Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All of my mining gear is for sale  (Read 407 times)
h@shKraker (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:23:00 AM

Allrighty everyone, today is your lucky day.  After MUCH, MUCH, MUCH prodding from wifey (and a threat of divorce) I am selling my ENTIRE MINE.  Yup, that’s right, every piece of mining gear I currently have.  I am a USA seller and will only ship to the USA, Canada, Mexico and South American countries (i.e the western hemisphere).  Here’s an inventory of my mining hardware that’s up for auction AS A GROUP.  I WILL NOT SPLIT UP THIS LOT.  YOU *MUST* PURCHASE THIS ALL TOGETHER. ->

15 - HashFast 700GH/s Yoli boards *WITH* some CoolIt coolers and some corsair coolers  (see hashfast.com for details)
5 -  PepperMining 600GH/s Habanero mining cards (same HashFast GoldenNonce chip) see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519943.0 for details
2 - 1.0 TH/s HashFast Sierra miners
5 – 400 GH/s HashFast BabyJets (see hashfast.com for details)
6 – HashFast Rev2.3 500 GH/s mining boards with CoolIT coolers *AND* 5 - 650 watt PSUs

I am selling ALL of this for $2200 USD (paid to me in BTC at the coinbase exchange rate)  + shipping costs for USPS (or Fedex Ground or UPS ground … you choose).  Please note that shipping for this much gear could be expensive based on the carrier you choose (USPS is the cheapest).    If you want escrow I use OgNasty for escrow.  If you choose to use escrow you MUST pay the escrow fee.  Check my trust score land my history of posts to evaluate my trustworthiness.  PM me if you’re interested in getting yourself one heck of a mine.  Also, if you’d like pictures PM me an email address where I might send you the pictures of this mining gear.

H@shKRaker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

Why did you posted this again, I think you've post this topic before
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059157.0

faucet used to be profitable