Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!  (Read 2613 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

It is cool to know that thousands of Asians and Anime fans have participate in the movement.
juanthree

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:37:48 AM

well i think western people looks more beautiful and amazing if the stick to wearing costume's and disney characters
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:43:07 AM

Let them be fantasize what a cosplayer is, they're also a human being.

I'm not letting them to continue ruining Anime and being racist against Asians, I'm both an Asian and an Anime fan.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Oh my.. that sure is horrible cosplaying. I love watching asians do cosplay and there are some cosplayers on the west that almost nails it too especially with the blonde characters so i dont have anything against them (well some of them)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:24:38 AM

well i think western people looks more beautiful and amazing if the stick to wearing costume's and disney characters

Yes they should stick to imitate cartoon/western characters because those characters are made based on them so that they will not end up ruining those characters and they will also not end up being racist against other race.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 07:58:22 AM

Haha this a funny thread  Cheesy I've been a big anime fan for a very long time and I've got to say that having a human being, whether Western or Asian, portray any anime character is downright degrading for that character because the innocence and versatility of that character will invariably be lost. I cannot bear the thought of someone imitating Goku because in my mind Goku is so much larger than life. Having said that, I have nothing against cosplayers, they can have fun any which way they want, it's just not for me  Wink
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:33:05 AM

Haha this a funny thread  Cheesy I've been a big anime fan for a very long time and I've got to say that having a human being, whether Western or Asian, portray any anime character is downright degrading for that character because the innocence and versatility of that character will invariably be lost. I cannot bear the thought of someone imitating Goku because in my mind Goku is so much larger than life. Having said that, I have nothing against cosplayers, they can have fun any which way they want, it's just not for me  Wink

Even when you said you have no problem but you actually become as another evidence that Anime fans do care of how the Anime characters they like are supposed to look like.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

More evidence supporting this movement http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.jp/2015/06/we-asians-make-our-anime-characters.html
yummyransom

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:02:21 AM

What is this all about? Why there's a lot of photos of the Fatty people here? I thought it's all about anime. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: