Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin in the US, has anyone tried Libertyx?  (Read 439 times)
CryptoCobaine1 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

Thinking of trying https://libertyx.com/ anyone use them before? How anonymous is it?
omio

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:42:40 AM

I've used it and like it. It works through a cellular payment network. When you sign up they verify your address, DOB and name. So you have to give valid information, sometimes the check doesn't work and they ask for scans. They do have low limits now, they used to be higher when they launched. Over all not too intrusive and reasonable fees, I recommend them.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:15:19 AM

Never heard of this exchange before. Went into the site and.. only United State IP is allowed. I would not suggest you to use this. Why? Well, there is others exchange which have more reputation than Libertyx. Also, since they only allow United State IP.. I dont think the trade volume will be as high as others.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: