Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Bubble Game? Anyone tried it yet? -- How do you even play?  (Read 727 times)
box0214 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:11:03 PM

Just saw this released: https://nxtbubble.com --- seems like these games are on a trend... How do u even play these games. its different from dice games.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:29:45 AM

Yeah. I've been playing it for the last 30 minutes or so. You decide how much you want your payoff to me and what you want to bet. I've been playing for a 2X payoff. If the number is bigger than the payoff you choose, you win. So if it is bigger than 2 for me since I've chosen a 2X payoff, I win. There is also a bonus that I don't quite understand yet.

It also has a faucet that pays every minute do you can learn on the houses money. I don't know what the house advantage is however.

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:08:46 AM

read Frequently Asked Questions https://nxtbubble.com/faq, which includes a lot of information.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:10:16 AM

I played a little bit around with it. It's a cool game. But 1% of skill and 99% of luck is a little bit too much luck in my opinion  Grin
But it's trustworthy. I got a payment. Read the FAQ on the site in order to get how to play it.
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:35:43 PM

I played a little bit around with it. It's a cool game. But 1% of skill and 99% of luck is a little bit too much luck in my opinion  Grin
But it's trustworthy. I got a payment. Read the FAQ on the site in order to get how to play it.

THx I'll try that! Smiley

I love simple games....
box0214 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:44:51 AM

so the object if the game is to just guess the pay out amount? and if it's lower than you guessed you win?

i don't understand how skill is involved...
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:20:30 AM

so the object if the game is to just guess the pay out amount? and if it's lower than you guessed you win?

i don't understand how skill is involved...

As far as I understand: The skill comes from the bonus. The last player in the game gets it in 1% of the cases. Which means, it's smart to stay in just above everyone else.

Thinking about it: it could be a cool variation to adjust the chance of busting to the amount of players in the game. The more players, the higher the multiplyer goes ... if you drop out, you'll raise the chance of a bust of the remaining people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: