Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon - discounted items - up to 90% discount  (Read 345 times)
homeless hacker (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:53:11 AM

Any item on Amazon that you want or ordered within the past month I am able to obtain at a highly discounted price. PM me to discuss.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:59:05 AM

Any item on Amazon that you want or ordered within the past month I am able to obtain at a highly discounted price. PM me to discuss.

can you give some more details?
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:29:11 AM

hes going to use social engineering to say you never got it or something along those lines.
homm99

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:28:32 AM

hes going to use social engineering to say you never got it or something along those lines.

Either that, or carded/fraudulent payments.

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 01:17:24 PM

Either that, or carded/fraudulent payments.

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

With a name like "homeless hacker" its practically sure he is using carded CCs. One might be lucky, because for some reason the victim doesnt charge back, but normally you would get problems. Like the seller contacting you and if youre really unlucky police visiting because they believe you hacked the CC.

Edit: Try purse.io instead.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: