Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:58:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.07BTC Loan - Payback 0.1BTC Monday 18th May (18/05/15)  (Read 519 times)
enhancedfuel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:36:11 AM

Hello as the title says this is what I need.
I have a bit of collateral in bitcoin sites that pay me constantly but main collateral is I get paid every other Monday in FIAT and would just transfer over and pay back as really need the money from today over the weekend.

Can provide bank transactions details of my payments every other Monday and been on this site a while now and quite happy with my non negative status and wouldn't want to risk that. I am also selling some of my assets from btc sites so could be paid even before that but guaranteed 0.1BTC by 18/05/15.

If anyone is interested please let me know Smiley

Many thanks. Tom
https://www.facebook.com/tparkes1

EDIT: just for character study here is my feedback on LBC:

May 5, 2015, 7:56 a.m.
+ Pleasure Doing Business Low volume
April 19, 2015, 11:27 p.m.
+ Thanks c Low volume
April 16, 2015, 10:49 a.m.
+ Low volume
March 28, 2015, 6:38 p.m.
+ superb Low volume
March 26, 2015, 4:36 p.m.
+ ++good trader
March 23, 2015, 1:09 a.m.
+ Great chap. hqc Low volume
March 14, 2015, 12:14 p.m.
+ Low volume
March 9, 2015, 8:45 a.m.
+ Great ! Low volume
Feb. 7, 2015, 12:32 p.m.
+ All good, fast payment ,cheers! Low volume
Feb. 3, 2015, 10:17 a.m.
+ Excellent seller, very quick release, would use again. A+ ~Geforce Low volume
Jan. 24, 2015, 1:54 p.m.
+ ☆★AWESOMEº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºSELLERº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºTHANKSº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºWELCOMEº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºBACKº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºANYTIMEº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºA+A+☆★by KAZAMA888 Low volume
Jan. 18, 2015, 1:20 p.m.
+ Great trader Smiley Fast releases!
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:44:32 AM

No one is going to accept ponzy accounts as collateral(I bet 2 pizzas that your collateral is made of ponzy accounts)

And you already got some untrusted negative feedback, I guess just a matter of time until you get a trusted one and your trust becomes red.

And 0.07 BTC is more than a member account is worth, so you could just buy a fresh new one with 0 trust and get some profit

enhancedfuel (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:04:03 AM

Firstly I wasn't saying ponzi accounts were collateral. The collateral is my actual pay every other monday to my bank account which I would provide proof of. I do not need it for ponzi's. I also am in no way looking to do a runner or whatever you two are implying. If I am so dodgy, I would have lots of bad feedback?

I don't mind if no one wants to lend but there is no need for assumptions and no need to be rude Smiley

There are also many posts on here saying no collateral too so kind of makes some of your points invalid. Anyway, that is all Smiley

I was told that feedback was removed as was unfairly given. Seems it wasn't, I will be looking into and complaining about that.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:46:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 01:16:59 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Firstly I wasn't saying ponzi accounts were collateral. The collateral is my actual pay every other monday to my bank account which I would provide proof of. I do not need it for ponzi's. I also am in no way looking to do a runner or whatever you two are implying. If I am so dodgy, I would have lots of bad feedback?

I don't mind if no one wants to lend but there is no need for assumptions and no need to be rude Smiley

There are also many posts on here saying no collateral too so kind of makes some of your points invalid. Anyway, that is all Smiley

I was told that feedback was removed as was unfairly given. Seems it wasn't, I will be looking into and complaining about that.

Not unjust. Look at your posts. You are fully mostly involved in HYIPs. It is a red signal.

Without collateral, no loan for you.

enhancedfuel (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:09:32 PM

Not unjust. Look at your posts. You are fully involved in HYIPs. It is a red signal.

Fully involved would mean I made and ran them which I do neither but fair enough. If the mod wants to lock this post that's fine with me Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 01:16:29 PM

Not unjust. Look at your posts. You are fully involved in HYIPs. It is a red signal.

Fully involved would mean I made and ran them which I do neither but fair enough. If the mod wants to lock this post that's fine with me Smiley

I mean in this forum, you are involved in HYIPs. "Fully" may not be the right word, "mostly" is. Changed it.

Mods don't lock these threads. If you want, you can lock it by clicking "lock topic"(bottom left).

enhancedfuel (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:30:45 PM

Done Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: