Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for StealthCash and Hondo  (Read 1099 times)
•Ysmay (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:31:54 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 02:25:38 PM by •Ysmay

The truth is that the dev who calls himself Hondo is involved in many different coins under many different names. He is a copy/paste dev. This guy was saying that he had an anon solution back in October/November and now it is May. He has been looking for a code to copy.

StealthCash is his way of copying what Shadowcash has done and rebranding it. He knows that he will be called out for using it for XST since there was a war between SDC and XST, so he created a new coin. He is after quick cash and has been doing this for a long time. Use common sense. If the guy could have pulled off something for XST he would have. Instead he keeps making new coins to rip people off with. I know this because I have worked on several coins with him but I am tired of people getting ripped off.

Stay in denial all you want. The truth hurts.

p.s. EmilioMann is part of his team. Whenever you see EmilioMann popping up early in a thread and talking about how much he loves the coin beware.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:44:48 PM

You might be right or maybe you're not. It's hard to tell because you've made a new account especially for this post. If you had used your real account, your post would carry more credibility.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:18:10 PM

crave and stealthcash is from the same dev
it could be from hondo, argakiig or other dying coins dev. what make me really laugh about these scam is he used the word "we". we all know this dishonest scam mofucker is by himself making ton of money from dumb people. LOL

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
•Ysmay (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:59:45 PM

You might be right or maybe you're not. It's hard to tell because you've made a new account especially for this post. If you had used your real account, your post would carry more credibility.

I understand that but I have my reasons for staying anonymous. There is money to be made in crap coins, I'm not denying that. I just want to shed light on these copy-artist devs who are out to take your BTC and then take off to do it all over again. I'm just putting the warning out there because I happen to know what is going on with this particular guy and his team. They prey on those who are naïve.

Invest at your own risk!
•Ysmay (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:06:55 PM

it could be from hondo, argakiig or other dying coins dev. what make me really laugh about these scam is he used the word "we". we all know this dishonest scam mofucker is by himself making ton of money from dumb people. LOL

There actually is a team. Hondo is the copy/paste dev, while the other team handles the graphics and other things. Hondo and argakiig have worked together on many coins.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:21:41 PM

Hondo and argakiig are two different people.

Cheesy
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:46:07 PM

There actually is a team. Hondo is the copy/paste dev, while the other team handles the graphics and other things. Hondo and argakiig have worked together on many coins.

hondo and argakiig started stealthcoin(xst) together then argakiig go out and created his own coin sonic head screwdriver then changed to sonic, everyone know that. many coins, what other coins?

JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:35:26 AM

I understand that but I have my reasons for staying anonymous. There is money to be made in crap coins, I'm not denying that. I just want to shed light on these copy-artist devs who are out to take your BTC and then take off to do it all over again. I'm just putting the warning out there because I happen to know what is going on with this particular guy and his team. They prey on those who are naïve.

Invest at your own risk!

It's just so frustrating when you don't know who you're talking to. As far as I know, you could be Vod, or maybe you're someone from another coin.

I do appreciate the heads up though. I don't own either coin, but I certainly don't want to get involved in any of his coins if this is true. I guess it's time to put on my detective hat and start doing some research.

•Ysmay (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:48:18 AM

hondo and argakiig started stealthcoin(xst) together then argakiig go out and created his own coin sonic head screwdriver then changed to sonic, everyone know that. many coins, what other coins?

Here's a recent one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002259.0

They tried to capitalize on DarkCoin changing their name. This was a rebranding of a coin they tried before but failed. Hondo had a million coins and wanted to unload them, so they tried to rebrand to the new Dark and pump and dump the coins. That didn't work so now we have StealthCash. They're trying to go the ICO route so they can make their money up front and then bail.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:57:05 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 01:30:04 AM by benthach

Here's a recent one

They tried to capitalize on DarkCoin changing their name. This was a rebranding of a coin they tried before but failed. Hondo had a million coins and wanted to unload them, so they tried to rebrand to the new Dark and pump and dump the coins. That didn't work so now we have StealthCash. They're trying to go the ICO route so they can make their money up front and then bail.

at this point everything is just coming out your ass
you're just search for the word stealth and it come up
this is the reason why no one should get into coin with no real dev and no pod, blocknet have real life dev and team. scam popping up left and right then disappeared, people pointing fingers everywhere

edited -- you're correct with one thing as wherever the scams pop up there seem to be emilman all over it. it's seem emilman is their bagholder cheerleader or perhaps emilman getting all the coins for free?

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:00:37 AM

Here's a recent one

•Ysmay (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:48:45 AM

Here's a recent one

this is the reason why no one should get into coin with no real dev and no pod, blocknet have real life dev and team. scam popping up left and right then disappeared, people pointing fingers everywhere

edited -- you're correct with one thing as wherever the scams pop up there seem to be emilman all over it. it's seem emilman is their bagholder cheerleader or perhaps emilman getting all the coins for free?

Think what you want.
There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes in crypto that investors don't know about. I'm not telling anyone what to do with their money. I'm just putting the warning out there. Whether you ignore it is up to you.  Wink
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:04:50 AM

blah blah

how about you stop throwing insults and getting personally involved. Your reaction makes suspicious reading.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:36:15 PM

blah blah blah shit I know this because I have worked on several coins with him blah blah blah shit

p.s. EmilioMann is part of his team. Whenever you see EmilioMann popping up early in a thread and talking about how much he loves the coin beware

if you say that he is a scammer and then says you know this because you have worked on several coins with him, then you are also a scammer and wants people to believe that load of shit you talking about?
So tell in which coins you worked with him
No kid, shadowcash will die and you are accusing the wrong people.
This dirty community that is shadowcash destroyed many good coins with fud, dump and troll.
Simply by you don't accept competition.
Who is destroying sdc now, are people who have invested a lot in shadowtrash, but also lost a lot of money on coins that you destroy.
Everything seemed to be well and in peace, everyone forgot the past, until you restarted all against crave.
Now no use crying or keep searching who are reducing sdc price until it becomes dust.
The biggest culprits by this are pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh on twitter and LongandShort aka LandofShortdick.
Want some advice? Sell your.

p.s. I'm just an altcoins investor and obviously I am in many releases as well as most of the people who are part of the BCT announcements area, moron.

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:02:43 PM

The truth is that the dev who calls himself Hondo is involved in many different coins under many different names. He is a copy/paste dev. This guy was saying that he had an anon solution back in October/November and now it is May. He has been looking for a code to copy.

StealthCash is his way of copying what Shadowcash has done and rebranding it. He knows that he will be called out for using it for XST since there was a war between SDC and XST, so he created a new coin. He is after quick cash and has been doing this for a long time. Use common sense. If the guy could have pulled off something for XST he would have. Instead he keeps making new coins to rip people off with. I know this because I have worked on several coins with him but I am tired of people getting ripped off.

p.s. EmilioMann is part of his team. Whenever you see EmilioMann popping up early in a thread and talking about how much he loves the coin beware.

This is no copy/paste, it's pure innovation from XST team. Where is anon SMS came from? Where is this COOL wallet came from? You're right! XST!
You're just jealous. This thread is just jealous of XST have achieved. This StealthCash is not from Hondo.
•Ysmay (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:28:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KU4PMdO.png

https://i.imgur.com/OodDIBA.png

https://i.imgur.com/jCvxVMo.png

http://short.cc/stealthcoinblock.png

This is no copy/paste, it's pure innovation from XST team. Where is anon SMS came from? Where is this COOL wallet came from? You're right! XST!
You're just jealous. This thread is just jealous of XST have achieved. This StealthCash is not from Hondo.

Your in denial because you are hoping that XST will make you rich. I get it, everyone wants to protect their investments.

You have no clue. Regardless of what Hondo and his gang tell you, they are absolutely the people behind StealthCash and many more of these scam coins.

Naivete will leave you broke in crypto. Believe what you want, I know the XST fanboys will believe anything Hondo tells them. If I saved some noobs from getting ripped off..that's what I care about.

edit: By the way, CloakCoin had anon SMS first, and as far as the wallet goes, it was designed and coded by someone outside of the StealthCoin team. Wink
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:20:00 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 07:53:25 AM by BTCwriter

Your in denial because you are hoping that XST will make you rich. I get it, everyone wants to protect their investments.

You have no clue. Regardless of what Hondo and his gang tell you, they are absolutely the people behind StealthCash and many more of these scam coins.

Naivete will leave you broke in crypto. Believe what you want, I know the XST fanboys will believe anything Hondo tells them. If I saved some noobs from getting ripped off..that's what I care about.

edit: By the way, CloakCoin had anon SMS first, and as far as the wallet goes, it was designed and coded by someone outside of the StealthCoin team. Wink

CloakCoin SMS is not anon, it's centralize and done over it web site, now the web site is gone so is it SMS. The same as Vericoin SMS, done over it web site. XST 3D tile wallet design and web site is done by Sadochismo, here is his twitter account https://twitter.com/sadochismo . Sadochismo is one of XST core team. XST outsource it wallet basic coding to someone, responsive/graphic/clicking, this person know nothing about crypto. Hondo spent a few months to plug everything together, like staking, sending, lock/unlock, font sizes, address book... Hondo also pushing out a few tests to a select group of people, a few BETA before the official released. See, you know nothing, you are just jealous Shadowcoin/shadowcash/Shadowmoney/Shadow/Shadow Project bagholder scum. Tonight you've learn something about the true with CloakCoin SMS, some basic idea what is behind XST cool wallet and who is Sadochismo. I have teach you something now go out and twist it.

EmilioMann is an altcoins investor and he love most of the coins but not Shadowcoin/Shadowcash/Shadowmoney/Shadow/Shadow Project. He think this Shadowcoin/Shadowcash/Shadowmoney/Shadow/Shadow Project sound pretty gay shit. I think he said that before.

Remember one thing Hondo philosophy, "Privacy is a basic human right.". Now go spreads it so people can copycat this statement for their other crypto coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: