for insider betting info  (Read 1749 times)
ForsakM (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:27:33 PM

recently i mentioned that i found a guy who is selling some betting info with odds over 25/1. the matches seem to be fixed or somehow the result is known earlier. there is a bitcoin payment option so i guess that is the safe way to do it without getting in trouble...
from the replies from the community i learned that it is better to share the cost with someone instead of buying it alone.

i cannot share the website of the source because the number of buyers slots is limited,but if you are serious in this and want to buy with me you can send me a PM and i will give you the link of the source to check it for yourself. i am convinced that it is a good one.
please contact me only if you are serious. and remember there is no point in someone coming to me just for the link, it is better to buy it together and split the cost than buying alone...
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:10:01 PM

Seems like a Clear case of scam. If you have no way to verify the source, this will become a scam eventually. Either it will be you scamming the person who will join you for paying, or both of you will be scammed who is claiming to have the insider info.

It is quite clear from the replies on the original thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058412
that it is not a good idea to pay him for it.
ForsakM (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:20:50 PM

Seems like a Clear case of scam. If you have no way to verify the source, this will become a scam eventually. Either it will be you scamming the person who will join you for paying, or both of you will be scammed who is claiming to have the insider info.

It is quite clear from the replies on the original thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058412

i have no intention for scamming anyone. i do not understand why someone would say that without even taking a look?
i am NOT forcing anyone to pay ME. i am searching for someone to share cost with me and i will NOT ask him to send the funds to me.

i do not plan to reveal my identity in a case like this - that logically means that i will not ask someone just to "trust me" and send me funds.
i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed.

once again-please do not accuse or attack someone when you are not even aware what you are talking about. thank you
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:11:53 PM

Ok then, but don't expect anyone in here to trust a newbie and spend any money on a "too good to be true" opportunity of "make easy money".  Wink

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:02:45 AM

i cannot share the website of the source because the number of buyers slots is limited,but if you are serious in this and want to buy with me you can send me a PM and i will give you the link of the source to check it for yourself. i am convinced that it is a good one.
please contact me only if you are serious. and remember there is no point in someone coming to me just for the link, it is better to buy it together and split the cost than buying alone...

Seems a clear case of scam. Either from OP and from whoever is behind the site(OP too?), if the site really exists.
nikona

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:10:14 AM

i do not plan to reveal my identity in a case like this - that logically means that i will not ask someone just to "trust me" and send me funds.
i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed.

once again-please do not accuse or attack someone when you are not even aware what you are talking about. thank you

Reasons for believing this is a scam :
1. You are a newbie an basically asking for money, or asking to send to a third party.
2. You posted no proof if the claims of that person are legit, and have posted nothing about who the source is , except for the fact, that there is someone who claims to have insider info .
3. There exists no proof for anything you say to be real.
4. If though you say, you ready to send money first along with a person who might be interested, the very possible case is that the 3rd person you guys will be sending the money to, is you.

And basically you are just here asking for money for something which sounds completely made up and fake without any proof.
ForsakM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:26:32 AM

Reasons for believing this is a scam :
1. You are a newbie an basically asking for money, or asking to send to a third party.
2. You posted no proof if the claims of that person are legit, and have posted nothing about who the source is , except for the fact, that there is someone who claims to have insider info .
3. There exists no proof for anything you say to be real.
4. If though you say, you ready to send money first along with a person who might be interested, the very possible case is that the 3rd person you guys will be sending the money to, is you.

And basically you are just here asking for money for something which sounds completely made up and fake without any proof.

thank you for replying.
as i said i am ready to show the website to anyone who is serious about this,i just do not want to share the site publicly because there is limited numbers of slots for the buyers.
actually there is proof shown on the website,that is why i said in the first place that i am ready to show it to someone who is really interested in this. i would not believe it myself if there is no proof...
i also mentioned that i do not plan to reveal my identity in a case like this - that logically means that i will not ask someone just to "trust me" and send me funds.
i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed sending the total amount...
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:48:56 PM

i have no intention for scamming anyone. i do not understand why someone would say that without even taking a look?
i am NOT forcing anyone to pay ME. i am searching for someone to share cost with me and i will NOT ask him to send the funds to me.

You are going to get scammed by the website that is offering you tips
, though I wouldn't be surprised if you ran off with the money either if someone sent you it to go halves on this tip. Stop being greedy and trying to do illegal things just to make profit because you're going to bet burned or get arrested.

thank you for replying.
as i said i am ready to show the website to anyone who is serious about this,i just do not want to share the site publicly because there is limited numbers of slots for the buyers.
actually there is proof shown on the website,that is why i said in the first place that i am ready to show it to someone who is really interested in this. i would not believe it myself if there is no proof...

There are not limited numbers. This is just a trick they use to make you feel like you need to send them the money quick for this too good to be true offer. Do you think if there's only five slots and 100 people apply they would refund the money or stop taking money in? No. Why would slots even be limited? And proof can easily be faked as this probably is. Why don't you post the 'proof' here.
ForsakM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:23:54 PM

You are going to get scammed by the website that is offering you tips
, though I wouldn't be surprised if you ran off with the money either if someone sent you it to go halves on this tip. Stop being greedy and trying to do illegal things just to make profit because you're going to bet burned or get arrested.

thank you for replying.

There are not limited numbers. This is just a trick they use to make you feel like you need to send them the money quick for this too good to be true offer. Do you think if there's only five slots and 100 people apply they would refund the money or stop taking money in? No. Why would slots even be limited? And proof can easily be faked as this probably is. Why don't you post the 'proof' here.

are you retarded or what? can you READ my posts before posting?? I SAID: "i do not plan to reveal my identity in a case like this - that logically means that i will not ask someone just to "trust me" and send me funds.
i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed sending the total amount..."

that means I AM WILLING TO SEND MY HALF OF THE FUNDS TO THE OTHER PERSON,of course if he is comfortable with revealing and confirming his identity.

PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING. THANK YOU
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:15:48 AM

Just a heads up guys, I am not saying this isn't legit.

Just want to say, every single "I know a guy on the inside" gambling thread has been a scam of some sort.

Or it wasnt a scam but the guy had no insider info, the guy turns out to be a troll and everyone losses their money.

On that note this seems like a 100% scam, Mr 10 posts newbie OP probably owns the site.

And your little pooling thing is prob part of your crook. Make a user think you are on his side when your jsut sending your half back to yourself and keeping his half.

How much is it to join or per pick?

NDotSO / Bourák
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:07:24 AM

This is exactly what I think. I should also mention here that after my reply on that thread, OP PMed me and showed me the site and he mentioned that I shouldn't share the site, which I won't do.

But I can say this much that personally the site looks like a scam attempt to me to and I have advised OP to stay away from it. What he does after this is up to him but OP if I were you I wouldn't pay him anything or ask anyone else to pool in.

Balls

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:56:46 PM

are you retarded or what? can you READ my posts before posting?? I SAID: "i do not plan to reveal my identity in a case like this - that logically means that i will not ask someone just to "trust me" and send me funds.
i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed sending the total amount..."

that means I AM WILLING TO SEND MY HALF OF THE FUNDS TO THE OTHER PERSON,of course if he is comfortable with revealing and confirming his identity.

PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING. THANK YOU

I'm not the retard here. The retard is the guy trying his best to get scammed by some dodgy fixed gambling site. Stop trying to rope someone into getting scammed themselves. Nobody is going to send you their ID and if they do they'll likely just do it to rip the money off you, but I hope you get scammed any way. Good luck in losing your money.
nikona

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:08:20 PM

The only proof which can exist for such a thing is someone fixing the whole thing up. And if that exists , then there will legal actions against parties involved in that. But I am guessing no such proof would exist, rest of the things will just be fake.

nikona

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:31:43 PM

i planned to find a way so we can send the funds together somehow,but if the other person is willing to reveal his identity and confirm it - i am willing to send the funds to him first and then he can proceed sending the total amount...

I was also thinking about this. Maybe another solution would be that you take the risk, as you are so sure of the proof. Then the person who participates sends half the funds(half cost of it) to an escrow.
And for now, you send the entire amount to tipping website.

If the game and all happens how you say it and wins, then the escrow sends to you half of the balance. Else, you get nothing.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:21:42 AM

If you are so sure of this 'proof' and you're without a doubt that it's 'legitimate' then why don't you lay out and buy the bet info and then the returns will help you pay back the win...
The fact that you're not jumping straight in shows that you yourself are doubting whether or not this works...
Alternatively, you could buy the information and then sell it on at a discounted price.
Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:30:03 PM

If you are so sure of this 'proof' and you're without a doubt that it's 'legitimate' then why don't you lay out and buy the bet info and then the returns will help you pay back the win...
The fact that you're not jumping straight in shows that you yourself are doubting whether or not this works...
Alternatively, you could buy the information and then sell it on at a discounted price.

Well said.
I could not have formulated this better.

May I add: Obviously OP is a scammer. Because:
Anybody ever been selling a "how to get rich" book, was the only one getting rich, from the profit of selling the book. If OP knew a secret way to make loads of money then would it be a contradiction to sell the method, since it would delute his own profit.
OP please close this thread and move on (to more honest paths of busssines)
IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:05:41 PM

this might not be such a bad ideia... i'm kind of into it Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: