Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NSA chief says 'ISIS' views are increasingly resonating with Americans  (Read 567 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:29:18 AM

The head of U.S. Cyber Command said Monday that the ability of ISIS to recruit adherents online is "a trend that is clearly increasing, not decreasing" and that the terror group's ideology is "increasingly resonating" with Americans.

Adm. Mike Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, also said that the terror group's recent efforts to use cyber capabilities as a weapons system rather than only for recruiting and spreading ideology is a "great concern" to the NSA.

more horseshit...http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/nsa-cyber-terror-isis-recruitment/index.html

My bs meter is pegging. Pure propaganda to build a justification for doing anything in the name of defeating 'ISIS'. As per usual, there's likely some down and out nobodies that are feelin the isis bunk and those are the ones that the NSA should be focusing all attention on and nothing more.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:17:41 AM

I'm sure it is growing slightly and not decreasing, but that's likely due to disastrous American foreign policy and behavior, not anything else. As you said, likely just more fear-mongering to try justify why they need more power to spy. Real terrorists are smart enough not to use any such technology that can be tracked traced or hacked any way.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:15:15 PM

The head of U.S. Cyber Command said Monday that the ability of ISIS to recruit adherents online is "a trend that is clearly increasing, not decreasing" and that the terror group's ideology is "increasingly resonating" with Americans.

Adm. Mike Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, also said that the terror group's recent efforts to use cyber capabilities as a weapons system rather than only for recruiting and spreading ideology is a "great concern" to the NSA.

more horseshit...http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/nsa-cyber-terror-isis-recruitment/index.html

My bs meter is pegging. Pure propaganda to build a justification for doing anything in the name of defeating 'ISIS'. As per usual, there's likely some down and out nobodies that are feelin the isis bunk and those are the ones that the NSA should be focusing all attention on and nothing more.

So, the NSA is Clappering again.

They better be careful or they'll get Snowdened.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:04:19 AM

So, the NSA is Clappering again.

They better be careful or they'll get Snowdened.
Clappering is the name of the game these days but now it's apparently also known as forgetting which no sane/objective person should accept nor believe. Just a slap in the face/middle finger to the rest of the population.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:54:11 AM

Ah, what a surprise. I just posted on another thread that if the fruitcakes in charge started talking about a new Cyber Pearl Harbor it might mean that they had some scam in the works for war, profit and diversion. In the view of their history and record. And then I read this. Good luck, g

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:58:58 AM

I am not the biggest fan of America's politics, but come on, what the hell are ISIS's views that are resonating?
Killing the infidel? Beheading innocent people on TV?  Generally killing innocent inhabitant of towns and cities that happen to be nearby?

I don't beleive for a split second that the views held by ISIS resonate with any fair minded people.

I don't understand ISIS's gameplan, they seem to want to draw America into a conflict that ISIS will obviously lose.. but why?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: