Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out guys - NASA confirms alien invasion  (Read 1388 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:06:29 PM

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/37178/nasa-confirms-alien-invasion/

Get off my c@ck !
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:07:47 PM

Old news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaDJ2Oh_Eh4

Cheesy
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:58:03 PM

or humans will invade aliens planet

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:15:28 PM

If the speed of light is the absolute limit in the galaxy, then we will never visit an alien's planet, and they will never visit ours.  The distances are just too great.  Sad

I'm talking for organized matter.  While it could be theoretically possible to enter a black hole and come out in some other area of the galaxy - there is no way we would survive such a journey.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:26:06 AM

If the speed of light is the absolute limit in the galaxy, then we will never visit an alien's planet, and they will never visit ours.  The distances are just too great.  Sad

I'm talking for organized matter.  While it could be theoretically possible to enter a black hole and come out in some other area of the galaxy - there is no way we would survive such a journey.  Smiley

This is possibly not the case of communications in the galaxy. 

Since we've seen some particles which move backwards in time, FTL comm is well, at least somewhat conjectural.
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:29:32 AM

When do you plan to reach a black hole? The nearest black hole is far far far away.
"In 1999 a violent X-ray outburst revealed it to contain a black hole.[1] At the time, it was considered to be the closest known black hole to Earth, at a distance of approximately 1,600 light-years (490 pc). Later observations showed it to be at least 15 times farther away.[2]"
Check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V4641_Sagittarii
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:27:52 AM

Depends on how far away they are. Some proposed propulsion methods might work for shorter distances. Like solar sails. If needed make it a mothership with people being born during travel. And then maybe one day use an alcubierre drive to travel if they really work. Space itself isn't limited by the speed of light.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:40:07 AM

If something like wormholes exist, the speed of light doesn't matter because you travel a faster route.
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:26:01 AM

Oh really? lol
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:45:10 AM

If the speed of light is the absolute limit in the galaxy, then we will never visit an alien's planet, and they will never visit ours.  The distances are just too great.  Sad

I'm talking for organized matter.  While it could be theoretically possible to enter a black hole and come out in some other area of the galaxy - there is no way we would survive such a journey.  Smiley

If something like wormholes exist, the speed of light doesn't matter because you travel a faster route.

No. With technology growing everyday.. In a few years time, we would be able to travel at the speed of light x2!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
hardfork1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:54:19 AM

Thats good... i was thinking it was just me with seeing them.  I will take my tinfoil hat off now.

On serious note article looks like national enquirer type stuff....
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:44:00 AM

No. With technology growing everyday.. In a few years time, we would be able to travel at the speed of light x2!
I've heard of some very creative scientists figuring how to warp space-time, so the spacecraft would be able to travel in much less time. Less space-time in front, and is 'pushed' out at the back. Another interesting idea I heard was to detonate small nuclear 'bombs' at regular intervals at the bottom of the craft and reach very fast speeds.

Anyways, this is what I think of the 'black hole travel' idea. With that much gravity, you, your craft, and everything else would be ripped apart, down to the atomic level even. I think you'd need some sort of craft that allows it to travel at 300km/s or even faster to be able to not be spaghettified. Now, I might be totally wrong, but that's my say. Smiley
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:30:59 PM

I've heard of some very creative scientists figuring how to warp space-time, so the spacecraft would be able to travel in much less time. Less space-time in front, and is 'pushed' out at the back. Another interesting idea I heard was to detonate small nuclear 'bombs' at regular intervals at the bottom of the craft and reach very fast speeds.

Anyways, this is what I think of the 'black hole travel' idea. With that much gravity, you, your craft, and everything else would be ripped apart, down to the atomic level even. I think you'd need some sort of craft that allows it to travel at 300km/s or even faster to be able to not be spaghettified. Now, I might be totally wrong, but that's my say. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043360.0

Cool

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:48:09 PM

If the speed of light is the absolute limit in the galaxy, then we will never visit an alien's planet, and they will never visit ours.  The distances are just too great.  Sad

I'm talking for organized matter.  While it could be theoretically possible to enter a black hole and come out in some other area of the galaxy - there is no way we would survive such a journey.  Smiley

maybe we are affected by few of science fiction of space movie. one of the best and newest, interstellar, told us about existing of four dimension in universe, which with that you can connect one place to another with scale time difference. i can't say if the movie told us the truth science or just fiction, but i enjoyed the storyline.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

So the sky net was broken? Call the Men in Black. LMAO!

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:28:20 PM

So the sky net was broken? Call the Men in Black. LMAO!

sometimes i thought men in black is real, which every after work they will take out their neuralyzer and erase our mind about alien.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:32:17 AM

Code:
[( 𝐩 = 𝑚𝐯 )  ⇒  ( 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚 = 𝐯 )]  ⇒  [[( 𝐯ₙ = 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ ) ∧ ( 𝑚ₙ₊₁ < 𝑚ₙ )]  ⇒  ( 𝐯ₙ₊₁ = 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ₊₁ > 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ = 𝐯ₙ )  ⇒  ( 𝐯ₙ < 𝐯ₙ₊₁ )]

negative matter is freed inside “the EmDrive’s resonance chamber” (Russon): the velocity of “some of the laser beams” (Russon) was negatively decreased (i.e., increased).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:38:14 AM

Code:
[( 𝐩 = 𝑚𝐯 )  ⇒  ( 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚 = 𝐯 )]  ⇒  [[( 𝐯ₙ = 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ ) ∧ ( 𝑚ₙ₊₁ < 𝑚ₙ )]  ⇒  ( 𝐯ₙ₊₁ = 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ₊₁ > 𝐩 ÷ 𝑚ₙ = 𝐯ₙ )  ⇒  ( 𝐯ₙ < 𝐯ₙ₊₁ )]

negative matter is freed inside “the EmDrive’s resonance chamber” (Russon): the velocity of “some of the laser beams” (Russon) was negatively decreased (i.e., increased).

Whatever all that was  Cheesy, I'm not saying I know it to be true.  That is why I used the word "If".  

Humanity is just an infant when it comes to science and technology.  Our parents suppressed our learning for over 400 years in the dark ages.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:50:22 AM

Humanity is just an infant when it comes to science and technology.  [We] suppressed [y]our learning for over 400 years in the dark ages [and, yet, here we are].  Sad

Great Empire of Earth is a coherent celestial government. If you have concerns, you can address them α Centauri.

Sorry, but I meant "Our parents suppressed our learning for over 400 years in the dark ages."

It was a continuation of the theme "Humanity is just an infant when it comes to science and technology."

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:06:35 AM

Sorry, but I meant "Our parents suppressed our learning for over 400 years in the dark ages."

Roll Eyes

Yes, I would roll my eyes too if I didn't take it in context with the first part of my message.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: