Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!  (Read 2613 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:37:00 PM

Anti western cosplayers channel [ see how many Asians and Anime fans from around the world who participated and agreed with the movement ] http://www.youtube.com/user/VeryProudToBeAsian/discussion

Don't you feel sad and insulted when you see the Anime characters you love are cosplayed [ read : RUINED ] by those who look nothing like the Anime characters you love? The Anime characters you love have small nose but those sicko [ yes they are sicko and you will soon find out why ] have big long nose, the Anime characters you love have round face by those sicko have square face, the Anime characters you love have smallish body form while those sicko have big wide body form, etc those sicko look nothing like the Anime characters you love but those sicko don't care about that as long as they said they can have fun, they have fun from your suffering.

Other than ruining Anime [ doing bad Cosplay = ruining Anime ] which hurt millions of Anime fans, the reason for this movement is to stop western cosplayers racism towards Asians. Imitating Anime characters = imitating Asians because the characters are based on Asians [ why only Asians who look good cosplaying Anime characters ], imitating other race is racism such as the "black face" racism.

This is how good Anime Cosplay are supposed to be which western cosplayers never able to achieve to this day and forever [ as have been said Anime characters are not based on westerners so it is just impossible to see good western cosplayers cosplaying Anime characters ] :
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qCAVGO12Qw
-
-

From hundreds millions Anime fans in the world the one who don't like western cosplayers the most are Japanese, not only because Japanese prefer cuteness for many things including for appearance [ westerners are not cute including for Japanese ] but also because Japanese believe westerners look totally different from Anime characters. Just check this Japanese toys which making fun of westerners face :

Especially check the 2D character on the toy's background which based on westerners appearance, did you see how very different that western character is compared to Anime characters? That western characters just look like the cartoon characters which westerners made based on themselves.

This is Japanese depiction of westerners in reality which depicted on Japanese ads :

That is just one example from many other Japanese ads like that.

And check this pamphlets made by Japan's ministry of foreign affairs to Japanese citizens for educational purpose :

To see more about the pamphlets then just go to here.

As you can see Japanese including Japanese government believe that westerners have small deep set eyes, big long nose, square face, square jaw and big wide body form which are all the opposite of Anime characters big narrow set eyes, small nose, round face, sharp jaw and smallish body form.

How to participate in the anti western cosplayers movement :
1. By following the anti western cosplayers channel, the more peoples who follow the channel then the more pressure the western cosplayers who see the channel's videos will feel that their action of cosplaying Anime characters are really wrong. This will also cause them to stop thinking that they can just do whatever they want, many western cosplayers who insist on cosplaying Anime characters is because they [ they said it themselves ] think they can just do whatever they want.
2. By joining the anti western cosplayers group [ http://www.antiwc.net/group ], the reason is the same as above.
3. The best way is by making your own videos, blogs, topics, etc which told or mention that western cosplayers cosplaying Anime characters will only ruin the Anime characters which hurt many Anime fans feelings and their action also a form of racism against Asians.

To all western cosplayers:
1. Who said they Cosplay for fun, are you having fun by doing racism towards Asians and by hurting Anime fans? If yes then that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers want to have fun then do it by not causing any harm to other peoples because having fun by causing harm is what sicko always do.
2. Who said they Cosplay to show their love for Anime, are you showing your love by ruining the one you claim to love? If yes then that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers really want to show your love for Anime then do it the right way by supporting Anime such as by buying Anime DVD or other Anime related items or at least don't cause any harm to Anime which you westerners claim that you love.
3. Who said they Cosplay to show their appreciation for Asians, are you showing your appreaciation by doing racism to the one you claim you appreciate? If yes then again that is sick and if no then stop your wrong doing. If you western cosplayers really want to show your appreciation for Asians for making all the Anime you love then do it the right way such as by buying Asians made products or at least don't cause any harm towards Asians.

As for other westerners, know that this movement is not against westerners as a race but only against western cosplayers who Cosplay as Anime/Asian characters, this movement even have no issue with western cosplayers who want to use the term Cosplay but without cosplaying as Anime/Asian characters [ Cosplay originally mean imitating Anime/Asian characters ] and instead choosing to Cosplay as cartoon/western characters. This movement obviously not against westerners who watch Anime, read Manga, listen to Asian music, eating Asian food, doing Asian fashion, speaking in Asian language etc because all of that are not causing any harm towards Asians or what belong to Asians. So this movement against western cosplayers are not because they are westerners [ this is not a racist movement ] but because western cosplayers are ruining and will always ruining Anime characters which hurt millions of Anime fans and also because western cosplayers action are racism towards Asians.

Good Anime Cosplay will always make many peoples who are fans of the characters happy, while bad fail Cosplay will only make many peoples sad which in turn start to dislike the Anime they before love because their fantasy are ruined by the bad fail Cosplay they see of the Anime characters they love, only Asian cosplayers can Cosplay Anime characters.
ipbo

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:06:13 AM

Let them be fantasize what a cosplayer is, they're also a human being.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:29:28 PM

I'm not letting them to continue ruining Anime and being racist against Asians, I'm both an Asian and an Anime fan.

-
-
-
-
-
-
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:40:14 PM

IS this against western people or fatties...?
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:40:58 PM

lol how you know there not english?
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:58:06 PM

Chris Chan would not be pleased with this

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:33:03 PM

This movement is not against western peoples, fat peoples, etc but only against western cosplayers who imitate Anime, Manga and other Asian characters. Don't you even read the whole info about the movement?
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

Are we allowed to cosplay as non-human anime characters? No monsters live in Japan since you guys got rid of Godzilla, right? And the cats and dogs look the same over there as anywhere else?

If monsters are fair game, which they should be because they're not Asian, at what point during Tetsuo Shima's transformation into a giant blob is it acceptable for me to dress up as him?

Here?

Here?

There yet?

Surely by now...?

I really need to know, the last thing I want is to destroy the whole anime industry by cosplaying an unacceptable transformation state, please advise!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:18:31 AM

Holy fuck! This shit again? Did you really have to make another thread about this same BS? We already debunked your racist bullshit in the other (identical) thread. Asians can cosplay just as badly (I'm not even going to bother posting pics again) and anime (although made mostly by Japanese artists) often resembles western people. Regardless of what you think, bad cosplay is not racist and does not ruin the genre whatsoever. It's just people having fun. So STFU already and quit trolling people with this crap.

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:50:35 AM

Are we allowed to cosplay as non-human anime characters?

That is ok because there will be no harm done to Anime and to Asians.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:27:48 AM

So which stage of Tetsuo's mutation into a blob is it OK for me to cosplay?

What about "hybrid" characters, such as the "jyujinkai" from Urotsukidoji? Like the guy on the left:

Fair game?
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:43:43 AM

I'm not letting them to continue ruining Anime and being racist against Asians, I'm both an Asian and an Anime fan.

Your are being a sarcastic and racist person.

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:19:35 PM

So which stage of Tetsuo's mutation into a blob is it OK for me to cosplay?

What about "hybrid" characters, such as the "jyujinkai" from Urotsukidoji? Like the guy on the left:

Fair game?

As long as the are don't have human appearance then westerners can imitate them.
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:05:46 PM

You're too late, they already have human appearance!!! And they accurately portray Tetsuo Shima's transformation into the blob!!!!!

Here?

There yet?

Surely by now...?

protokol
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:26:39 PM

^^ Bahahaaa amazing! Looks like I need to step up my cosplay game if I'm gonna compete with these guys!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:39:09 PM

Japanese people will be extinct soon, because of their own arrogance, pride and stupidity. Ever hear of Fuckushima? Yeah, you guys fucked yourselves large. So once there are no more Japs, then there will be no more racist cosplay feelings towards us whiteys.  Grin

Hair falling out yet?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:57:35 PM

Japanese people will be extinct soon, because of their own arrogance, pride and stupidity. Ever hear of Fuckushima? Yeah, you guys fucked yourselves large. So once there are no more Japs, then there will be no more racist cosplay feelings towards us whiteys.  Grin

Hair falling out yet?

Don't underestimate them Japanese. They went from this...

...to this...

...in no time.

Sataki: Okay, Maketa, we can now start removing them rods, but be very, very, very careful. One false move and they touch each other, it's KABOOB! When we're finish here, we'll go to the other reactors that blew up and have been rebuilt around them delicate radioactive rods. We'll only stop working if the building sinks too far into the ground, it's shaking due to another earthquake, or if another big wave is heading toward us. And, for Chinese New Year if we're awaiting parts during that timeframe, otherwise it's full steam ahead! Speaking of steam, pay no attention to them geysers erupting around the plant, for the plan is to freeze them below grade. Me, I'm going home a couple hundred miles from here and play some Anime. Call me if something comes up.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:29:58 AM

Japanese people will be extinct soon, because of their own arrogance, pride and stupidity. Ever hear of Fuckushima? Yeah, you guys fucked yourselves large. So once there are no more Japs, then there will be no more racist cosplay feelings towards us whiteys.  Grin

Hair falling out yet?

Actually in terms of dislike level, amongs all Asians Chinese have more higher dislike level towards westerners.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:06:14 AM

Hair falling out yet?

Actually in terms of dislike level, amongs all Asians Chinese have more higher dislike level towards westerners.

You are trolling right kajune? If not...

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:11:33 PM

Hair falling out yet?

You are trolling right kajune? If not...

No this is not trolling.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

It is cool to know that thousands of Asians and Anime fans have participate in the movement.
juanthree

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:37:48 AM

well i think western people looks more beautiful and amazing if the stick to wearing costume's and disney characters
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:43:07 AM

-
-
-
-
-
-

Oh my.. that sure is horrible cosplaying. I love watching asians do cosplay and there are some cosplayers on the west that almost nails it too especially with the blonde characters so i dont have anything against them (well some of them)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:24:38 AM

well i think western people looks more beautiful and amazing if the stick to wearing costume's and disney characters

Yes they should stick to imitate cartoon/western characters because those characters are made based on them so that they will not end up ruining those characters and they will also not end up being racist against other race.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 07:58:22 AM

Haha this a funny thread  Cheesy I've been a big anime fan for a very long time and I've got to say that having a human being, whether Western or Asian, portray any anime character is downright degrading for that character because the innocence and versatility of that character will invariably be lost. I cannot bear the thought of someone imitating Goku because in my mind Goku is so much larger than life. Having said that, I have nothing against cosplayers, they can have fun any which way they want, it's just not for me  Wink
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:33:05 AM

Haha this a funny thread  Cheesy I've been a big anime fan for a very long time and I've got to say that having a human being, whether Western or Asian, portray any anime character is downright degrading for that character because the innocence and versatility of that character will invariably be lost. I cannot bear the thought of someone imitating Goku because in my mind Goku is so much larger than life. Having said that, I have nothing against cosplayers, they can have fun any which way they want, it's just not for me  Wink

Even when you said you have no problem but you actually become as another evidence that Anime fans do care of how the Anime characters they like are supposed to look like.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

More evidence supporting this movement http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.jp/2015/06/we-asians-make-our-anime-characters.html
yummyransom

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:02:21 AM

What is this all about? Why there's a lot of photos of the Fatty people here? I thought it's all about anime. Grin

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: