Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account  (Read 5938 times)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

-snip-
I just read your rating again and it seems Vod (as well as r3wt) gave you one to somewhat counter the rating by QS. {...}

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303613.msg3252882#msg3252882
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303613.msg3255011#msg3255011
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303613.msg3269906#msg3269906

Edit: (one of) the thing that makes me think tspacepilot is lying is

-snip-

Edit* And after thinking it over, I don't really buy that you werent aware of the rules in the first place. Why would you have named your bot b0t rather than bot had you not known that names with bot don't get paid?

I think discussion about tspacepilot-QS should be taken to tspacepilot's thread.

MZ, I don't understand you.  You are linking us to r3wt's ancient opinions in the thread where practically no one believed me and everyone believed tf and then I walked away.
 -snip-
However, I have to ask why you are bringing this back up in this thread?  Why are you linking to r3wt's opinions?  What does it have to do with anything here?

Just replied to the bolded part in shorena's post.
That's fine, I see that now.

I don't know if a negative for scamming is appropriate or not as you don't have a shady behavior for over a year. It is debatable.
In fact I haven't had "shady" behavior at all.  And this accusation by TF is over 2 years old.  I think the real question for everyone on the forum should be whether a guy like QS, who was clearly attacking me for a personal reason, should be allowed to perpetrate this stuff on Default Trust

Scamming a scammer is also a scam. We should better take this discussion to your thread(if wanted).
Agreed, that it's not appropriate to rehash this here.  Let's leave it.  But again, I deny "scamming a scammer".  I am not admitting to TF's likes or QS's rehashing of them.  And if people keep bringing them up, then I'm going to keep on setting the record straight.

@MZ: yet r3wt left a positive(!) rating. Mabye they dont know how the trust system works? I hope they do.
Sho, I'm pretty sure that r3wt ended up in some trouble with someone on default trust and started supporting me when he saw that I was also being abused by default trust.  I'm not sure the details of his situation.  But I do think that people need to keep in mind that when that original thread was going down, TF was a trusted member who hadn't yet revealed himself and I was a noobie.

@QS: Which is IMHO too close to hearsay for negative feedback. Your comparison with Stunna also does not work here, tspacepilot is not actually in the market for anything you are. Unless you consider "sell their signature" as beeing in the same market.
I also explained this above.  A conflict of interest requires two monetary interests.  If I were deciding who was on default trust && and I have an interest in getting QS removed, that would be a conflict.  In fact, only the latter is true.  I think it's clear to anyone who reads the post history of ACCTSeller in the day leading up to QS's attack on me that he was doing it for personal vendetta reasons.  You can see how he calls me "an idiot" several times and threatens to get me kicked from the signature ad campaign (which is what he was trying to do with the feedback).

@tspacepilot: it would certainly be better to reopen the thread to allow for a less cluttered discussion. On the other hand I doubt there will be enough people to care about it for it to change anything. As harsh as that may be.

I can reopen that thread if there's anything productive to be said (as I did for you when you asked me to open it so you could comment).  I closed it because it had become a flame war and I didn't see how continuing that was helping since everyone told me I basically had to wait to hear back from Badbear.  In the end, I'm still waiting to hear back from BadBear about the situation.  I'm not sure how long I'm going to have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: