Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining  (Read 719 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:07:39 AM

Im not sure if this is the right form as Im rather new but I have a question to all who will answer.What is the best place to cloud mine?Ive looked at genesis mining but I did the math with the hidden fee and found out i would lose all my money and won't make much of a profit.Please don't say that most cloud miners are a scam and just say what are some good cloud miners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:05:44 AM

From my experience you will have the best experience at either https://Bit-X.com or hashnest.

Please stay away from dodgy cloudmining scams/ponzis.
bitsearner

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Honest Code Seller Since - July 30th 2015

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:50:12 AM

From my experience you will have the best experience at either https://Bit-X.com or hashnest.

How many BTC is best to start off in the cloud?  I cant decide how much I need to spend.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:34:34 AM

How many BTC is best to start off in the cloud?  I cant decide how much I need to spend.

Nobody can tell you that. You start small, check your payouts and your ROI and then increase your investment if you like it. Always think about your exit strategy in case you do not like it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:36:12 AM

I suggest to try cloudminr.io for they have lots of users and is always paying on time weekly
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:40:00 AM

I suggest to try cloudminr.io for they have lots of users and is always paying on time weekly

i tried it it seems okish, it offer a free 100gh/s for new users, maybe bit-x should do the same, a small bonus like that could bring new potential users
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:00:42 AM

cloudminr.io can go down any day, better choose hashnest.com or bit-x.com if it's a start for you, because if you risk with some shitty ponzies and lose money you might even turn away from crypto at all because of bad experience, so start with something reliable I've mentioned Wink and you can gamble/experiment with those others later...

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:00:51 AM

Personally I think cloudmining is a waste of money, why? Well let's say as a example you put in BTC1, you're getting $0.20 daily. That's $6 in a month, is that really worth it?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:02:58 AM

Personally I think cloudmining is a waste of money, why? Well let's say as a example you put in BTC1, you're getting $0.20 daily. That's $6 in a month, is that really worth it?

Maybe you should get informed a bit more. ROI with most of cloud mining services is about 6-10 months.

chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:09:40 AM

Maybe you should get informed a bit more. ROI with most of cloud mining services is about 6-10 months.

Maybe you should get some glasses and reread what I said, I clearly said as a example Kiss
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:30:47 AM

Maybe you should get some glasses and reread what I said, I clearly said as a example Kiss

Maybe you should start posting legit examples. Cause your example shows 5 years ROI and there s no single cloud mining company which offer that long ROI.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:38:28 AM

ZeusHash might be a good choice. Been using it since they started last years. Have not earned back my Bitcoin yet. And it seem it will take a long time before I could get ROI.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:47:43 AM

cloud mining will always be a bit of a gamble unfortunately. several of these companies will pay out, but ROI is a different matter....
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:10:02 AM

Im not sure if this is the right form as Im rather new but I have a question to all who will answer.What is the best place to cloud mine?Ive looked at genesis mining but I did the math with the hidden fee and found out i would lose all my money and won't make much of a profit.Please don't say that most cloud miners are a scam and just say what are some good cloud miners.

Calculate what u can make out of how much investment: www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

Read third party review: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Check my sig Smiley
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:56:27 AM

You can try out our site Mintsy. You can choose between SHA/Scrypt contracts, mine with your contracts on external pools, Rent people rigs so you have different options.

Mintsy is a digitalBTC & Cryptsy product both companies being very public and around for a while.

If you choose Mintsy you can use the coupon code MINEMINTSY, and save 10% on contract purchases. Coupons only good for a few more days.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

the legit cloudminers like genesis offer literally no ROI - others with less than 70 days ROI are most likey Ponzis and chances are high that you will lose your investment. cloudmining is a gamble.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:33:19 PM

Quote from: favedesu
the legit cloudminers like genesis offer literally no ROI - others with less than 70 days ROI are most likey Ponzis and chances are high that you will lose your investment. cloudmining is a gamble.

This ^^^^

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:56:32 PM

There is a group in between. Those legit one which offer 200-300 days ROI. Those I prefer to choose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: