Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 Signs That Israel And Iran Are On The Verge Of War  (Read 1450 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:21:35 AM

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-signs-that-israel-and-iran-are-on-the-verge-of-war
yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:28:38 AM

Stop posting this bullshit. These articles are pure conjecture. Why don't you make a post, reference the article and work from there.

I don't just spam the subforum with cnn articles, why do you?
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:47:36 AM

Stop posting this bullshit. These articles are pure conjecture. Why don't you make a post, reference the article and work from there.

Did you take the time to click the links in the article and follow the bread crumbs to the sources ?

Sure looks like the Isrealis are preparing.

I prefer to be informed. I imagine there are others around who like that too. Probably why forums like this exist. Hey maybe even a little constructive discussion as well.

Its pretty obvious the government doesnt inform us, so we need to do it ourselves.

Might it not happen? Sure, but I'd rather prepare for it than be slapped by it when I least expect it.
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:57:34 AM

Did you take the time to click the links in the article and follow the bread crumbs to the sources ?

I prefer to be informed. I imagine there are others around who like that too. Probably why forums like this exist. Hey maybe even a little constructive discussion as well.

Its pretty obvious the government doesnt inform us, so we need to do it ourselves.

Might it not happen? Sure, but I'd rather prepare for it than be slapped by it when I least expect it.

The israelis live is state of instant war. Of course they are preparing, just as they have done from their inception. In the future, just explain why you think it will happen. I'm tired of your links to shitty blogs.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 05:13:13 AM

The israelis live is state of instant war. Of course they are preparing, just as they have done from their inception. In the future, just explain why you think it will happen. I'm tired of your links to shitty blogs.

I believe its important to link source information instead of posting others content.

Neverhteless we certainly live in interesting times.

There is nothing wrong with preparing. Only an indiot would not be prepared for the future when its so uncertain. Also consider the effects conflicts can have on trade and markets. News like this lets people know whats going on in the world around them, especially when some say war is imminent, so they can know and prepare.

Feel free to ignore my posts. I think the forum has an ignore function.
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 05:26:18 AM

I believe its important to link source information instead of posting others content.

There is nothing wrong with preparing. Only an indiot would not be prepared for the future when its so uncertain. Also consider the effects conflicts can have on trade and markets. News like this lets people know whats going on in the world around them, especially when some say war is imminent, so they can know and prepare.

It's not about ignoring your posts, it's about stopping BS. Like I said, feel free to post your own thoughts and feelings, just don't link blogs as a starting post. FWIW, no one is going to be moved by posts like this. GS and JPM will know there is trouble long before you do, trust me.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 05:49:13 AM

I just hope Israel attacks Iran before the US election, because I'm curious how Obama will react.
But on the downside Oil prices will go up, because china and India won't be getting oil below market rates from Iran anymore if there oil fields are damaged.

You know the war is about to start when the internet traffic coming from IRAN disappears and there entire infrastructure is jammed electronically.
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:23:48 PM

I just hope Israel attacks Iran before the US election, because I'm curious how Obama will react.
But on the downside Oil prices will go up, because china and India won't be getting oil below market rates from Iran anymore if there oil fields are damaged.

You know the war is about to start when the internet traffic coming from IRAN disappears and there entire infrastructure is jammed electronically.

Just saying, that's a shitty reason to want people to go to war and die.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:21:40 PM

It's not about ignoring your posts, it's about stopping BS. Like I said, feel free to post your own thoughts and feelings, just don't link blogs as a starting post. FWIW, no one is going to be moved by posts like this. GS and JPM will know there is trouble long before you do, trust me.

Feel free to post your own sources in rebuttal instead of presuming authority over your forum peers.

compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:34:27 PM

Really?  A country that has basically been at war at various levels of hotness for the last 64 years is preparing in case things heat up again?  Who'd have thunk?
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:40:31 PM

Feel free to post your own sources in rebuttal instead of presuming authority over your forum peers.

That's not how it works, Tex. You are making the assertions by re-posting this drivel. Please feel free to call out certain points and support them. I'm not going to spend the time refuting a whole article.

If you feel so strongly, please post your thoughts. Stop posting blog links!
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:41:09 PM

Really?  A country that has basically been at war at various levels of hotness for the last 64 years is preparing in case things heat up again?  Who'd have thunk?

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 03:02:34 PM

Really?  A country that has basically been at war at various levels of hotness for the last 64 years is preparing in case things heat up again?  Who'd have thunk?

Preparing to strike Iran is TOTALLY different from preparing to defend yourself.

The cynicism around here is a foot thick.

Also, what is the point of telling people to stop posting? Last I checked we still had freedom of speech. If you don't like it, move to a banana republic.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
yjacket

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 03:11:31 PM

Really?  A country that has basically been at war at various levels of hotness for the last 64 years is preparing in case things heat up again?  Who'd have thunk?

Preparing to strike Iran is TOTALLY different from preparing to defend yourself.

The cynicism around here is a foot thick.

Also, what is the point of telling people to stop posting? Last I checked we still had freedom of speech. If you don't like it, move to a banana republic.

I don't care if people post their thoughts, in fact i encourage it. I don't, however, like it when people post inflammatory/exaggerated articles from a shitty blog. Especially when they just post the link and offer no more commentary.... 
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 02:00:20 PM

That's not how it works, Tex.

Indeed that is precisely how this works. I post the article including linked sources. If you want to challegnce the validity of the information with your own sources, then feel free.

You are making the assertions by re-posting this drivel.

I made no assertations.

I'm not going to spend the time refuting a whole article.

That is your issue, not ours.

If you feel so strongly, please post your thoughts. Stop posting blog links!

What is wrong with links to sources that show accurate information ?

mai77

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:26:49 PM

very profound!
There is going to be war in the Middle East.  It is just a matter of time until it happens.
antibanker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:34:41 PM

the 20. sign is:

www.pressTV.ir is down , just like RIGHT NOW !!!!!

did the jews bomb them eventually?

http://www.presstv.ir/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: