Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Artist Needed For PICISI Project -- Pi Coin Logo -- [delayed payout]  (Read 613 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:54:00 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 08:33:07 PM by Armis

PICISI is a crowdfunding site that will accept fiat and CC, it is presently under construction.  Recently we created Pi (PICISI issued currency) Pi's currency code is NUMUS (latin for currency) on the NXT Monetary System platform, Pi is NOT in circulation as of yet, we still have a few launch prerequisites to complete before we launch the currency and the site.

For detailed info about PICISI and/or Pi see the following articles:

1)  What is PICISI - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi/
2)  PICISI Administration - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-administration/
3)  PICISI Sponsors - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/
4)  PICISI Assignments  - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-assignments-international-work-crowdfunding-space/
5)  PI Anyone? - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-anyone-picisi-issued-currency-crowdfunding-space/
6)  Great Expectations For Pi - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/great-expectations-ahead-picisis-new-currency/#
7)  PICISI Crowdfunding Project Will Use Nxt Monetary System - http://nxter.org/picisi-crowdfunding-project-will-use-nxt-monetary-system/
8)  PI IS A CURRENCY, A COMMODITY, AND A MEANS OF COMMUNICATING A SHARP MESSAGE - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-currency-commodity-means-communicating-sharp-message/#

Promotion Contractors are self employed individuals listed with PICISI who choose to do PICISI assignments in exchange for Pi.  

The following individuals have requested to be associated with PICISI to the extent indicated:

Contractor Name                       Area Of Interest                                   Target Association With PICISI

1)          AhmedAshraf                design, vid production, social media                   Promo & Campaign Contractor
2)          damiano                digital colorist (videos/short films/video games          Promo & Campaign Contractor
3)          HNCommunity                         writer / Referral Agent                 [needs parental permission for association]
4)          Hezron4Shared       programmer, web developer, video producer              Promo & Campaign Contractor
5)          jeffthebaker                              writer                                               Promo & Campaign Contractor
6)          Danielzo                            writer /  Content Director                            Promo & Campaign Contractor
7)          coinking                            writer /  Content Director                            Promo & Campaign Contractor
8)          roslinpl                           graphic artist / video producer                       Promo & Campaign Contractor
9)          BITSPANISH                            Spanish translator                                Promo & Campaign Contractor        
10)        Bitcoin Explorer                   Content / Marketing                                  Promo & Campaign Contractor        
11)        Becky Wilson                             Writer                                              Promo & Campaign Contractor  
12)    Ariche Technologies LLC          programmer, web developer                              Promotions Contractor                          
13)        SirLolicon                         sound engineer making music                       Promo & Campaign Contractor  
14)        ranlo                                   editing/proofreading                                 Promotions Contractor
15)        MakingMoneyHoney            graphic artist and promotions                        Promo & Campaign Contractor  
16)        HYPERfuture                       Referral Agent and writer                        Referral Agent & Promotions Contractor

There are two types of assignments that Promotion Contractors can do for PICISI: staple assignments and reserve assignment.  Staple assignment can be done without notice once the contractor is comfortable with our process.  Reserve assignments are set aside for specific individuals due to limitations about the assignment, the subject assignment here is a Reserve assignment because we only need satisfactory completion of the job once.

The normal protocol will be, contractor tells PICISI what assignment s/he wants to do, upon PICISI acknowledgement the contractor does the assignment, upon completion of the assignment the contractor will request inspection, upon PICISI satisfaction the project is immediately paid or scheduled for payment (works that can be reversed or removed may get scheduled for payment instead of immediate payout).

All satisfactory work currently performed for PICISI will receive a Pi IOU which will be paid out on the day Pi is launched and distribution.  

With the above understanding I present the following for bid:

PICISI wants a single-side coin logo for Pi,  PICISI is a global crowdfunding site, Pi is the PICISI issued currency, NUMUS is the currency code, and the PICISI mantra is 'Promotion, Promotion, Promotion'

Our budget is 30 Pi.  

This bid is open for 3 days, you may submit your bid with or without a draft (concept rendering), the contract is awarded on May 16th

Bidders who are also a PICISI sponsor or admin will be given special consideration.

Please ask any question you wish.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:57:41 PM

How much BTC?
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:58:16 PM

I think that Pi will be a great crypto, from what I've learned and seen. I'd really like the opportunity to work on the logo, in part because I love promoting new opportunities that are well planned and that have active devs. Here's a couple of examples of my work, let me know if you'd like me to forward you the rest of my portfolio. Eiter way, best of luck in this exciting new venture!

I created the paper wallet seen here:

Large Woodcoin Wallet Images (Front and Back)

I created the logo and banner seen here:

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:19:54 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 05:34:49 PM by Armis

I think that Pi will be a great crypto, from what I've learned and seen. I'd really like the opportunity to work on the logo, in part because I love promoting new opportunities that are well planned and that have active devs. Here's a couple of examples of my work, let me know if you'd like me to forward you the rest of my portfolio. Eiter way, best of luck in this exciting new venture!

[img]http://makingmoneyhoney.com/images/woodcoinsm.png[/im]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BHqD3Vy.gif[/im]

great work, thanks for the info, what is your Pi bid amount?  

How much BTC?

Thanks for your message, please know that only in extremely rare occasions will PICISI make a payment in any currency other than Pi. 

We accept most currencies for payment at PICISI however our intent is only to pay with Pi.  Once Pi is launched it will prove to be a solid currency.

Here are some examples of the rare occurrences when we will make payments with 'foreign' currency: when a licensening agency will not accept Pi, when a taxing agency will not accept Pi. 

To do work for PICISI you must be a Promotions Contractor, please let me know if you want to be listed as a Promotions Contractor.

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:46:44 PM

Reserved. I will give this a shot tomorrow when I have time  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:44:20 PM

How much BTC?
Thanks for your message, please know that only in extremely rare occasions will PICISI make a payment in any currency other than Pi.  

We accept most currencies for payment at PICISI however our intent is only to pay with Pi.  Once Pi is launched it will prove to be a solid currency.

Here are some examples of the rare occurrences when we will make payments with 'foreign' currency: when a licensening agency will not accept Pi, when a taxing agency will not accept Pi.  

To do work for PICISI you must be a Promotions Contractor, please let me know if you want to be listed as a Promotions Contractor.

Ok, here is some of my work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007963.msg10938572#msg10938572
If you like my design style, we can set something up for the logo design.
Cheers
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:15:25 PM

How much BTC?

We accept most currencies for payment at PICISI however our intent is only to pay with Pi.  Once Pi is launched it will prove to be a solid currency.

Ok, here is some of my work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007963.msg10938572#msg10938572
If you like my design style, we can set something up for the logo design.
Cheers

That is exceptional work, you have fine skills.   Would you like to be listed as a Promotion Contractor and or a Campaign Contractor at PICISI?  
Promotion(s) Contractor do PICISI assignments and are paid by PICISI with Pi, Campaign Contractors do work for Campaign Organizers at PICISI and are paid by the campaign organizer with their host currency for that campaign or Pi -- PICISI would escrow funds and be the third party to issue feedback for the transaction.

As for this assignment all Promotion Contractors interested in bidding this deal may submit a bid here, or via PM.

Reserved. I will give this a shot tomorrow when I have time  Grin

Good to see you again AhmedAshraf, I look forward to your bid.

thanks

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:35:33 AM

I'm pleased to announce the contract for this job was awarded to MakingMoneyHoney.

MakingMoneyHoney please you are invited to display your drafts here IF YOU WISH, it is not required. 

Thanks to all who chose to submit a bid.

enjoy
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:17:40 AM

I'm pleased to announce the contract for this job was awarded to MakingMoneyHoney.

MakingMoneyHoney please you are invited to display your drafts here IF YOU WISH, it is not required. 

Thanks to all who chose to submit a bid.

enjoy

Sure! Here are the samples of the coin logo we've been playing around with:

You can view the larger versions here: http://makingmoneyhoney.com/Portfolio/PICISICoin.htm
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:50:00 AM

Perfect, this will by the official PICISI issued currency logo.

Thank you very much for you fantastic work and communication.

Congratulations you have earned 30 Pi, and you are the very first person to earn Pi.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:00:18 PM

Congratulations you have earned 30 Pi, and you are the very first person to earn Pi.

Thanks for the good news. I consider it an honor to be the first recipient of Pi, and to have helped you with the logo. I fully expect great things ahead for PICISI, and I am looking forward to helping out in any way that I can.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Thanks for the good news. I consider it an honor to be the first recipient of Pi, and to have helped you with the logo. I fully expect great things ahead for PICISI, and I am looking forward to helping out in any way that I can.

ooops, I was so excited about the fine work you did I mispoke when I said 'you were the first person to earn Pi', I meant you are the first Promotions Contractor to earn Pi for doing a 'Reserve' (bid contract) project.

Great job, it is expected to be mentioned in an upcoming article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:12:20 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were lead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any of PICISI's sponsors, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: