Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dirt cheap Kaspersky total security keys !  (Read 5009 times)
AbdullahEGY (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

~~ Nothing is true .. Everything is permitted ~~

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:54:26 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 10:47:48 AM by AbdullahEGY

Hello everyone Cheesy

Selling Kaspersky Total Security keys, those keys last for 3 months after activation, and can be activated for 3 devices each one !

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

LIMITED 1.5$ EACH

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Sold 27 Keys so far Cheesy

Please contact me through PM, for sure I can go first if you're trusted enough Smiley
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:05:44 PM

why do you sell the keys for such low price? were they acquired by hacking? if yes do you give people warranty because it most probably will be banned after a few days or at the best option after a few weeks of working
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:04:11 PM

why do you sell the keys for such low price? were they acquired by hacking? if yes do you give people warranty because it most probably will be banned after a few days or at the best option after a few weeks of working

Not hacking at all, and I can give warranty if the person is trusted that's fine Smiley
They're being given away by the company kind of a trail through here " you can get it free " : http://onedollarlesson.com/ "Thanks to digit for letting us know there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052455.msg11327386"

But I actually didn't know about it, I got those keys as a bulk from a friend to sell for him, so if someone is interested in a bulk amount like for a company I'm the best choice Cheesy if he needs one for himself I guess he can try with the site Smiley

Hope that makes it clear ^_^
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:39:36 AM

The seller has sent me a key and I have not used it yet. I need to to get $1usd converted to BTC to pay him. Working on that now! He surprised me by sending the code and I overlooked it. Sorry OP!

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:38:11 PM

The seller has sent me a key and I have not used it yet. I need to to get $1usd converted to BTC to pay him. Working on that now! He surprised me by sending the code and I overlooked it. Sorry OP!
All good Cheesy waiting for the payment hopefully soon Smiley
hoangbaobin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:44:08 PM

your keys can be added into the homepage of My.kaspersky.com? i am selling keys can be added into that webpage for clients' management.
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:59:02 PM

your keys can be added into the homepage of My.kaspersky.com? i am selling keys can be added into that webpage for clients' management.

Well, I'm not so sure about that, but I just tried it out and I guess it worked that way : https://i.imgur.com/P7JTyHD.png
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:17:04 AM

hmm 3pc/3months.. each key? I may be interested..

If i buy a key can i use it 6 months from now or do i have to start using it immediately after i buy from you?

I know they are 3 month licenses, i guess what im asking is if they are already activated when you sell them.
I'm not so sure I'm sorry as I don't use kaspersky in general, but if it helps, on my.kaspersky a screenshot is provided above your reply and the key was obtained like 7 days ago and just activated yesterday Smiley
hoangbaobin

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:27:28 AM

If i buy a key can i use it 6 months from now or do i have to start using it immediately after i buy from you?

I know they are 3 month licenses, i guess what im asking is if they are already activated when you sell them.
all my keys are selling to my clients can add into the homepage: my.kaspersky.com
Smiley
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

all my keys are selling to my clients can add into the homepage: my.kaspersky.com
Smiley
What ?  Huh
hoangbaobin

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:57:17 AM

Smiley
What ?  Huh
take a look at my check website from the homepage:
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s554/vokimtri/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-18%20at%203.54.16%20PM_zpsrhivayxp.png
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:06:02 AM

Smiley
What ?  Huh

Cool, so that means that my keys are activated on the date of you activate it not you buy it as it says it's not activated yet right ?
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:49:10 AM

Okay clarification after testing everything out Smiley

The codes work on my.kaspersky normally

Once you activate them on a machine it starts the 3 months count from there

I activated it on my.kaspersky and after 3 days I activated it on my computer through the program and it said 91 days remaining Smiley

Good luck everyone Cheesy
hoangbaobin

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

I activated it on my.kaspersky and after 3 days I activated it on my computer through the program and it said 91 days remaining Smiley

all keys from the picture are one full-year period, not 90 days for trial or 180 days. all is 365-366 days.
hoangbaobin

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:46:39 PM

Smiley
What ?  Huh
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s554/vokimtri/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-18%20at%203.54.16%20PM_zpsrhivayxp.png

Cool, so that means that my keys are activated on the date of you activate it not you buy it as it says it's not activated yet right ?
Definitely, yes.
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s554/vokimtri/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-19%20at%2010.30.13%20PM_zps7ejd27fr.png
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:44:08 PM

all keys from the picture are one full-year period, not 90 days for trial or 180 days. all is 365-366 days.

Well, I stated that mine are only for 3 months so what's the problem ?
Poolie

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:41:04 PM

Why are they only three months? If you have any fore a year or longer I'm interested. Can pay more obviously.
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

Why are they only three months? If you have any fore a year or longer I'm interested. Can pay more obviously.

Sorry man I only have the 3 month ones Sad
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:29:34 PM

in the pictures the expiration date shows that it will work for a year i think thats what he means

AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:47:43 PM

in the pictures the expiration date shows that it will work for a year i think thats what he means

Apparently that's his own pictures that he posted, that's why I'm confused Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: