Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:35:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL of my mining gear is for sale  (Read 5085 times)
h@shKraker (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:21:00 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 01:49:42 AM by h@shKraker

Allrighty everyone, today is your lucky day.  After MUCH, MUCH, MUCH prodding from wifey (and a threat of divorce) I am selling my ENTIRE MINE.  Yup, that’s right, every piece of mining gear I currently have.  I am a USA seller and will only ship to the USA, Canada, Mexico and South American countries (i.e the western hemisphere).  Here’s an inventory of my mining hardware that’s up for auction AS A GROUP.  I WILL NOT SPLIT UP THIS LOT.  YOU *MUST* PURCHASE THIS ALL TOGETHER TO GET THIS PRICE.  If you have a driving desire for me to sell you an one-sie/two-sie of something you'll pay retail pricing which is WAY, WAY more that what you see below. ->

21 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

4 -  PepperMining 600GH/s Habanero mining cards (same HashFast GoldenNonce chip) see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519943.0 for details.  2 of these are mounted in BabyJet cases.

3 - CORSAIR RM Series RM650 650W ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified

I am selling ALL of this for $1800 USD (paid to me in BTC at the coinbase exchange rate)  + shipping costs for USPS (or Fedex Ground or UPS ground … you choose).  HP DPS-800GB PSUs for Yolis not included but we can make a deal.  If you purchase this gear you will first fund escrow, I will then ship the gear and you will immediately send me a direct BTC payment for the shipping amount which I will prove to you by sending you and email with a pic of the shipping receipt attached.  Please note that shipping for this much gear could be expensive based on the carrier you choose (USPS is the cheapest).    If you want escrow I use OgNasty for escrow.  If you choose to use escrow you MUST pay the escrow fee.  Check my trust score land my history of posts to evaluate my trustworthiness.  PM me if you’re interested in getting yourself one heck of a mine.  Also, if you’d like pictures PM me an email address where I might send you the pictures of this mining gear.

H@shKRaker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:33:24 AM

Wrong section for this...move it to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:23:48 AM

Wrong section for this...move it to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

Sure thing.  I just followed your advice and posted this over there.  Many thanks.

H@shKraker

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:02:53 AM

15 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)
5 -  PepperMining 600GH/s Habanero mining cards (same HashFast GoldenNonce chip) see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519943.0 for details
2 - 1.0 TH/s HashFast Sierra miners
5 – 400 GH/s HashFast BabyJets (see hashfast.com for details)
6 – HashFast Rev2.3 500 GH/s mining boards with CoolIT coolers *AND* 5 - 650 watt PSUs

How many bitcoin does your entire setup earn you per day?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:47:31 PM

15 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)
5 -  PepperMining 600GH/s Habanero mining cards (same HashFast GoldenNonce chip) see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519943.0 for details
6 – HashFast Rev2.3 500 GH/s mining boards with CoolIT coolers *AND* 5 - 650 watt PSUs

Vod,

It all earns about .8 per day when luck is above 85% at BTC guild.  Obviously it earns more when the btcguild has a spike in luck and less when the luck factor at btcguild lags.

H@shKraker

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:04:12 PM

not sure if i can take the entire lot, but if you were willing to split it up a bit, I would take $500-1000 worth of it

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

not sure if i can take the entire lot, but if you were willing to split it up a bit, I would take $500-1000 worth of it

klondike_bar,

Good to meet you.  I'm H@shKraker.  I'm sending you a PM on this topic now.  Cheers.

H@shKraker

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:43:26 PM

Vod,

It all earns about .8 per day when luck is above 85% at BTC guild.  Obviously it earns more when the btcguild has a spike in luck and less when the luck factor at btcguild lags.

H@shKraker

That setup is around 20.5TH, it's not going to get anywhere near .8/day.  A bit over .2, perhaps.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:49:16 PM

Sent pm
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:36:09 AM

Bought a Peppermining board from him a while back.  He sent me a new Corsair water cooling kit.  No problems, board is hashing away right now.
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:40:08 PM

Bought a Peppermining board from him a while back.  He sent me a new Corsair water cooling kit.  No problems, board is hashing away right now.

All,

Yes, helipotte is correct.  To his point I have one additional new Corsair water cooling kit that is part of this deal here.  The rest of the cooler sare either CoolIT units or various Corsair units.  As well, I'm heading out of town tomorrow, May 15, 2015 and I won't be back in a position to ship anything until I arrive back in town.  I will arrive back in town May 26, 2015.  I'll be monitoring this thread in case anyone has questions *AND* I'll be checking my PMs.  Something someone asked earlier is whether or not the PSUs are included with this deal at the $2200 price.  The answer to that question is NO.  However, if you need the PSUs I'll offer them up as part of this deal for the BTC equivalent of an additional $500USD.  That means if you purchase all the gear *AND* the PSUs you'll be on the hook for $2700 + escrow fees + actual shipping as evidenced by the shipping receipts that I text to you.  If you'd like to get an idea of shipping times and/or costs my origin zip code is USA zip 38654.  Hope all is well.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:21:29 PM

Ok everybody.  I'm back in town and ready to ship gear.  PM me if you're interested.

H@shKraker

Romanko

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:40:59 PM

Hello H@shCracker!
A friend of mine might be interested in such farm and he would like to know some additional info.
what is the total weight of all this stuff? +- few kg
Bcs after US delivery there will be following an oversea one.
For how long this equipment was in use?
What is the approximate energy consuming of the farm in kW/h?
left-ca

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:10:16 AM

Im interested in 300-400$ of it
I would be paying in bitcoin and we could use escrow.
Pm me if this is a possibility
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:51:11 PM

Romanko,

Nice to meet you.  I’ll send you a PM with some additional info but to answer the questions you asked here goes.  It’s enough gear to need to be shipped on a pallet and the weight is  around 200 - 300 lbs (aka 90.72 - 136.08 Kg).  From my USA zip code 38654 to Toronto CA via RL carriers, which is LTL freight, the cost to ship was about $537-ish (USD).  The equipment was in use for about 6 months.  Unfortunately for me that is the longest my wife could stand the noise.  I had my farm upstairs in my home office.  I had my office on its own 200 amp panel and each of those panel legs was pulling 103 amps.  The electric bill I have handy shows I was pulling about 17KW.  Did I mention this gear is LOUD?  Well, it is.  If I were you I wouldn’t try to sleep in the same room where this gear is running.  You’ll go deaf.  Since you are planning on shipping this gear to a location AFTER you receive it here in the USA you’ll have to agree to release escrow when the shipper verifies via tracking that the shipment arrived at your USA location.  The one time I shipped a TerraMiner IV to Germany it got hung up in customs for two months and thus so did my coin get hung up in escrow.  That is why in the OP I listed NAFTA treaty countries (i.e. western hemisphere) as places I am willing to ship because at those customs / border crossings the gear is only reviewed for narcotics contraband and then treated as a NAFTA origin shipment and not held up for tariff.  For reference on NAFTA see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

left-ca,

As we read the OP we see I am selling this as a full LOT and not splitting it up.  This doesn’t mean I absolutely, positively won’t sell individual parts of it BUT that WILL drive those parts unit price up.  At $2700 total dollars paid in BTC via escrow for the *WHOLE LOT* including *ALL*  PSUs ($2200 without the PSUs) this is one HELL OF A DEAL.  Like I mentioned befor,e selling out is NOT my decision *BUT* I do want to get laid again / don’t want to get divorced (because I like her) so I have to do this to keep the peace in the house.

H@shKraker

Romanko

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:27:16 AM

Romanko,

Nice to meet you.  I’ll send you a PM with some additional info but to answer the questions you asked here goes.  It’s enough gear to need to be shipped on a pallet and the weight is  around 200 - 300 lbs (aka 90.72 - 136.08 Kg).  From my USA zip code 38654 to Toronto CA via RL carriers, which is LTL freight, the cost to ship was about $537-ish (USD).  The equipment was in use for about 6 months.  Unfortunately for me that is the longest my wife could stand the noise.  I had my farm upstairs in my home office.  I had my office on its own 200 amp panel and each of those panel legs was pulling 103 amps.  The electric bill I have handy shows I was pulling about 17KW.  Did I mention this gear is LOUD?  Well, it is.  If I were you I wouldn’t try to sleep in the same room where this gear is running.  You’ll go deaf.  Since you are planning on shipping this gear to a location AFTER you receive it here in the USA you’ll have to agree to release escrow when the shipper verifies via tracking that the shipment arrived at your USA location.  The one time I shipped a TerraMiner IV to Germany it got hung up in customs for two months and thus so did my coin get hung up in escrow.  That is why in the OP I listed NAFTA treaty countries (i.e. western hemisphere) as places I am willing to ship because at those customs / border crossings the gear is only reviewed for narcotics contraband and then treated as a NAFTA origin shipment and not held up for tariff.  For reference on NAFTA see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

left-ca,

As we read the OP we see I am selling this as a full LOT and not splitting it up.  This doesn’t mean I absolutely, positively won’t sell individual parts of it BUT that WILL drive those parts unit price up.  At $2700 total dollars paid in BTC via escrow for the *WHOLE LOT* including *ALL*  PSUs ($2200 without the PSUs) this is one HELL OF A DEAL.  Like I mentioned befor,e selling out is NOT my decision *BUT* I do want to get laid again / don’t want to get divorced (because I like her) so I have to do this to keep the peace in the house.

H@shKraker

Thanks for the full info H@shKracker, it sure looks like a lot of weight to ship.
But the electricity consume is fine...I will update you soon in PM!
Piece and quiet at home are so valuable these days Wink and I absolutely support you Smiley
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:35:38 PM

One thing I should have mentioned.  This gear is USB connected to a controller machine.  I use old POS/Pentium 4 32 bit desktop machines that had only US2.0 ports.  This controller type was VERY stable.  I tried newer architectures with intel i7 with BOTH USB3 and/or BOTH USB3 + USB2 and never got things stable.  For my controller machines I used LinuxMint and Ubuntu as the OS and the latest cgminer git pull for my mining software.  I can provide some technical assistance on how to get a Linux environment setup if needed.  If you use Windows you'll be on your own as far as technical help.

H@shKraker

Romanko

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:46:12 PM

One thing I should have mentioned.  This gear is USB connected to a controller machine.  I use old POS/Pentium 4 32 bit desktop machines that had only US2.0 ports.  This controller type was VERY stable.  I tried newer architectures with intel i7 with BOTH USB3 and/or BOTH USB3 + USB2 and never got things stable.  For my controller machines I used LinuxMint and Ubuntu as the OS and the latest cgminer git pull for my mining software.  I can provide some technical assistance on how to get a Linux environment setup if needed.  If you use Windows you'll be on your own as far as technical help.

H@shKraker

Well, I like your stuff. Never had experience with Linux and Ubuntu, because we use a simple windows netbook for an easy control.
But leaning something new possibly useful in the future doesn't scare me off)) I would like to see some photos of your mining equipment.
Check your PM.
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:28:22 PM

Everyone,

A couple of folks have requested pics of gear running.  This is a GREAT thing and I'm putting that together now for anyone who might like to see such things.  I'll get pics of three of the Yoli running, the cgmnier start command I use, a couple of BabyJets running vi their RasPi controller and a Habanero running.    I'll even provide a pic of me standing next to some gear with the front page of today's local news paper and me wearing my favorite Mexican wrestling mask.  on another note as I reviewed my gear in storage I came across a minor miscount in the gear I'm selling.  This is because a while back I traded a guy those two sierras for 7 Yoli boards.  What this means to you is that when you purchase this lot the gear count will look like ->

21 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

I hope, in some small way you can forgive my gear count transgression and feel comfort in knowing that 2-ish TH of Sierra is being replaced with 3.5 - 4.9 TH of Yoli hash power.  On a related note the Yoli boards are a bit more efficient than the Sierra boards so if you had plans to burn those extra electrons .... sorry I ruined that for you by delivering a somewhat more efficient farm Smiley.  The pricing remains the same ($2200 USD without the PSUs *OR* $2700 with the PSUs) and I have updated the OP to reflect the error of my ways.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:18:10 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 01:55:04 AM by h@shKraker

Everyone,

I just sent the following info to another of our brethren via PM.  Since there's nothing personal in what I sent I'll post that same info here ->

I ran the gear in two 220VAC SUN computer racks plus a couple of cheap stand up shelving units.  If you're not located too far from the Memphis, TN area it might be worth making a trip here to get the gear *AND* the racks (you'll need a trailer)  All of the PSUs will run at 110 or 220 BUT 220 is a bit more efficient at delivering electrons and produces a bit less heat at the PSU.  Of course, the hash cards produce the exact same amount of heat.  I got the pics and a couple of videos of some gear running but My phone ran out of charge.  I should have an email ready to go by tomorrow.  I'll post this same message in the thread so others can see this same info.

H@shKraker

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: