Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL of my mining gear is for sale  (Read 5079 times)
h@shKraker (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:39:01 PM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  Lots of gear has sold so here's what I have remaining ->

14 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1600  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs for Yolis not included.  If you need then they cost an extra $550).  The Yoli boards are selling nicely so get them while they're HOT, HOT, HOT.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:26:44 AM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  Two more units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

12 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1600  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $550).  The Yoli boards are selling nicely so get them while they're HOT, HOT, HOT.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:25:16 PM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  Two more units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

11 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1550  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $550).  The Yoli boards are selling nicely so get them while they're HOT, HOT, HOT.

H@shKraker

adib

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:59:33 AM

Would you do 2 boards for 0,5 btc shipped to EU?
If you have other options let me know, thanks.

TIPS - 19JLxDkCfn5x667xCeSgmYNop4WLR3ci27
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:59:33 PM

Would you do 2 boards for 0,5 btc shipped to EU?
If you have other options let me know, thanks.

Adib,

It's nice to meet you.  My name is H@shKraker (aka James).  Right now these Yoli boards + coolers are selling consistently at $150 USD each + buyer pays shipping.  That means if you want to purchase two at today's USD to BTC exchange rate the total cost for two boards and their coolers would be 0.931995402156016 BTC + shipping.    Since you are in the EU you'll need to find a USA based freight forwarder where I can ship these for you.  A GREAT USA based freight forwarder is https://www.shipito.com/shop-pricing.  I'll do flat rate shipping at $20 to your address at ShipItTo.  From there you'll use ShipItTo to get the package to you at your EU location.  If you want esrow I prefer to use OgNasty.  If you do want escrow you must also pay the escrow fee of 1%.  I always recommend escrow for hardware purchase transactions BUT if you want to avoid the escrow fee you can send your BTC directly to the BTC wallet address in my signature (i.e 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs ).

So, let's say you decide you want to buy these two at today's CoinBase exchange rate *AND* you want to use escrow your total cost would be cost of Yolis + $20 shipping + 1% OgNasty escrow fee *OR* (0.931995402156016 [boards] + 0.0621330268104011 [$20 shipping] ) * 1.01 [1% OgNasty escrow fee] = 1.004069713256081BTC [total cost].  If you want to use escrow you must make your payment to OgNasty's payment address in his signature which is 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe .  If you use escrow you must agree to release escrow to me once your package is signed for at your ShipItTo address.  Obviously if you decide to not use escrow and pay me directly there's no need to release anything.  If you use escrow you will need to send me your ShipItTo mailing address and send BOTH me and OgNasty the BTC transaction info so he will know to assign the transaction you send him to my wallet address for escrow release once ShipItTo signs for your shipment.  PM and let me know if you want to do this deal.  I will also send you this exact same info to your PM.  Have a nice day.

H@shKraker (aka James)

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:38:47 PM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  More units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

9 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *MOST* with CoolIt coolers and *ONE* corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1000  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $495).  Also, I am going out of town and won't be able to ship again until Nov 30, 2015.  While I'm out I will be able to reply to PMs and questions on this thread.  The Yoli boards are selling nicely so get them while they're HOT, HOT, HOT.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:16:15 PM

I am now back from being out of town and can ship units.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:22:10 AM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  More units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

8 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *MOST* with CoolIt coolers and *ONE* corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1000  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $400).

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:57:31 PM

Ok folks, I just had one unit returned because the buyer couldn't figure out the ./configure command and why the --enable-hashfast flag was required on an Ubuntu controller.  He thought for sure these units ran the same way the AntMiners do  Undecided .  For reference, these units DO require some technical skill.  Please, please, please .... for the love of BTC make sure you understand how to get cgminer compiled and running before you purchase these units.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:58:30 PM

9 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *MOST* with CoolIt coolers and *ONE* corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1000  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $495).

H@shKraker

nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $1000  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included.  If you need them they cost an extra $495).

H@shKraker

just curious to know how much coins have u mined using these machines and how long it took
h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:27:23 AM

H@shKraker

just curious to know how much coins have u mined using these machines and how long it took

I ran the one that got returned for 24 hours to verify its operation and it made .0054BTC at f2pool with a --suggest-diff 1024.  If we multiply that production by 9 miners in inventory we see that the total output of these remaining units should theoretically be .0486BTC per day.  Hope this helps.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:01:05 AM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE.  Four more units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

5 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards three units have CoolIt coolers and two units have corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for Yoli details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $700  (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included.  If you need the PSUs they cost an extra $250 for five of them).  Buyer pays shipping costs and any escrow fees.  OgNasty is the preferred escrow agent for this deal if you choose to use escrow.  OgNasty's escrow fee is 1% of the TOTAL transaction.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:21:52 PM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE. Another unit has sold so here's what I have remaining ->

4 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards three units have CoolIt coolers and two units have corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for Yoli details)

Price on the remaining gear if you buy it all as a lot is now adjusted down to $600 + buyer pays shipping up front with no escrow on the shipping (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yolis not included).  If you need the PSUs they cost an extra $220 for four of them).  Buyer pays shipping costs UP FRONT and any escrow fees with the primary transaction.  In person signature is required for every shipment.  OgNasty is the preferred escrow agent for this deal if you choose to use escrow.  OgNasty's escrow fee is 1% of the TOTAL transaction.

H@shKraker

h@shKraker (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE. Another 3 units have sold so here's what I have remaining ->

1 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards three units have CoolIt coolers and two units have corsair h100 coolers  (see hashfast.com for Yoli details)

Price on the remaining unit is  $150 + buyer pays shipping up front with no escrow on the shipping (HP DPS-800GB PSUs and break out boards for the PCIe power leads for Yoli not included).  If you need the PSU they cost an extra $55 plus shipping).  Buyer pays shipping costs UP FRONT and any escrow fees with the primary transaction.  In person signature is required for every shipment.  OgNasty is the preferred escrow agent for this deal if you choose to use escrow.  OgNasty's escrow fee is 1% of the TOTAL transaction.

H@shKraker

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: