Author Topic: 123  (Read 4684 times)
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:53:11 PM

wow how did people actually fall for this

is it really that easy to scam people? jeez

Yes mate it's a very sad state of affairs!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:02:17 PM

If his Paypal's Email matches his Facebook's email, then this should be him...

This could be his address. Or at least, a relatives.
97 W Main St
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802) 870-7013

http://www.facebook.com/jake.wrightington
Favourite Quotes
"jake why do you do so much drugs?" jake-cuz there fun duh! *roles eyes*"

Looks like his style of typing compared to his style of typing in this thread.
Does drugs, involved with Bitcoin. Seems to add up.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:06:36 PM

If his Paypal's Email matches his Facebook's email, then this should be him...

http://www.facebook.com/jake.wrightington

This could be his address. Or at least, a relatives.
97 W Main St
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802) 870-7013

Yeah that's him same photo in the link at the top of the page, I think that's his Mum I've linked as well. Nice one how did you get that address and telephone info?
Ineedezcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:15:16 PM

So. I bet the post office knows where you live. Or perhaps your mother. Would she not be sickened by what you have done? Or did she raise you that way?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:17:42 PM

What a clusterfuck of a thread.

Really, guys?  Huh
Babaji

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:18:12 PM

Maybe he actually wants to make up for it and refund people.  
mufa23
Legendary

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:19:40 PM

ok everybody that i scammed i will refund
Looks like someone is shitting their pants.

Alright guys, lets dox the fuck out of this kid. I have his mom's, sister's, and other friend's facebook's. I've already screen capped this thread, and will be forwarding it to everyone he knows. I also plan on sending a copy to his local police, since he's already admitted to selling illegal drugs. Which is a federal offense.

Enjoy Prison.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Ineedezcoins

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:22:20 PM

I told him to do so prior to posting our correspondences. He refused. It was only afterwards that he came clean. If he does indeed want to come clean I want him to list off each person he scammed and then I want them to respond saying he made it right. If he does that I will remove the dispute from his account. Typically Paypal takes 24-48 hours to respond to email which I did also send them so you had better get started if that is what you want.
drakedog

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:24:01 PM

poor kid

I bet hes just trying to scam bitcoins so he can buy drugs off silk road

sad
Ineedezcoins

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:28:11 PM

Hold on a second... Are you redacting your confession of guilt? You are aware its written on a public forum on the internet right? It is never going to go away. Ever.
mufa23
Legendary

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:28:26 PM

Local Police department

POLICE
Police Chief, George Merkel
Sergeant, Patrick Greenslet
OFFICERS
Jori Fairbanks
Rejean LaFleche
Neil Mogerley
Brent Newton
Adam O'Neill
Jason Ouellette
William Wager
Robert Worley

——————————
Emergencies: 911
Police Station: (802) 877-2201

Email: gmerkel@dps.state.vt.us

Here's the website for IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
You can also tip off the FBI and DEA too if you guys want.

I need to head off to work, so I will resume sometime tomorrow.

Chang Hum

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:29:49 PM

lol trying to dox somebody thats not me why would i use my own info to scam

Because you're braindead
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:32:08 PM

Hold on a second... Are you redacting your confession of guilt? You are aware its written on a public forum on the internet right? It is never going to go away. Ever.

Stop pretending to be a private detective you nob, your more annoying then the scammer!!
drakedog

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:32:28 PM

lol trying to dox somebody thats not me why would i use my own info to scam

Because you're braindead
this

if this truly wasn't you, you wouldn't be here trying to convince us its not you!

and anyways, even if its not you.. you said earlier its your "friends" facebook.. so i hope you feel good about getting your friend f*cked over
Ineedezcoins

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:36:47 PM

Last I checked being resourceful enough to follow someones electronic trail is not "super hacking" I only wish a super hacker would get a hold of you lol. I did everything I could in my power to make you regret crossing me. And I choose the word crossing and not scamming or tricking me because I would not even consider this a smart enough attempt to be a "scam". You played on our humanity. You merely asked people to trust you in good faith. Now initially I presumed you were legitimate because I thought to myself "no one could be that stupid as to con someone with a service that can be rolled back and leaves a electronic trail". I presumed wrongly. You know I really hope you spent that money already. Because if you did your really fucked.
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:38:41 PM

Last I checked being resourceful enough to follow someones electronic trail is not "super hacking" I only wish a super hacker would get a hold of you lol. I did everything I could in my power to make you regret crossing me. And I choose the word crossing and not scamming or tricking me because I would not even consider this a smart enough attempt to be a "scam". You played on our humanity. You merely asked people to trust you in good faith. Now initially I presumed you were legitimate because I thought to myself "no one could be that stupid as to con someone with a service that can be rolled back and leaves a electronic trail". I presumed wrongly. You know I really hope you spent that money already. Because if you did your really fucked.

+1 for honesty
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:01:17 PM

im trying to refund everybody but your not responding so its up to you if you want your cash back im ready to resolve this

If they opened disputes you can just resolve those with a refund.
If you ask for them to take out the disputes, you're just scamming them.
Babaji

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 09:15:46 PM

I know your type, and for the moment, I'm still trying to help you.  Follow the advice I just PM'd.
Ineedezcoins

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:58:51 PM

So.. I decided to talk to this kid because he is young as fuck and well.. Retarded as fuck obviously. I figured I could call him and tell him he needs to call paypal and fucking sort all this shit out before he digs himself into a deeper mess. I call him up and start talking a million miles an hour about him being a stupid fucking douche the moment a male picks up the phone. Well I asked if it was Jake Wrightington first and then I went off on him after but yeah you get the point. He had no clue what I was talking about.. Or at the very least is pretending really fucking well to not know what I am talking about.. So I explained what happened, pretty fucking skeptically I might add. And he says that he doesnt even use his paypal account and hasnt been on it in forever he was freaking the fuck out when I told him about all the people out for blood and tried to log into his paypal account and couldnt... I am not certain but I think that Thosecoins is someone that knows this guy and is up in his shit. I do not know that for certain but he did say earlier that the facebook was his friends didnt he? I think that the fucking paypal account was too and this guy is someone stabbing him in the back. He is freaking out so bad right now the dood was fucking bawling on the phone..  I told him to call PayPal like right fucking now and tell them he hadnt been on it in a long time and now he cant get in so hopefully he stops crying like a bitch and does it >.< because I want muh 58 bucks lolo..

I dont know if the shits true or not but if it is I dont wanna be fucking sending all of the interwebs to this kids door to reign hellfire down on him lol. That said I am going to delete any posts listing personal information. I of course got all his personal information by following his electronic trail so if you all think he is lying then have at it but I dont want to fuck up some 19 year old kids life unless I know for certain. I am going to hold out till he calls paypal.. If Thosecoins resurfaces however it would be nice to know who the fuck he is he has got to fucking know the guy he said it was a friends account but this dude did not let any of his friends use his shit willingly. Having seen some of the random shit this kid has posted online I could honestly see his dumb ass not being very clever with his passwords and information so who fucking knows.. I just am really torn because I remember being that age.. Granted I think I was alot fucking smarter by then but hey he is 19 living with mommy.. he seemed pretty scared about calling them at this point I honestly dont give a fuck if its really him or not as long as it gets sorted all out I am getting a headache =/
live627

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 11:10:59 PM

im trying to refund everybody but your not responding so its up to you if you want your cash back im ready to resolve this
I don't need to respond. You can click the refund button.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: