Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:09:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Localbitcoins Account  (Read 3038 times)
TommyDespina (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

It's difficult to get first page ads when selling bitcoin on LBC when your account is new only when your selling at bad rates which makes you lose money can you get up there.

So..

Accounts with 30+ trades and 100% feedback and good trade volume I'm willing to buy with bitcoin.

Send me a private message please.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:06:36 PM

I'm still buying let me know.

That is good to know, however you should bump your thread only once a day.
Chances are that your post will be deleted by a mod.

TommyDespina (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:59:45 PM

I'm still buying let me know.

That is good to know, however you should bump your thread only once a day.
Chances are that your post will be deleted by a mod.

Yes sorry. Wasn't aware about the rules to bumping a thread.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:51:38 PM

Bump, still buying.

Better try selling on LocalBitcoins.com alternative like www.100bit.co.in. Their volume is low as they are new. But, more people are getting on board as the word about them is spreading...

TommyDespina (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:28:45 PM

No thanks. I'm looking to buy an LBC account, please avoid advertising sites to me.
bitcoinuser48

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:45:18 PM

No thanks. I'm looking to buy an LBC account, please avoid advertising sites to me.
I Have an Local Bitcoins Account from Since 1 Year It is in Use. But I am Not Related to Trade, I Not done Any Trades. Just I Done Withdraw to My Bank Account Upto 2 BTC I Have Exchanged to My Bank Account with Bitcoin Trader Help.
TommyDespina (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:51:53 PM

I'm looking for accounts with 30+ trades & A good trade volume.

If your account doesn't fit that requirements then I'm not interested
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:14:01 PM

It's difficult to get first page ads when selling bitcoin on LBC when your account is new only when your selling at bad rates which makes you lose money can you get up there.

So..

Accounts with 30+ trades and 100% feedback and good trade volume I'm willing to buy with bitcoin.

What exactly are you paying?    I have an account that I may be willing to sell.  It has over 25+ BTC trade volume.   No bad feedback whatsoever. 

TommyDespina (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:28:01 AM

Prices can be negotiated and it all depends on the account.
BitcoinMonitor

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:43:52 AM

Prices can be negotiated and it all depends on the account.

Sent you a PM. My account has been created more than 1 year ago, has more than 100 trades, 100% positive feedback.

Never thought about selling it, but i'm curious how much it might be worth.
MVP_NLTH

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:47:27 PM

So..

I've messaged 2 escrow services , escrow.ms and monbux I have not got a reply yet.
If any reputable escrower wants to help us out with this trade that's be great.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:03:48 PM

So..

I've messaged 2 escrow services , escrow.ms and monbux I have not got a reply yet.
If any reputable escrower wants to help us out with this trade that's be great.
i could give my escrow services though i dont think you will agree me as i have neither positive nor negative trust, still if youre interested i could do it i think
itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:19:17 PM

I have sent a pm op
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:10:40 PM

I have sent a pm op
I don't think the OP is actually interested in paying for an account. Another seller had previously agreed to a sale, and once escrow was agreed to the OP disappeared.
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:12:12 AM

I dont believe lbc accounts are worth anything its easy to build up trades on there simply. As a new trader on lbc just price your bitcoin a little over 5% bitstamp this will make your price better or the same as the top traders and then the buyers will come and when it comes to trust the escrow the site provides is almost bullet proof so regular buyers are just looking for the best price and don't worry so much about the how new the trader is.
itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:34:58 AM

I dont believe lbc accounts are worth anything its easy to build up trades on there simply. As a new trader on lbc just price your bitcoin a little over 5% bitstamp this will make your price better or the same as the top traders and then the buyers will come and when it comes to trust the escrow the site provides is almost bullet proof so regular buyers are just looking for the best price and don't worry so much about the how new the trader is.
I disagree. My account is trusted by many and my posted ads are easy to find when people are looking to buy. With the high rates for PayPal and many other ways it would be very easy to make money off
BitcoinMonitor

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:56:08 AM

I have sent a pm op
I don't think the OP is actually interested in paying for an account. Another seller had previously agreed to a sale, and once escrow was agreed to the OP disappeared.

I think you are right, I sent OP a pm with an account name that are over his requirements and asked about going through escrow, never replied to me.
TommyDespina (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:13:04 AM

Hi sorry I'm willing to use escrow as long as he's trustworthy, everyone who sent me a private message 9 days ago re-send them and I'll buy it.
jasonbourne212

Activity: 150

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:35:36 AM

hey dunno if ur interested in a paxful account...

BTCCC
jasonbourne212

Activity: 150

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:49:20 PM

I'm looking for accounts with 30+ trades & A good trade volume.

If your account doesn't fit that requirements then I'm not interested

Are you still buying?

BTCCC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: