Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: last loan ever(paid)  (Read 2282 times)
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 11:26:48 PM

payment of 26 BTC confirmed, thanks thunderbit

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:17:09 AM

a 10 minute loan??

way to build the credit rating.......

ee9425c89dbc43efb6b96d3942bf9962778a3cd34fb9253a1df2506b3ef6e1f1                                          2012-09-05 18:35:42
18EFLufVWgwL3dYg3UnvZ3wrsdHs69yzk5                              ->                            1KyBfLppdb7KUf76ejhQC26PzVqA1oawgJ 25 BTC

84e1f6e7a4b8bf5d18d8ddf7d6a51a89c49400a9e5732d188356bab13da58a9f                                         2012-09-05 18:45:25
1KyBfLppdb7KUf76ejhQC26PzVqA1oawgJ                              change                      1GabpE5aeKjwm21ffSz8aQ8LjiHXVPTKun 0.01 BTC
                                                                                     ->                           16QK92o358NQZKCLhMrBvP6VccFVZm7Nf3 25 BTC

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:30:09 AM

a 10 minute loan??

way to build the credit rating.......

ee9425c89dbc43efb6b96d3942bf9962778a3cd34fb9253a1df2506b3ef6e1f1                                          2012-09-05 18:35:42
18EFLufVWgwL3dYg3UnvZ3wrsdHs69yzk5                              ->                            1KyBfLppdb7KUf76ejhQC26PzVqA1oawgJ 25 BTC

84e1f6e7a4b8bf5d18d8ddf7d6a51a89c49400a9e5732d188356bab13da58a9f                                         2012-09-05 18:45:25
1KyBfLppdb7KUf76ejhQC26PzVqA1oawgJ                              change                      1GabpE5aeKjwm21ffSz8aQ8LjiHXVPTKun 0.01 BTC
                                                                                     ->                           16QK92o358NQZKCLhMrBvP6VccFVZm7Nf3 25 BTC

It wasn't 10 minutes.  I sent at 13:15 and Thunderbit repaid at 18:16.  From what I gathered by the info supplied, Thunderbit is doing business with people in person in his area and using the lending services of this board as a proxy service, ya dig?

What does it matter if the loan is for 10 minutes, 6 hours, or 2 days?  The funds can still be used! 

Thunderbit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:50:37 AM

sandpandatech  you are an idiot.....i dont care about a credit rating....have you seen how many loans ive gotten being a complete stranger to the board?  ive paid or in the process of paying them all back.....have fun spending your life looking for the next scammer on the forum.... for someone not involved in any of my loans your nosey ass sure has a lot to say.... mind your own business and fuck right off
StrictlyBusiness

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 09:04:03 AM

Hint of advice, if you are doing anything considered semi-legal on SR or using funds from members here to buy your packs and peddle them you might not want to disclose certain information, unless you are looking for a free reservation at the grey bar hotel. Just some advice bro, Id hate to see a fellow player get knocked.....

Good luck with your hustle, I hope all is well and maybe we can get money together sometime.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 10:51:56 AM

i dont really silk road.... i dont want anyone knowing exactly what i do with the money...but i make a decent amout fairly quickly of the bitcoin hustle... and im not a scammer im not looking for huge btc loans... i just dont think it matters how i turn a profit....as long as im paying that interest and not defaulting than it shouldnt matter what im doing to get it.   i needed a loan and i thought the silk road bit was funny.....if i really did stuff like that i would never mention it on a forum and then place my name right next to it...im not smart...but im def not stupid.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 08:25:18 PM

Stay far far away from this one.  All three accounts have thrown huge red flags for me:

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Unfortunately I can't say what those red flags are, otherwise they will adapt and become harder to detect.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 08:46:44 PM

Stay far far away from this one.  All three accounts have thrown huge red flags for me:

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Unfortunately I can't say what those red flags are, otherwise they will adapt and become harder to detect.

easy to throw mud ... without ANY proof of wrongdoing ...

... could you tell us what your #bitcoin-otc rating is by the way?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 09:07:40 PM

easy to throw mud ... without ANY proof of wrongdoing ...

... could you tell us what your #bitcoin-otc rating is by the way?

Is that like the Bitcoin equivalent of "do you even lift?"

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 10:00:03 PM

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Haha.  I'm just a new bitcoin user.  I don't plan on seeking any loans here, as I do not, nor do I advise anyone to provide their personal information on a public forum.  Having spent some time perusing conspiracy related forums online, I don't expect anyone to be friendly to noobs anyway. 

However, it would be easy for one person to create a handful of users, lend between each other and instill a false sense of trust.  That's what I would do if I were trying to scam.

If I were trying to detect scammers amongst us, a red flag would be that these loans were repaid quickly.  So to all you new users out there - and to all you SCAMMERS be advised to let the full term of the loan elapse as to not attract these scam spotter trolls.

I knew very well I could have lost the 25 bitcoin to Thunderbit but I read through his posts and felt he was trying to be honest but just not getting accepted by the established community here. 

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 11:20:27 PM

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

I can tell you with *100%* certainty that Thunderbit is not/has nothing to do with

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Care to elaborate further or just speak of things you know nothing about?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 11:23:19 PM

I can tell you with *100%* certainty that Thunderbit is not/has nothing to do with

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Like I said, I can't reveal how they're setting off red-flags otherwise they'll adapt and won't be as easy to spot.  As it is now, it's so obvious it's almost funny.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 11:25:08 PM

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Like I said, I can't reveal how they're setting off red-flags otherwise they'll adapt and won't be as easy to spot.  As it is now, it's so obvious it's almost funny.

"Almost" funny. But not
sadpandatech

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 11:46:26 PM

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

However, it would be easy for one person to create a handful of users, lend between each other and instill a false sense of trust.  That's what I would do if I were trying to scam.

I quoted the only fuckin intelligent thing you said in that whole spiel.

Tomato was not suggesting those names were ALL connected.

But shady is fucking shady and a bunch of you guys fit the bill. Hiding behind the 'conspiracy nuts pick on newbies' wall isn't going to conceal the rotten smell coming off of some of the recent 'confidence' scams. Amd it does not take both parties having knowledge of anything the one is up to for it to be a scam.

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig
He did not say who were associates to who. Yet, you seem to know and took an interest. i wonder why. Not the kind of a posts a legit newbie would usually come and bother with..

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 12:09:40 AM

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

However, it would be easy for one person to create a handful of users, lend between each other and instill a false sense of trust.  That's what I would do if I were trying to scam.

But shady is fucking shady and a bunch of you guys fit the bill. Hiding behind the 'conspiracy nuts pick on newbies' wall isn't going to conceal the rotten smell coming off of some of the recent 'confidence' scams. Amd it does not take both parties having knowledge of anything the one is up to for it to be a scam.

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig
He did not say who were associates to who. Yet, you seem to know and took an interest. i wonder why. Not the kind of a posts a legit newbie would usually come and bother with..

Im simply saying I know Thunderbit personally. Don't know any of the other names. Could be scammer, could be genuine members. Not really my business. Just didnt care to see someone partially-smearing the someone I know NOT to be a scammer.

Not the kind of a posts a legit newbie would usually come and bother with..

Dont know quite which one you are calling a newbie, but please dont mistake my low post-count for something it's not
sadpandatech

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 12:18:05 AM

Dont know quite which one you are calling a newbie, but please dont mistake my low post-count for something it's not
Yea, believe it or not I checked your profile before making that statement...

- GA

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 12:51:06 AM

Yea, believe it or not I checked your profile before making that statement...

Awesome!
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 01:03:14 AM

Thunderbit
saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

saddambitcoin
tenakha
curiousone
Branzig

Ok, I misunderstood Tomato.  Apologies.  

I guess I am not a "legit" newbie as I joined in March of this year, and only have actively started posting in the last week or so.  I guess that's shady too.  Only time will tell...

I took an interest to Tomato's list because I loaned the coin to Thunderbit in this thread.  I'm simply asserting that we had a successful transaction, both Thunderbit and myself were quite satisfied. 

Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:16:13 AM

just ignore this idiot....this guy is an A1 nutjob....who the fuck else would study conspiracies on loans but not be a lender...man just get a life... if i wanted to scam i would have taken off with the $600 plus worth of bitcoin i borrowed. What do you think im doing trying to set up for the "big" score?  i had no history...i could have easily erased this account sold the bitcoins and started over......just because you cant turn a quick profit off bitcoins doesnt mean i cant. $600 bucks to me is a decent sum of money...i could have paid a good chunk of my bills for the month and said so long suckers  .... but i didnt. you are just a troll and im going to get another loan right now just to piss you the fuck off.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: